PDA

View Full Version : Why is Doncic averaging better stats in the NBA than in Euroleague?

90sgoat
04-04-2019, 07:07 PM
:confusedshrug:

I'm forced to conclude the NBA is simple not as good.

kennethgriffen
04-04-2019, 07:13 PM
the nbas a joke. euroleague players probly think their leagues better tbh

and theyre correct

the best players are in the nba but its basically a harlem globetrotter league

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 07:18 PM
The NBA is more interested in being profitable via casual fan engagement levels than they are the integrity of the product.

You have to be damn near perfect to play actual perimeter defense nowadays.

I will say though... during the playoffs, they let the players get away with more on defense, which I enjoy a lot... and it's also one of the reasons guys like Harden go from looking like MVP level players to just regular star players.

BarberSchool
04-04-2019, 07:58 PM
Defensive 3-second violations.
Less clogged paint defense.
This allows Luka slashing/floater game to be more effective.
He has said this in interviews.

1987_Lakers
04-04-2019, 08:02 PM
Hilarious how none of the posters above mentioned Euroleague games are only 40 minutes long.

SpaceJam2
04-04-2019, 08:03 PM
The NBA is more interested in being profitable via casual fan engagement levels than they are the integrity of the product.

You have to be damn near perfect to play actual perimeter defense nowadays.

I will say though... during the playoffs, they let the players get away with more on defense, which I enjoy a lot... and it's also one of the reasons guys like Harden go from looking like MVP level players to just regular star players.

Ben Thiccoms :bowdown:

Kblaze8855
04-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Hilarious how none of the posters above mentioned Euroleague games are only 40 minutes long.

Yea...he played 19 and 25 minutes a game in europe. THe per minute numbers arent as different. And looking at them a moment ago...

I did not notice Luka was so much better at the Ft line in europe. He shoots 71% from the FT line here. Thats odd....

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Ben Thiccoms :bowdown:

No. It is I that bow before you.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: