PDA

View Full Version : Nick Calathes has first triple double in 12 years in EuroLeague...(Black balled)

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 06:27 PM
He played two seasons at UF 5 minutes away from me.

I KNEW he was EASILY an NBA starting point guard, but he's been black balled.

A triple double is so rare in Euroleague because of actual defense, slower pace due to actual defense, less minutes in the game, no fraudulent assists, etc.

This was a MUST WIN and it got them into the playoffs. Rick Pitino, their coach, called Calathes the best passer he's ever seen. He's averaging an ASTRONOMICAL 9 assists a game, which is crazy for EuroLeague.

https://youtu.be/7ZKqbzC4WPc

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Watch the video; they do NOT allow fraudulent assists in the EuroLeague.

That's straight fire ass dimes.

PeroAntic
04-04-2019, 06:33 PM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-03/15/22/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-03/anigif_sub-buzz-29442-1489632377-2.gif

Rico2016
04-04-2019, 06:34 PM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-03/15/22/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-03/anigif_sub-buzz-29442-1489632377-2.gif
:lol

Vino24
04-04-2019, 06:35 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

LAmbruh
04-04-2019, 06:36 PM
:roll:

HoopologyPhD
04-04-2019, 06:43 PM
This guy is not very good, I watched him get destroyed by Curry in the playoffs the same year that Delly locked him down with relative easy.

Therefore Delly>>Calathes and Delly is a scrub.

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 06:44 PM
This guy is not very good, I watched him get destroyed by Curry in the playoffs the same year that Delly locked him down with relative easy.

Therefore Delly>>Calathes and Delly is a scrub.

Lying POS.

Vino24
04-04-2019, 06:46 PM
Lying POS.
Delly locked down Curry for a stretch in the finals. STFU :facepalm

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Calathes rookie of the month in the NBA...

https://www.grizzlybearblues.com/2014/3/24/5543432/rookie-of-month-nick-calathes-is-making-a-strong-case-for-a-repeat-March

When Conley went down...

Stepping up in Mike's absence, he averaged 14.7 pts, 4.9 assists, in 36 minutes while only committing 2.9 turn overs in seven starts.

And Calathes was regarded as a top 5 PG defender.

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 06:53 PM
Not only is Calathes an EASY starter in the NBA, he has the ability to be an all-star.

Reminds me a lot of Kidd.

Great passer and defender.

tpols
04-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Watch the video; they do NOT allow fraudulent assists in the EuroLeague.

That's straight fire ass dimes.

pistol pete jr. :rockon:

tpols
04-04-2019, 07:01 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/h8D9mpuxWmWwPwnOD5/giphy.gif

thats straight jkidd-kmart.

stalker may be onto something.

90sgoat
04-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Dude looks like a slightly darker Jason Kidd out there.

I have no doubts he would completely dominate the weak NBA.

Look at Doncic, he is 19, Nick Calathes is a vet. He'd mop the floor with the fake NBA "star guards".

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 07:05 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/h8D9mpuxWmWwPwnOD5/giphy.gif

thats straight jkidd-kmart.

stalker may be onto something.

Every single one of those dimes is straight bird fed dimes.

No catch, dribble for a while, run twenty feet Bran or Westbrook assists.

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 07:07 PM

Look at Doncic, he is 19, Nick Calathes is a vet. He'd mop the floor with the fake NBA "star guards".

https://www.grizzlybearblues.com/2015/4/15/8417579/nick-calathes-defense-elite-defender-memphis-grizzlies-playoffs

Article about his elite defense while he was in the NBA.

He would be the best defensive PG in the NBA right now.

EASILY.

HoopologyPhD
04-04-2019, 07:08 PM
Without his HOF teammate Spounalis to do the heavy lifting, this guy would be nothing. Empty stats Calathes copied Spoun's game and even his hairstyle.

tpols
04-04-2019, 07:08 PM

the media likes flashy dribbling types more, and will sell their product accordingly. the brotherhood is also strong.

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Without his HOF teammate Spounalis to do the heavy lifting, this guy would be nothing. Empty stats Calathes copied Spoun's game and even his hairstyle.

They're not teammates.

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 07:13 PM
You know the thing I want to most know is why stalker has done a complete 180 on black people... for years on this site he praised their superior genetics and talked about how whites sucked... the question is... was he trolling then, is he trolling now, or was he/is he telling the truth? The world must know.

Did something happen or did you just decide to start trolling in the opposite direction on a whim?

sdot_thadon
04-04-2019, 07:24 PM
Riiiight. Great question. What was it Stalker? The media washed you into the herd?

PeroAntic
04-04-2019, 07:44 PM
Imagine Calatesh and Jimmer together. easy threepeat, possible sixpeat.

damn racist black cabala controlling America.

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 08:03 PM
You know the thing I want to most know is why stalker has done a complete 180 on black people... for years on this site he praised their superior genetics and talked about how whites sucked... the question is... was he trolling then, is he trolling now, or was he/is he telling the truth? The world must know.

Did something happen or did you just decide to start trolling in the opposite direction on a whim?

What does that have to do with Calathes being a great player?

You live in Orlando, right? Calathes and Parsons played on the same HS team together there.

This thread is about Nick Calathes, but yes, I'm against white genocide.

HylianNightmare
04-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Lake Howell represent, grew up with him and his brother

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 09:55 PM
What does that have to do with Calathes being a great player?

You live in Orlando, right? Calathes and Parsons played on the same HS team together there.

This thread is about Nick Calathes, but yes, I'm against white genocide.

Oh I am against white cuckery also. I'm right there with you. I'm definitely NOT anti black but I am tired of the white guilt bullshit. I'm over it. It's gone on long enough.

I was just curious. Not trying to poke fun... it really is just a genuine curiosity. That's it. If you don't want to answer it's cool. All love dude.

SpaceJam2
04-04-2019, 09:57 PM

:oldlol: :roll: :roll:

AirBonner
04-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Op was whiteballed. It

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 10:03 PM
Oh I am against white cuckery also. I'm right there with you. I'm definitely NOT anti black but I am tired of the white guilt bullshit. I'm over it. It's gone on long enough.

I was just curious. Not trying to poke fun... it really is just a genuine curiosity. That's it. If you don't want to answer it's cool. All love dude.

Everything we say will get twisted into racism.

But you and I understand that we think on a higher plateau and racism nor supremacy is our desire.

Smoke117
04-04-2019, 10:06 PM
This shtick is already old, OP. Move onto another already.

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 10:16 PM
This shtick is already old, OP. Move onto another already.

Calathes isn't a shtick.

He's a damn good basketball player that was black balled.

Kblaze8855
04-05-2019, 05:52 AM
You really have to make the distinction between not being in the NBA and being blackballed. Hes a star over there. I know I mentioned him to you a while ago as a more justified player to say should be in the NBA than Jimmer....and he is. But that doesnt mean hes being stopped. Not like he was sent to the D league and cut or something. The entire 2018 all euroleague team spent time in the NBA or is here now.

Nick announced he was going to play in europe before he was even drafted. Minnesota took him...but he went to play in Greece where they pay you by net income(so you dont worry about taxes), give you housing, and a car. He was a millionaire off european basketball. He came here for a while...and went back. Now hes making millions more. Not NBA money...but hes 30 and an elite player in the #2 league in the world.

Im sure Jan Vessley and Nando De colo(euroleague first team with Nick) could come back if they wanted.

Lots of european greats could have stayed in the NBA. Navarro left Memphis because Pau(his good friend) was traded to the Lakers, he had language issues with the rest of the team/coaches, his kids didnt like living here, and as he put it....he wanted to make headlines and star. He didnt like losing on Memphis. Said if he landed on a good team it would have been better.

