04-02-2019, 06:23 PM
Update: I

Manny98
04-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Told by who?

Kawhi
04-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Told by who?
The leprechaun at the end of the rainbow he encountered yesterday.

kennethgriffen
04-02-2019, 06:26 PM
only one major problem with this... anthony davis would then be the odd man out.. no team can afford 3 guys making 35 to 40 million a year

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 06:28 PM
Cant wait till yall suck Magic's 2 year plan's ballsak hairs :lol :lol :lol

3ball
04-02-2019, 06:28 PM
Told by who?
^^^ a truly desperate LeFraud Stan

times are tough eh Manny :oldlol:

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 06:29 PM
With a closer in Kawhi and Ingram turning into an allstar, LeBron will have the fire power to get a couple rings with the Lakers and continue his really manufactured career... albeit at least the Lakers are winning at this point which is cool with me baby.

Ben Simmons 25
04-02-2019, 06:29 PM
You were told? By who? Your imagination? You're a virgin. You don't have insiders, as you've never been... inside.

ronniec
04-02-2019, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=AirTupac]Update: I

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 06:32 PM
"loves the idea of playing with them".... 2 other long elite boys? Is that what your little brain can't comprehend? :rolleyes:

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 06:33 PM
You were told? By who? Your imagination? You're a virgin. You don't have insiders, as you've never been... inside.

Lol this is such a cringy respond while I'm currently dating a hot bb girl :oldlol:

Ben Simmons 25
04-02-2019, 06:34 PM
You can't even form a proper sentence. Minnie and her four daughters don't count, dawg.

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 06:35 PM
Are you able to form anything better? Let me guess "OD ON A BLUNT!!!" :lol :lol :lol Cmon boy

Ben Simmons 25
04-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Are you able to form anything better? Let me guess "OD ON A BLUNT!!!" :lol :lol :lol Cmon boy

"OD ON A BLUNT!!!" :lol :lol :lol

qrich
04-02-2019, 06:41 PM
Yes, I'm sure Kawhi would be more excited to play for a team that missed the lottery, best two young players are always injured with a shitty front office, shitty coach and a toxic locker room over staying in Toronto, where they should make the ECF at the least or the Clippers, who have a great locker room, are in the playoffs and would have enough space to add a second top notch player next to Kawhi + assets to try to swing a third. Or even the Nets, where he'd fit in like a glove with one of the leagues most underrated coaches

sdot_thadon
04-02-2019, 06:42 PM
My faith in Op suggests the complete opposite will happen.:lol

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Lmao Clippers are so cringy trying to be relevent. No one even cares about you losers :oldlol:

Ben Simmons 25
04-02-2019, 06:51 PM
Lmao Clippers are so cringy trying to be relevent. No one even cares about you losers :oldlol:

Virgin.

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 06:55 PM
What happens when Lakers acquire 2nd star and we win rings? Lmao its happening you fukkkkking retards

Kblaze8855
04-02-2019, 07:05 PM
only one major problem with this... anthony davis would then be the odd man out.. no team can afford 3 guys making 35 to 40 million a year

The Lakers local TV deal alone is for 200 million a season. They can afford anything they want if they just wanna buy contender status for a while.

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 07:07 PM
LeBron has remained remarkably calm throughout all of this. Lot of sources seem to think this is because he knows something is coming. Makes sense for a baby like LBJ otherwise he would have been throwing a fit.

bladefd
04-02-2019, 07:16 PM
LeBron has remained remarkably calm throughout all of this. Lot of sources seem to think this is because he knows something is coming. Makes sense for a baby like LBJ otherwise he would have been throwing a fit.

Healthy LeBron is still a terror to opposing teams. I'm sure other elite players want to play with him when given the opportunity..

L8krH8tr
04-02-2019, 07:24 PM
Mental Illness clearly in full display from the OP... everyone knows you're a joke. the Fakers are done. Logg off for life biiiatch.

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 07:30 PM
Mental Illness clearly in full display from the OP... everyone knows you're a joke. the Fakers are done. Logg off for life biiiatch.

