PDA

View Full Version : Devin Booker is so pathetic...

stalkerforlife
04-01-2019, 10:25 PM
I've been watching the Suns recently because they signed Jimmer and Booker is the biggest stat stuffing loser I have ever seen other than Bran.

He's just pouring it on in such a meaningless and loser way. Zero impact. Zero intangibles. Zero ability to improve teammates. Total disgrace.

And of course he probably made the organization sit Jimmer these last few games because Jimmer got in the way of a Booker 60 piece.

F ucking scrub is going to be maxed out again for late season barrages of meaningless loser stats.

AirTupac
04-01-2019, 10:59 PM
I dont understand how more people dont see that. Devin Booker is a loser in his DNA.

Mask the Embiid
04-01-2019, 11:05 PM
I've been watching the Suns recently because they signed Jimmer and Booker is the biggest stat stuffing loser I have ever seen other than Bran.

He's just pouring it on in such a meaningless and loser way. Zero impact. Zero intangibles. Zero ability to improve teammates. Total disgrace.

And of course he probably made the organization sit Jimmer these last few games because Jimmer got in the way of a Booker 60 piece.

F ucking scrub is going to be maxed out again for late season barrages of meaningless loser stats.
Sounds like someone else i know who plays in Texas :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
04-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Sounds like someone else i know who plays in Texas :oldlol:

I agree with you about Harden.

highwhey
04-01-2019, 11:24 PM
at least he has a job :roll: :roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
04-01-2019, 11:29 PM
at least he has a job :roll: :roll: :roll:

At least he doesn't commit felonies by filiming an unconsenting prostitute giving him oral and posting it for the world to see.

I'd tread lightly; one mistake like that can end you.

It isn't worth it.

Marchesk
04-02-2019, 03:24 AM
It's weird how a guy can have back to back 50 point games where one was almost 60 followed by 48 points and it's not that big of a deal anymore.

Spurs m8
04-02-2019, 03:52 AM
At least he doesn't commit felonies by filiming an unconsenting prostitute giving him oral and posting it for the world to see.

I'd tread lightly; one mistake like that can end you.

It isn't worth it.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

God that video was so fvcking creepy

SpaceJam
04-02-2019, 04:08 AM
Book and Wilt the only two players to have 3 consecutive 45+ point games....and lose

PeroAntic
04-02-2019, 07:47 AM
Booker is a bum but he is Michael Jordan compared to useless Jimmer