I think we make the mistake of assuming everyone not in the NBA is like...being kept out or not wanted.

Guys like Navarro made 4-5 million a season tax free and had all these expenses covered. Thats like a...what....9-11 million a year NBA deal depending on your state?

Not a bad deal.

Most of the european greats could come here if they wanted. With all the international coaches(head and assistant) over here now?

Lots of them are just happy where they are. Nick might come back over when hes old like Pablo Prigioni did.

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 06:14 AM
You really have to make the distinction between not being in the NBA and being blackballed. Hes a star over there. I know I mentioned him to you a while ago as a more justified player to say should be in the NBA than Jimmer....and he is. But that doesnt mean hes being stopped. Not like he was sent to the D league and cut or something. The entire 2018 all euroleague team spent time in the NBA or is here now.

Nick announced he was going to play in europe before he was even drafted. Minnesota took him...but he went to play in Greece where they pay you by net income(so you dont worry about taxes), give you housing, and a car. He was a millionaire off european basketball. He came here for a while...and went back. Now hes making millions more. Not NBA money...but hes 30 and an elite player in the #2 league in the world.

Im sure Jan Vessley and Nando De colo(euroleague first team with Nick) could come back if they wanted.

Lots of european greats could have stayed in the NBA. Navarro left Memphis because Pau(his good friend) was traded to the Lakers, he had language issues with the rest of the team/coaches, his kids didnt like living here, and as he put it....he wanted to make headlines and star. He didnt like losing on Memphis. Said if he landed on a good team it would have been better.

I think we make the mistake of assuming everyone not in the NBA is like...being kept out or not wanted.

Guys like Navarro made 4-5 million a season tax free and had all these expenses covered. Thats like a...what....9-11 million a year NBA deal depending on your state?

Not a bad deal.

Most of the european greats could come here if they wanted. With all the international coaches(head and assistant) over here now?

Lots of them are just happy where they are. Nick might come back over when hes old like Pablo Prigioni did.

Nick's not here because there wasn't much interest and any offer he may have received was disrespectful.

Dude was rookie of the month and a top level defender in his short time here, but it didn't matter. He's an elite passer, obviously.

They just made excuses like they always do.

Manny98
04-05-2019, 07:45 AM
I swear half of the Panothiaikos team is black doe?

Kblaze8855
04-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Nick was drafted in 2009 and chose Europe. He turned down an offer to stay in the nba in 2015...right before the cap exploded.

If he simply chose to sign the nba deals offered him by his rookie contract and the deal offered after he was here he’d be a 10 year vet with a minimum pay of 2.4 million.

Meaning....tax considerations aside....the most “disrespectful” offer he could be made would still be among the biggest deals in Europe.

He’s in Europe because he chooses to be....period. He could be in the nba if he wanted. He just wouldn’t get 100 million or whatever star money you probably think he should. But he’d be in the nba.

Kblaze8855
04-05-2019, 09:53 AM
I swear half of the Panothiaikos team is black doe?

Only white players in Europe were blackballed. It isn

wang4three
04-05-2019, 10:50 AM
Nick has a Bob Sura game.

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Nick was drafted in 2009 and chose Europe. He turned down an offer to stay in the nba in 2015...right before the cap exploded.

If he simply chose to sign the nba deals offered him by his rookie contract and the deal offered after he was here he

PeroAntic
04-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Bo McCalebb was also blackballed

jayfan
04-05-2019, 11:47 AM
Nick has a Bob Sura game.

Interesting. Somehow Bob Sura wasn't blackballed. Why not, OP?

bullettooth
04-05-2019, 11:48 AM

This is the guy that believes frogs are being turned gay.

Derka
04-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Forget to switch alts or is that Euroleague account banned? :roll:

Kblaze8855
04-05-2019, 11:56 AM
You're funny because you make definitive statements that are purely speculative and often wrong.

