is he really that good of a defender? smfh.:biggums:

And1AllDay
04-04-2019, 04:19 PM
is he really that good of a defender? smfh.:biggums:

DefRate = 113 tells me no you just suck at 2k :oldlol:

kennethgriffen
04-04-2019, 04:27 PM
i've won like 30 games in a row in the GOAT tier on 2k

the trick to dominating is setting your defense to full pressure. set coach settings to full zone and no double teams/no help defense. then press right on the D pad during the game on defense and select "no threes" ... then select "crash boards" on offense

use the center on defense and close the lane on drives. computer bigs foul every single time. you have to challenge or its gonna be free throws. let them blow by the computer every time. the defensive settings will take care of 3 point shooters. all you have to worry about is designed plays off picks. then you gotta leak out and contest and switch quickly to your power forward for the rebound

on offense you run pick and rolls and drive baseline for layups/ally oops until he decides to run a 2nd man at you. then you kick to the open man for a shot. always pass with icons/direct pass buttons. never point the analog to who you wanna pass to.

and call timeouts whenever someone hits like 3 in a row. momentum will kill a game. its like nba jam almost. once your teams on fire you can't be stopped

And1AllDay
04-04-2019, 04:29 PM
i've won like 30 games in a row in the GOAT tier on 2k

the trick to dominating is setting your defense to full pressure. set coach settings to full zone and no double teams/no help defense. then press right on the D pad during the game on defense and select "no threes" ... then select "crash boards" on offense

use the center on defense and close the lane on drives. computer bigs foul every single time. you have to challenge or its gonna be free throws. let them blow by the computer every time. the defensive settings will take care of 3 point shooters. all you have to worry about is designed plays off picks. then you gotta leak out and contest and switch quickly to your power forward for the rebound

on offense you run pick and rolls and drive baseline for layups/ally oops until he decides to run a 2nd man at you. then you kick to the open man for a shot. always pass with icons/direct pass buttons. never point the analog to who you wanna pass to.

and call timeouts whenever someone hits like 3 in a row. momentum will kill a game. its like nba jam almost. once your teams on fire you can't be stopped

:banana: