PDA

View Full Version : Nipsey Hussle was shot 6 times.Come the f*** on man!

Mask the Embiid
03-31-2019, 08:32 PM
omfg

He died man

highwhey
03-31-2019, 08:55 PM
they did this man in front of his store in broad daylight, damn.

rip

Ben Simmons 25
03-31-2019, 08:55 PM
Who?

RIP.

Rudeboy3
03-31-2019, 09:03 PM
rest in peace, for them to come at him broad day, they must have really hated him

tpols
03-31-2019, 09:16 PM
He tweeted this (https://mobile.twitter.com/NipseyHussle/status/1112472675169886208) right before the execution.

:biggums:

scuzzy
03-31-2019, 09:38 PM
Any leads on who did it? Attempted robbery? Motive?

Never listened to his music much but heard his name around since mid 00's

Brutal

https://i.postimg.cc/zfvqTqHv/hj-hjkhjk.jpg

MrFonzworth
03-31-2019, 09:41 PM
Murdered right in front of his daughter.

RIP:(
X was better

brownmamba00
04-01-2019, 04:48 AM
Wow I loved the music RIP nipsy

loadingthelife
04-01-2019, 04:53 AM
RIP Nip.

n00bie
04-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Don't think this was a robbery. Seems personal if he was shot 6 times. RIP..

red1
04-01-2019, 11:16 AM
RIP to a good dude. I admired a lot of things about him. I don't pay attention to too many rappers he was one of the good ones.

Didn't even listen to too much of his music just saw his interviews and his mindset and he was doing big things trying to empower people investing in his neighborhood and pushing and launching STEM programs for the kids in his neighborhood, which is sorely needed in ALL "hoods" across the U.S.

RIP.

red1
04-01-2019, 11:19 AM
This is how he planned to spend this afternoon today. :(

Grammy-nominated rapper Nipsey Hussle had an important meeting scheduled Monday afternoon. But it wasn’t with a fellow musician, nor did it have anything to do with his burgeoning hip-hop career. Hussle was going to sit down with the president of the Los Angeles Board of Police Commissioners and the city’s chief of police to tackle an issue that, along with his music, has come to define his life: gang violence.

According to Steve Soboroff, president of the city’s police commission, Hussle had wanted “to talk about ways he could help stop gang violence and help us help kids.” The 33-year-old Los Angeles native has been transparent about his history as a member of the Rollin 60s, which he once described as “one of the biggest Crip gangs of our generation.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/04/01/rapper-nipsey-hussle-dead-after-shooting-south-los-angeles-mayor-says/?utm_term=.576de32397a8

red1
04-01-2019, 11:22 AM
https://blavity.com/nipsey-hussle-to-launch-stem-programs-in-inner-cities-across-america

He was trying to help a lot of people and was doing all of the right things, literally a rolemodel for all rappers and entertainers.

Damn shame it wasn't one of the useless gangster rappers that do nothing but glorify the wrong shit.

That's life though.

Mask the Embiid
04-01-2019, 12:33 PM
people saw the shooter and appear to know why it happened

he was shot 5 times in the chest once in the head.The shooter did not miss a shot

He was not robbed, they just wanted his life smh.The guy faked like he wanted an autograph then killed him.Ran behind the store to a female in a car waiting for him and drove away

Jacques Webster
04-01-2019, 12:43 PM
Crazy man. Saw on Facebook a dude doing an instagram live video saying he shot Nipsey while driving down the highway. Don't know if that's actually him or not, but still, RIP.

scuzzy
04-01-2019, 01:08 PM
people saw the shooter and appear to know why it happened

he was shot 5 times in the chest once in the head.The shooter did not miss a shot

He was not robbed, they just wanted his life smh.The guy faked like he wanted an autograph then killed him.Ran behind the store to a female in a car waiting for him and drove away
straight execution, jesus

RoseCity07
04-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Why does the black community always kill their own? Like if you're black and you give back someone wants you dead.

MaxFly
04-01-2019, 09:01 PM
I'm not familiar with him or his music, but I am sad to hear about this. I hope they are able to catch the individuals involved quickly and prosecute them to the full extent of the law. Byy all appearances, this was a gentleman who had long left the gang life behind, learned from it, and was seeking to use his platform to contribute to his community by creating opportunities for young people so that they could avoid that life.