The fact is, Nick isn't here because he didn't receive the attention he deserved and he was offered a disrespectful contract that was far less than his Greek contract.

This article states he wanted to be in the NBA and wanted to be back...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...nba-euroleague

He did not come back because the interest was disrespectful.

Nick is an AMERICAN; he grew up here. He doesn't even know the language that well in Greece. This is not a dude wanting to stay where he's from.

First....coming from the guy who told me he considers his opinions to be facts....this...

you make definitive statements that are purely speculative and often wrong

Is amusing.

And point blank...if hes offered a deal and says no....he decided not to be in the NBA. And as I said....with the vet minimum at this point hed be making millions now over here....having had years to prove himself and likely be at least an MLE level player making 8-11 million.

You dont leave the NBA because of an offer you dont like...if the goal is to be an NBA player. You have to earn the big contract. And a rookie of the month isnt earning it. Hell Michael Carter Williams was rookie of the year and he makes less in the NBA than Nick in europe. You know he signed a one year partially guaranteed minimum deal?

Hes not getting paid off some rookie accolade. And he shouldnt.

But do you see him running off to europe?

Nick was drafted into the NBA even after telling them hed be going to europe....when he did come over....he was offered an extension he didnt take. Saying no to the NBA(twice) is not being blackballed.

Isiah Thomas was in his fourth season before he even made a million in a season. He put up 20/6 a game for 884k. Nick could have stuck it out if he chose to and been getting good money now even if it was for the minimum...which I think he could easily top.

He made the call. And hes been fine. If he wants back in he will get back in.

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 11:57 AM
Interesting. And somehow Bob Sura wasn't blackballed. Why not, OP?

First of all, he plays nothing like Sura. Ridiculous comparison.

Secondly, not every single white player can fall to racism because it would be too obvious, you moron.

Thirdly, guys that are WHITE and when I say WHITE in capitalized letters, I mean their personalities, are far more prone to falling victim to racism.

Calathes is WHITE.

A guy like Jason Williams was loved because he was hood.

Jimmer is WHITE and does not go clubbing, talk about bitches, listen to rap music, etc; black players do not like him just like they don't like Calathes.

A white PG that controls the game for 35 minutes is a rarity because brothers don't like whites taking their bread.

A guy like Nash will fall through the cracks sometimes, but the coach and the organization has to be completely behind most white starting point guards for it to work.

Cuban just traded away players that hated Luka and refused to get in line behind a ball dominant white.

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 12:05 PM
First....coming from the guy who told me he considers his opinions to be facts....this...

Is amusing.

And point blank...if hes offered a deal and says no....he decided not to be in the NBA. And as I said....with the vet minimum at this point hed be making millions now over here....having had years to prove himself and likely be at least an MLE level player making 8-11 million.

You dont leave the NBA because of an offer you dont like...if the goal is to be an NBA player. You have to earn the big contract. And a rookie of the month isnt earning it. Hell Michael Carter Williams was rookie of the year and he makes less in the NBA than Nick in europe. You know he signed a one year partially guaranteed minimum deal?

Hes not getting paid off some rookie accolade. And he shouldnt.

But do you see him running off to europe?

Nick was drafted into the NBA even after telling them hed be going to europe....when he did come over....he was offered an extension he didnt take. Saying no to the NBA(twice) is not being blackballed.

Isiah Thomas was in his fourth season before he even made a million in a season. He put up 20/6 a game for 884k. Nick could have stuck it out if he chose to and been getting good money now even if it was for the minimum...which I think he could easily top.

He made the call. And hes been fine. If he wants back in he will get back in.

You're wrong and the article stated that just recently, Nick wanted to be in the NBA.

Nick wants to be here.

However, he does not want racism to dwindle his role or pockets.

He should be a starter in the NBA and he knows it.

Of course he could play here if he wanted to accept his pigeonhole racist role for less money than he's worth, but why would he do that?

