PDA

View Full Version : So if a woman can ask me is there a reason why I don't drive i should be able to ask

PWB15
03-31-2019, 03:44 PM
her

Is there a reason why you have a kid and you are not with the kid's father??:lol

The answer is obvious why I am not driving because it doesn't fit in my f*cking budget that's why. So I should be like everyone else and work 3 jobs to pay for a car that is just taking me to work and staying parked? This b*tch has a kid and had the nerve to ask me something that really is none of her business right now.

These dating apps are pissing me off

Ben Simmons 25
03-31-2019, 03:50 PM
Anyways... the real thing that needs to be addressed here is that unless you're just trying to get laid or you've already known the woman for some time and are truly head over heels for her, STAY. THE. ****. AWAY. FROM. SINGLE. MOMS.

Unless they're a shit mom, you're always going to come in second place...
You're raising some other ****er's kid...
Unless he's dead, he will almost always assuredly be in the picture to some degree...

PWB15
03-31-2019, 03:54 PM
Anyways... the real thing that needs to be addressed here is that unless you're just trying to get laid or you've already known the woman for some time and are truly head over heels for her, STAY. THE. ****. AWAY. FROM. SINGLE. MOMS.

Unless they're a shit mom, you're always going to come in second place...
You're raising some other ****er's kid...
Unless he's dead, he will almost always assuredly be in the picture to some degree...

Her son is a freshman in college

Ben Simmons 25
03-31-2019, 03:54 PM

Hm, ok, that's fine then... so long as he's not living at home. Approved.

highwhey
03-31-2019, 04:01 PM
how old are you?

Ben Simmons 25
03-31-2019, 04:02 PM
how old are you?

He's 15... cougar hunter.

highwhey
03-31-2019, 04:25 PM
He's 15... cougar hunter.
:lol

PWB15
03-31-2019, 05:26 PM
how old are you?

late 20's i like older woman. she 40

coin24
03-31-2019, 05:54 PM
late 20's i like older woman. she 40

Milf hunter.. potential mother issues:cheers: :oldlol:

Prometheus
03-31-2019, 09:55 PM
#1 - You prefer older women but have no car? Jesus you're making this hard for yourself...

#2 - It's not obvious at all that budget would be your reason. I know a thirty-two-year-old who doesn't drive because of anxiety. I have known several people who couodn't drive for long periods of time because of DUIs. Apparently pauk rides a bike to save the world from global warming...

You should just accept that not having a car is unusual, and be prepared to explain yourself. If she's bothering to ask, that means you have a chance (because if you didn't, she would just ignore you). So just explain why. If you're putting away savings or paying off debt, she might come to respect you for making the sacrifice.

PWB15
03-31-2019, 10:04 PM
#1 - You prefer older women but have no car? Jesus you're making this hard for yourself...

#2 - It's not obvious at all that budget would be your reason. I know a thirty-two-year-old who doesn't drive because of anxiety. I have known several people who couodn't drive for long periods of time because of DUIs. Apparently pauk rides a bike to save the world from global warming...

You should just accept that not having a car is unusual, and be prepared to explain yourself. If she's bothering to ask, that means you have a chance (because if you didn't, she would just ignore you). So just explain why. If you're putting away savings or paying off debt, she might come to respect you for making the sacrifice.

Anxiety?

But I could not see myself telling someone the reason until we been out atleast on 2 dates.

Prometheus
03-31-2019, 10:21 PM
Anxiety?

But I could not see myself telling someone the reason until we been out atleast on 2 dates.

Yes, anxiety. The guy suffers from pretty severe anxiety... he has trouble socializing, and is afraid to operate a car. It's sad, I have known him since we were toddlers, but it is what it is. Just saying... it serves as an example that not driving is by no means obviously a financial decision.

And I mean... good luck with that. It seems pretty unreasonable imho, and I imagine most females that will even give your non-driving ass a minute of attention are at least going to want to know what's up. Just act like it's nothing to be ashamed off, because honestly, it's not. The ability to just confidently explain yourself and your situation may go a long way.

Kblaze8855
04-01-2019, 05:28 AM
Its just annoying dating someone who doesnt drive. Even as the male who is often expected to do the picking up.....sometimes you just want to be met somewhere. Long as you can get there yourself im not sure why it matters though.

No woman wants to pick a grown man up if it can be avoided though. Maybe for a dick appointment or something but not for a date.

iamgine
04-01-2019, 08:37 AM
her

Is there a reason why you have a kid and you are not with the kid's father??:lol

The answer is obvious why I am not driving because it doesn't fit in my f*cking budget that's why. So I should be like everyone else and work 3 jobs to pay for a car that is just taking me to work and staying parked? This b*tch has a kid and had the nerve to ask me something that really is none of her business right now.

These dating apps are pissing me off
Basically a polite way of asking, "are you a poor ass loser?"

Jameerthefear
04-01-2019, 12:30 PM
Its just annoying dating someone who doesnt drive. Even as the male who is often expected to do the picking up.....sometimes you just want to be met somewhere. Long as you can get there yourself im not sure why it matters though.

No woman wants to pick a grown man up if it can be avoided though. Maybe for a dick appointment or something but not for a date.
You using the term "dick appointment" makes me uncomfortable old man

Vino24
04-01-2019, 01:38 PM
OP should stop trying to date women. He clearly hates them

DaHeezy
04-01-2019, 02:12 PM
You're allowed to ask whatever you want. It's called personal preference.

You want to broaden your selection pool? Lower your standards

stalkerforlife
04-01-2019, 04:56 PM
It would seemingly be really hard to date without a car.

Jasper
04-01-2019, 07:27 PM
I would say , some day I would like to , but do you drive ??

I used that line when I was a kid , and had the girls drive me all over the place.
:lol

PWB15
04-01-2019, 08:27 PM
It would seemingly be really hard to date without a car.

Really? Ever heard of a taxi, uber? Lyft?

HylianNightmare
04-01-2019, 09:10 PM
You can get a reliable daily driver for less than a grand nowadays