Long Duck Dong
04-02-2019, 03:58 AM
1 person in critical condition after being stabbed, 19 injured in fights and stampede...at his vigil.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6875765/Mourners-injured-violence-erupts-Nipsey-Hussles-memorial.html

Yep. Sounds about right. Can't wait for the funeral

Uncle Drew
04-02-2019, 04:01 AM
Who?
For real, I had never heard of this dude until now.

NumberSix
04-02-2019, 07:41 AM
I'm not familiar with him or his music, but I am sad to hear about this. I hope they are able to catch the individuals involved quickly and prosecute them to the full extent of the law. Byy all appearances, this was a gentleman who had long left the gang life behind, learned from it, and was seeking to use his platform to contribute to his community by creating opportunities for young people so that they could avoid that life.
Right, but if you’ve done things to people back when you were gangbanging, they don’t just forgive and forget that stuff just because you’re not banging anymore now that you’re making money in the entertainment industry.

We don’t really know what happened, but an educated guess is that somebody he or his people have wronged in the past happened to catch him out in the open unprotected and took the opportunity to get revenge.

Again, that’s just a guess. For all we know it was over a money dispute with a business partner or something totally non gang related. However, the fact that it doesn’t appear to be over would suggest it is gang related.

dude77
04-02-2019, 08:11 AM
ol nipsy got careless and let his guard down thinking he could just stand around in the open in public .. not the best choice if you're gangbanging or from that world

diamenz
04-02-2019, 09:14 AM
And as long as I stay black, I gotta stay strapped
And I never get to lay back

tpols
04-02-2019, 09:57 AM
ol nipsy got careless and let his guard down thinking he could just stand around in the open in public .. not the best choice if you're gangbanging or from that world

This.

If you helped in the commission of murders growing up (which no doubt he did) you should anticipate some karma. Should ve done business in a place other than his old ho0d.

Patrick Chewing
04-02-2019, 12:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc-1c-hRRPw

highwhey
04-02-2019, 12:23 PM
****ing 2019 and these plazas still have shitty ass cameras :facepalm

1tb hard drives are like $30-$40. hd cameras are cheap.

anyways, sounds like the identity of the shooter is already known and the streets will take care of him if the cops don't find him first.

dazzer87
04-02-2019, 01:48 PM
1 person in critical condition after being stabbed, 19 injured in fights and stampede...at his vigil.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6875765/Mourners-injured-violence-erupts-Nipsey-Hussles-memorial.html

Yep. Sounds about right. Can't wait for the funeral
A memorial and you got animals here stabbing each others.
We are due for a another riot............ If the dodgers ever win the WS again......

Mask the Embiid
04-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Why does the black community always kill their own? Like if you're black and you give back someone wants you dead.
Right because whites never killed whites by the millions
asians never killed asians by the millions
ppl in the middle east never kill ppl in the middle east
hispanics never killed hispanics

stfu...you dumb slut

scuzzy
04-02-2019, 02:57 PM
****ing 2019 and these plazas still have shitty ass cameras :facepalm

1tb hard drives are like $30-$40. hd cameras are cheap.

anyways, sounds like the identity of the shooter is already known and the streets will take care of him if the cops don't find him first.
100%

You can get $1,000 all weather 8 channel HD camera system with compatible night vision WIRELESS. Including multi-terabyte DVR/NVR reciever.

I think a lot of these dumps have shit quality because they want to keep surveillance on record for a month+, HD cctv system will rip through a few TB's in a few days and copy over it every week or so

scuzzy
04-02-2019, 03:03 PM
damnnnn

popped him from behind

ran

came back popped him a couple more times

ran

cam back popped him a couple more times

:biggums:

I know it's just a plaza but nobody was holding Nipsy down? Everyone booked while the shooter just lolly gagged around dumping lead

stalkerforlife
04-02-2019, 03:24 PM
White people are not your problem, black community.