What American chooses EuroLeague over the NBA unless he's forced to by disrespect?

Nick is a legend there and the racist system would make him inconsequential here.

brooks_thompson
04-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Calathes got busted for using a steroid either for baldness or to help him and his wife conceive, honestly can't remember which. He had to sit out playoff games. And then he decided with his own free will to go to Europe and asked the Grizzlies out of his contract. I was bummed because he was a solid backup for Conley and a great defender.

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 12:22 PM
Calathes got busted for using a steroid either for baldness or to help him and his wife conceive, honestly can't remember which. He had to sit out playoff games. And then he decided with his own free will to go to Europe and asked the Grizzlies out of his contract. I was bummed because he was a solid backup for Conley and a great defender.

LMAO @ skinny ass Calathes busted for steroids.

I remember that.

Guys like Bran and Wade can become physical freaks with steroids, but Calathes the friendly pole bean ghost is suspended for them.

Another black ball buy the brothers and Jewish owners.

jayfan
04-05-2019, 12:23 PM

That's right. He came in after McCollum's elbow broke Conley's face in the playoffs. Did a nice job, too.

Milbuck
04-05-2019, 12:35 PM
4th greatest Greek player of all time after Giannis, Galis, and Diamantidis.

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 12:46 PM
4th greatest Greek player of all time after Giannis, Galis, and Diamantidis.

:biggums:

Spanoulis is a far better Greek player than Giannis.

And your boy recently came out and said he wasn't Greek.

Kblaze8855
04-05-2019, 12:50 PM
I don’t think they caught him on outright steroids but one of the masking agents instead. I think his agent argued they shouldnt be able to suspend him for that.

Milbuck
04-05-2019, 02:02 PM
:biggums:

Spanoulis is a far better Greek player than Giannis.

And your boy recently came out and said he wasn't Greek.
Nope. Giannis is the GOAT Greek player and Spanoulis isn't top 5 after he definitively proved he can't hang with the big boys in the NBA.

Smoke117
04-05-2019, 02:14 PM
LMAO @ skinny ass Calathes busted for steroids.

I remember that.

Guys like Bran and Wade can become physical freaks with steroids, but Calathes the friendly pole bean ghost is suspended for them.

Another black ball buy the brothers and Jewish owners.

Said from someone clearly ignorant on steroids. Was Lance Armstrong some huge physical freak? Steroids aren't just used to make you big. You have no job or no life, so why don't you spend some time actually learning about something before you open your mouth about it?

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Said from someone clearly ignorant on steroids. Was Lance Armstrong some huge physical freak? Steroids aren't just used to make you big. You have no job or no life, so why don't you spend some time actually learning about something before you open your mouth about it?

Armstrong was ripped with veins sticking out all over his body.

Big difference.

RRR3
04-05-2019, 02:18 PM

90sgoat
04-05-2019, 03:17 PM

Most people see through the bs that's going on now.

It won't be long before its something your parents will talk about casually at dinner.

Attempts to shut it down is futile, on this board and elsewhere.

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Calathes shitting all over the Bucks...

https://youtu.be/hcG-hQRP3xY

Amazing how guys that supposedly can't shoot turn into snipers in the NBA.

And he won the McDonald's all American three point contest.

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 04:29 PM
Funny they gave Conley 150 million when they could've just given Nick 30 million and been a better team.

brooks_thompson
04-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Conley's well worth it. Keep saying stupid stuff though, I'm sure it entertains a certain board demographic

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 09:53 PM
Conley's well worth it. Keep saying stupid stuff though, I'm sure it entertains a certain board demographic

Conley is not worth his contract at all.

I'm sure that BS entertains a certain board demographic, though.

tpols
04-05-2019, 09:59 PM

hows that? hes been hurt a lot and when he is playing the team is lotto.

theyre also one of the worst draws in the league attendance wise wtf are they getting out of mike conley?

:lol