PDA

View Full Version : Zion Williamson needs to lose 40 pounds to last in the NBA

Walk on Water
04-04-2019, 08:04 AM
I had never heard of him until someone on here mentioned the Knicks might get him. Looked him up and saw how big he is. He

Phoenix
04-04-2019, 08:37 AM
I suspect any team that drafts him will try to get him down to the 265 range, mostly the baby fat. Which is scary to consider when you think how explosive of a jumper he is carrying 285 on his frame currently.

Kblaze8855
04-04-2019, 08:38 AM
Your oddness for lack of a better word makes a lot more sense now. There’s no way you can be a basketball fan in America and learn who that is yesterday. It just can’t be done with access to American sports coverage that you actually watch. I’m guessing we have been working with a language barrier with you all along and just didn’t know.

tontoz
04-04-2019, 08:47 AM
Karl Malone lasted pretty well. He was huge and ran the floor constantly.
Some guys are just physical freaks.

Playing an 82 game schedule he will probably lose weight without having to try.

julizaver
04-04-2019, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=Walk on Water]I had never heard of him until someone on here mentioned the Knicks might get him. Looked him up and saw how big he is. He

SouBeachTalents
04-04-2019, 10:00 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Your oddness for lack of a better word makes a lot more sense now. There

PP34Deuce
04-04-2019, 10:19 AM
Hear me out.. his skills are similar to blake griffin and Larry Johnson... But he's built frame wise like Ron Artest.

He's muscular with baby fat. an NBA level conditioning and dietician will have Zion next season at 260-265 which would be Ron Artest size with freak jumping ability.

I actually think at the next level, he will be a 4. 3 position is stacked.

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Your oddness for lack of a better word makes a lot more sense now. There

Kblaze8855
04-04-2019, 10:29 AM
I know of many of them because I can see when they delete a post posted under the wrong name then repost it under the alt....but that aside?

I barely even read the names of who I reply to. Especially if it

FKAri
04-04-2019, 10:32 AM
You know for someone I would consider to be one of the smartest posters on the board you really are very unaware of just how deep the fake persona troll accounts go in this place. Jeff should give you access to see IPs so you can know for yourself.
You know for someone I would consider to be one of the smartest posters on the board you really are very unaware of just how deep the stupidity of the accounts go in this place. Jeff should give you access to see post histories so you can know for yourself.

Hey Yo
04-04-2019, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=Walk on Water]I had never heard of him until someone on here mentioned the Knicks might get him. Looked him up and saw how big he is. He

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 10:36 AM
You know for someone I would consider to be one of the smartest posters on the board you really are very unaware of just how deep the stupidity of the accounts go in this place. Jeff should give you access to see post histories so you can know for yourself.

Hahaha, well... I know of numerous posters that are this dumb.

But in OP’s case I’m damn near gun to my head sure that it’s a troll account. I would give someone 100 to 1 odds that it is indeed a fake persona.

This is an account that, really, made its’ first presence on the board felt by making repeated Facebook threads alluding to the idea that he was trying to bang his cousin and numerous humorous and transparently fake Facebook insecurity related threads. If you pay close attention he very rarely, if ever, actually, responds to anyone that calls him out. Classic sign. He’s very disciplined, I’ll give him that.

SpaceJam2
04-04-2019, 11:07 AM
Yeah that was me who first mentioned him to you. When you said you didn't know who he was that's when I realized you weren't qualified to have modern era basketball discussions if you don't know who the number one overall draft pick is/will be..

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 11:11 AM
Yeah that was me who first mentioned him to you. When you said you didn't know who he was that's when I realized you weren't qualified to have modern era basketball discussions if you don't know who the number one overall draft pick is/will be..

Hmm...

:roll:

SpaceJam2
04-04-2019, 11:24 AM

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 12:14 PM
Very good point.

:roll: :roll:

:bowdown: :bowdown:

I bow to you, good sir... you are... the best. ISH goat tbh.

Walk on Water
04-04-2019, 12:58 PM

I don