Just stop.

dude77
04-02-2019, 03:26 PM
damn .. that one guy who was next to him is going to be haunted .. he grabs at him in distress but the guy shrugs him off and runs off as he falls down .. knowing he was still alive and then executed shortly after, that's gonna scar his ass .. but realistically he couldn't do much except take the guy head on and risk a bullet

MaxFly
04-02-2019, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=NumberSix]Right, but if you

tpols
04-02-2019, 04:03 PM
According to articles, nippy had accused some young gang banger of snitching to the cops, kid felt disrespeckded, came back and shot him up.

How did he or none of his homies have nothing on them??

SomeBlackDude
04-02-2019, 04:42 PM
That's yet to be seen, but we'll find out the motive soon enough.

it'll be something stupid and petty. always is in these situations. then for the next 20 years we'll hear conspiracy theories about dr. sebi or the gubment assassinating him or he faked his own death.

but the truth is he most likely was killed over a stolen chain like tupac or some accidentally scuffed sneakers or some other utterly ridiculous reason.

r.i.p. either way.

Mask the Embiid
04-02-2019, 05:10 PM
He called him a snitch in front of others and told him he cant be around him because of that.The guy left and came back with a gun and killed him.He shot him 5 times in the chest and once in the head. He kicked him after final shot(headshot) before he ran away.

Envy,Humiliation,Pride,Ego,Anger,Embarrasment a little bit of everything pushed him over the edge

He might be a bitch, but even a bitch with a gun is tough

MaxFly
04-02-2019, 06:41 PM
it'll be something stupid and petty. always is in these situations. then for the next 20 years we'll hear conspiracy theories about dr. sebi or the gubment assassinating him or he faked his own death.

but the truth is he most likely was killed over a stolen chain like tupac or some accidentally scuffed sneakers or some other utterly ridiculous reason.

r.i.p. either way.

Hmmm... (https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/nipsey-hussle-slaying-tied-to-dispute-with-suspect-video-of-shooting-emerges/ar-BBVxv4Q?ocid=spartanntp) apparently not the gang related shooting that some were suspecting.

[QUOTE]LOS ANGELES - As Los Angeles police searched for the killer of Nipsey Hussle, Chief Michel Moore said Tuesday that security videos and witnesses have identified Eric Holder as the suspected shooter.

The chief said the 29-year-old suspect got into a verbal altercation with Hussle on Sunday afternoon.

Ben Simmons 25
04-02-2019, 06:43 PM

Just stop.

:roll:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Draz
04-02-2019, 06:52 PM
He was very engaged with the community. We lost a good one.

NumberSix
04-02-2019, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=MaxFly]The chief said the 29-year-old suspect got into a verbal altercation with Hussle on Sunday afternoon.

Mask the Embiid
04-02-2019, 07:22 PM
powerful tweet

Bro...this man is being mourned by the LAPD...do you know how impactful you have to be mourned by Bloods, Crips, Eses, and Cops

MaxFly
04-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Conversations about what doe?

:confusedshrug:

The exact nature of the conflict between Hussle and the suspect was not clear. But it was described as a personal dispute, not gang-related.

coin24
04-02-2019, 07:50 PM

Just stop.

:applause: :applause:

kennethgriffen
04-02-2019, 07:52 PM
Who?

RIP.

this ^

wtf is with all the no name rappers becoming legends in death

bison
04-02-2019, 08:38 PM
powerful tweet

LAPD

MaxFly
04-02-2019, 11:26 PM
LAPD ‘mourning’ Nipsey is just PR to hold them over when they execute and murder the next unarmed black man.

He had a meeting with government officials the day he was shot regarding how to best address gang violence and create opportunities in those communities. The LAPD may not have regarded him as an ally, but they certainly saw him as someone they could work with to address some of the violence and criminality taking place in the communities for which he was advocating. It doesn't seem like they are faking it. It's possible, but unlikely.

SomeBlackDude
04-02-2019, 11:29 PM
the dude was caught trying to check into a mental health facility. apparently he had just checked out of that same facility a few weeks ago.

looks like he might have a ready made defense.

highwhey
04-02-2019, 11:41 PM
the dude was caught trying to check into a mental health facility. apparently he had just checked out of that same facility a few weeks ago.

looks like he might have a ready made defense.
:facepalm

SomeBlackDude
04-02-2019, 11:48 PM
:facepalm

[QUOTE]Holder was arrested in the parking lot of Telecare Los Angeles Hopes and Opportunities Program in Bellflower, CA. According to their site, the facility

loadingthelife
04-03-2019, 07:36 AM
probably won't see prison.

gonna spend a few (more) years in a psychiatric facility.