You smell of fake cheese and rice Pablo rat :lol

TheCorporation
04-02-2019, 07:34 PM

Shit

:roll: :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffen
04-02-2019, 07:50 PM
The Lakers local TV deal alone is for 200 million a season. They can afford anything they want if they just wanna buy contender status for a while.

you obviously don't have a clue about revenue sharing or luxury tax or the fact that the buss kids split profits like 6 different ways and none of them have networths over 30 million dollars

they haven't gone over the cap since jerry was alive

TheCorporation
04-02-2019, 07:56 PM
you obviously don't have a clue about revenue sharing or luxury tax or the fact that the buss kids split profits like 6 different ways and none of them have networths over 30 million dollars

They "CAN" afford

Reading > You

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 07:57 PM

*sigh*

Jeanie Buss is the Executive Vice President for the team and has a net worth of $500 million and this is a dated statistic...

*edit: Тhе еѕtіmаtеd nеt wоrth оf Јеаnіе Вuѕѕ іѕ аррrохіmаtеlу $540 mіllіоn. Неr mаіn ѕоurсе оf іnсоmе hаѕ bееn hеr buѕіnеѕѕ vеnturеѕ іn ѕроrtѕ mаnаgеmеnt оf Lоѕ Аngеlеѕ Lаkеrѕ аnd Lоѕ Аngеlеѕ Вlаdеѕ.

https://www.celebsnetworthtoday.com/bio-wiki-2018-2019-2020-2021/businessperson/jeanie-buss-net-worth-24399/

kennethgriffen
04-02-2019, 07:58 PM
*sigh*

Jeanie Buss is the Executive Vice President for the team and has a net worth of $500 million and this is a dated statistic...

jerry had a net worth of 500 million. it was split between all his kids when he died and a lot of it is tied up in investments

kennethgriffen
04-02-2019, 08:01 PM
https://i.ibb.co/yXq1qvx/Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-8-00-28-PM.png

bobopenguin
04-02-2019, 08:03 PM

maybe trade lebron for davis?

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 08:06 PM
I just found you 2 links of her net worth...

And Jerry Buss was worth +600 mill in 2012.....

:facepalm :facepalm

And1AllDay
04-02-2019, 08:09 PM
As a Laker fan I hope you are right but at the same time I know you are a retart so cant beleive it yet

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 08:11 PM
As a Laker fan I hope you are right but at the same time I know you are a retart so cant beleive it yet

So dumb :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

qrich
04-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Regardless of Jeannie's net worth, the fact still remains the Lakers will need to do major navigating to get Kawhi and Anthony Davis.

To this point, their front office hasn't shown the smarts to get that done.

Kblaze8855
04-02-2019, 09:02 PM

The Spurs owner was worth like 70 million for years as they paid 60-100 million a year. You know the owner doesnt have to pay out of his pocket im sure.

The Lakers tv deal can cover anything they need paid for. The revenue sharing from the local TV deal still leaves them waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead. This is the difference between being the Lakers and Memphis....

[QUOTE]The range of the revenue spectrum is illustrated by the two teams at the opposite ends: the Lakers and Grizzlies. And it

SpaceJam2
04-02-2019, 09:09 PM
The Spurs owner was worth like 70 million for years as they paid 60-100 million a year. You know the owner doesnt have to pay out of his pocket im sure.

The Lakers tv deal can cover anything they need paid for. The revenue sharing from the local TV deal still leaves them waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead. This is the difference between being the Lakers and Memphis....

The sharing just keeps teams like Memphis from folding. The Lakers...Rockets...Knicks? The teams with giant local Tv deals? They still stay waaaaaaaaaaay ahead of teams without them far as how far they go into their own pockets to pay for the team.

The Lakers CAN pay for anything they want without the owners losing money. Just a matter if how little profit they are willing to see. Their TV deal makes losing money virtually impossible though.