It doesn't matter, he's a dead man walking either prison or streets.

TheMan
04-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Gun violence to rappers is what drug overdose/suicide is to rockers

Never heard of him but RIP

SomeBlackDude
04-03-2019, 01:52 PM

looks like the rollin 60s have already begun killing holder's family members (2 cousins so far).

it never ends. :facepalm

Smoke117
04-03-2019, 01:54 PM
I have no idea who this nikka is, but okay.

Patrick Chewing
04-03-2019, 01:56 PM

Very interesting observation there.

And quite true.

scuzzy
04-03-2019, 07:35 PM
Orlando Anderson killed Pac, went right back to LA and lingered the hood for a few years :confusedshrug:

SomeBlackDude
04-03-2019, 07:58 PM
Orlando Anderson killed Pac, went right back to LA and lingered the hood for a few years :confusedshrug:

he was temporarily paralyzed after being shot with an ak-47. had to relearn to walk. a bunch of other crips were killed during the war that erupted following the vegas incident.

baby lane was killed by another crip during a gun battle that erupted over a drug money dispute.

that's the way it goes.

oh the horror
04-03-2019, 08:04 PM
I keep seeing people thinking it was some type of conspiracy perpetrated by the government.

The reality is - some people can

tpols
04-03-2019, 09:36 PM
i always wonder how african american culture went from motown classics to rap... something got ****ed up along the way.

go listen to kool, al green, gaye, vandross, benson, gap etc. even mj... how did they get from that to what they are nowadays with all these freaks? From love and rythym to no talent having autotuning about murder and money. and i like old rap but its lyrical content is poisonous to the mind..

What happened to this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEeaS6fuUoA)

what the **** happened?

SomeBlackDude
04-03-2019, 10:00 PM
what the **** happened?

drugs.

first heroin in the late 60s/70s during nam then of course the crack epidemic went off like a nuclear bomb in the early/mid 80s.

NumberSix
04-03-2019, 10:29 PM
i always wonder how african american culture went from motown classics to rap... something got ****ed up along the way.

go listen to kool, al green, gaye, vandross, benson, gap etc. even mj... how did they get from that to what they are nowadays with all these freaks? From love and rythym to no talent having autotuning about murder and money. and i like old rap but its lyrical content is poisonous to the mind..

What happened to this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEeaS6fuUoA)

what the **** happened?
Rappers have a stupid habit of hiring “homeboy security” because they think it ruins their street cred if they’re surrounded by cops and legit security. These street guys have had a big impact on the general culture of the rap industry. 99% of rappers are fake tough guys. Shit would be a lot different if they didn’t bring the real tough guys around and just used cops for security.

scuzzy
04-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Rappers have a stupid habit of hiring “homeboy security” because they think it ruins their street cred if they’re surrounded by cops and legit security. These street guys have had a big impact on the general culture of the rap industry. 99% of rappers are fake tough guys. Shit would be a lot different if they didn’t bring the real tough guys around and just used cops for security.

Ya I don't think low budget rappers want 3rd party private security tangled with their entourage's day to day operation. :oldlol: T.I. learned that the tough way

For 1/4 the price, might as well pay your boys who are infinitly more familiar with your terrain than some goober ex-marine who are just in it for the buck.

I mean that's kinda the beginner rap artist starter pack, surrounded by your local jump out boys. :confusedshrug:

scuzzy
04-03-2019, 11:42 PM

Shit, i dunno

Seems like every other year were getting 1 or 2 names in rap who nighty night on the codeine-prometh-benzo RIP blend

Worst part is the OG crack baby/drug dealing hip hop generation is fading, nowadays we got 11yo Jimmy poppin a couple percs before class and snorting a xanny. Sippin on Sizzurp was far and few inbetween the pharmaceutical encyclopedia we hear in today's bars :lol