:bowdown: :applause:

bullettooth
04-02-2019, 11:20 PM
Told by who?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7ftU2jCQAA8rzF.jpg

Smoke117
04-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Update: I’ve been told Kawhi to Lakers has been in the works since last summer. It’s been part of the plan for Kawhi to be in L.A and contrary to other reports he loves the idea of playing next to LeBron James and Brandon Ingram.

We would be dad diking the league with a trio of LBJ-Kawhi-Ingram. 2 elite defenders. We all know who the 2 are

Who are they? Kawhi hasn't played defense all season long, neither has LeBron, and if you actually think Ingram is an "elite" defense player you are even stupider than I already imagined. He's so "elite" defensively that he neither had a positive DBPM or DRPM.

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 11:27 PM
This retard thinks a trio of LeBron-Kawhi-Ingram is not going to be elite defensively. At very worst, Kawhi and Ingram are long, lanky and can disrupt everything you stupidazz retard :oldlol:

Smoke117
04-02-2019, 11:31 PM
This retard thinks a trio of LeBron-Kawhi-Ingram is not going to be elite defensively. At very worst, Kawhi and Ingram are long, lanky and can disrupt everything you stupidazz retard :oldlol:

Again, Ingram was disrupting so much that he he couldn't even post a positive DBPM or DRPM, but okay, if you say so, chief. The lakers were 12th in drating with a 109.5 drating and the only guys below that who played significant mins were Mcgee, Chandler, LeBron, and Lonzo. Ingram was a 112. You have have no idea what you are babbling on about if you think he's any kind of good defensive player.

SpaceJam2
04-02-2019, 11:37 PM
Again, Ingram was disrupting so much that he he couldn't even post a positive DBPM or DRPM, but okay, if you say so, chief. The lakers were 12th in drating with a 109.5 drating and the only guys below that who played significant mins were Mcgee, Chandler, LeBron, and Lonzo. Ingram was a 112. You have have no idea what you are babbling on about if you think he's any kind of good defensive player.

Simple Pac has a low IQ and ODs on blunts so it's hard to take him serious. His brain is very small.

AirTupac
04-02-2019, 11:58 PM

Do you know how absolutely retarded you sound to even suggest that Ingram isn't a great defender. He's literally put on the best player every game and is very good at it at a young age. This absolute waste of space thinks listening a DRPM is the ultimate indicator. Really? Thats how fukkking idiotic you are?

kennethgriffen
04-03-2019, 12:13 AM

The sharing just keeps teams like Memphis from folding. The Lakers...Rockets...Knicks? The teams with giant local Tv deals? They still stay waaaaaaaaaaay ahead of teams without them far as how far they go into their own pockets to pay for the team.

The Lakers CAN pay for anything they want without the owners losing money. Just a matter if how little profit they are willing to see. Their TV deal makes losing money virtually impossible though.

the lakers have penny pinched for 20 years. what makes you think theyre gonna go wild and suddenly start shelling out 100 million in luxury tax

SpaceJam2
04-03-2019, 12:21 AM
the lakers have penny pinched for 20 years. what makes you think theyre gonna go wild and suddenly start shelling out 100 million in luxury tax

They have this one player that is the face of the league and generates a lot of revenue and buzz for this really big city called Los Angeles.

kennethgriffen
04-03-2019, 12:24 AM
They have this one player that is the face of the league and generates a lot of revenue and buzz for this really big city called Los Angeles.

more reason not to go over the cap. they already have an attraction.

its teams that arent in large markets that go over the cap because they need the buzz

the lakers used kobe to sell tickets for a good portion of his career. they didnt care about winning in 05,06,07,14,15,16

SpaceJam2
04-03-2019, 12:25 AM
more reason not to go over the cap. they already have an attraction.

its teams that arent in large markets that go over the cap because they need the buzz

the lakers used kobe to sell tickets for a good portion of his career. they didnt care about winning in 05,06,07,14,15,16

Um, what? You don't see how huge it would be to win a 2020 chip in L.A. versus Milwaukee?

tontoz
10-26-2019, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=AirTupac]Update: I