PDA

View Full Version : When Grant Hill daddy donged Alonzo Mourning

SamuraiSWISH
04-04-2019, 08:23 PM
I’m sure most of you generation Zers who worship LeLottery Shames here don’t know about this, or saw him when he was in his prime. But this was one bad man.

Basically the prototype to LeBron James, only he was coachable, could play in a system, and wasn’t a raging narcissist. Or racist.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AuS2oJsVjeE

Everyone thought Grant Hill was such a softie because he came from affluence, had no tattoos, wasn’t hood or street and went to Duke and was articulate LOL

Look how he threw big ass Alonzo mourning to the floor as well before he baptized his ass.

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Grant Hill is the saddest aspect in Orlando Magic history fandom, to me. It's not close. What could have been. **** my life.

Not as heartbreaking as losing Shaq, but still... McGrady's prime... wasted. Grant Hill's prime... wasted. Because of pride playing through an injury in Detroit and subsequently repeatedly trying to rush back before being healed.

SamuraiSWISH
04-04-2019, 08:32 PM
Grant Hill is the saddest aspect in Orlando Magic history fandom, to me. It's not close. What could have been. **** my life.

Not as heartbreaking as losing Shaq, but still... McGrady's prime... wasted. Grant Hill's prime... wasted. Because of pride playing through an injury in Detroit and subsequently repeatedly trying to rush back before being healed.
I know ...

If his severe ankle issues never happened, that Grant Hill and Tracy McGrady dup against the Shaq and Kobe Lakers in the finals, would’ve been box office gold in the early to mid 2000’s.

You guys almost had Tim Duncan as a part of a trio as well.

Only thing was, Doc Rivers didn’t want to allow Tim Duncan’s under cover gay lover on team flights into team hotels LOL

The season before you got him ... 27/6/5

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]I know ...

If his severe ankle issues never happened, that Grant Hill and Tracy McGrady dup against the Shaq and Kobe Lakers in the finals, would

Smoke117
04-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Scottie has 3 dunks in one game on Zo better than that. Nobody shit on Zo like he did in the 90s.

SamuraiSWISH
04-04-2019, 09:09 PM
Scottie has 3 dunks in one game on Zo better than that. Nobody shit on Zo like he did in the 90s.
Nah. This Grant Hill dunk and the Vince Carter dunks and the ones 93 MJ put on rookie Mourning are the best one ever on Zo.

Smoke117
04-04-2019, 09:23 PM
Going on about Grant Hill like he was anything close to as good as LeBron is just eye rolling nonsense. Grant Hill was overrated if anything. If he was so good he would have done more with those Piston teams. LeBron sure as hell would have considering what he did with those Cav teams during his first tenure there. It's fine to hate him, but don't go out of your way to say such nonsense that you just look like a complete fool. Grant Hill simply never had close to the kind of impact a LeBron James had and that's just a simple fact.

oh the horror
04-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Going on about Grant Hill like he was anything close to as good as LeBron is just eye rolling nonsense. Grant Hill was overrated if anything. If he was so good he would have done more with those Piston teams. LeBron sure as hell would have considering what he did with those Cav teams during his first tenure there. It's fine to hate him, but don't go out of your way to say such nonsense that you just look like a complete fool. Grant Hill simply never had close to the kind of impact a LeBron James had and that's just a simple fact.

He should have done more with who? Allan Houston and Lindsey Hunter in 94-95?

He didn

SamuraiSWISH
04-04-2019, 09:37 PM
I didn’t say he was as good. I um said he was the prototype for LeBron.

Smokee117 triggered af white knighting again for his low key favorite player not named ...

Scottie Pippen
Ray Allen
Dwyane Wade
Chris Paul
David Robinson

Smoke117
04-04-2019, 09:42 PM
I didn’t say he was as good. I um said he was the prototype for LeBron.

Smokee117 triggered af white knighting again for his low key favorite player not named ...

Scottie Pippen
Ray Allen
Dwyane Wade
Chris Paul
David Robinson

Except I'm not. I regularly shit on LeBron here myself. I don't just go full retard like a lot of you other clowns and say I'm "trolling". As I've said, literally, 1000 times...LeBron just bores me. I don't want to discuss him in any capacity whether it's positive or negative. He's never at any point interested me as a player. Also, why are you so knowledgeable about who I like? Stalk much, bro? Btw, you forgot my current favorite player since the 2017 season, Gordon Hayward.

StrongLurk
04-04-2019, 09:44 PM
Grant Hill is probably the most "overrated" what if in modern NBA history. He and Penny Hardaway are very overrated players before their injuries.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Savage (that dunk on Zo :eek:)

More teams should've played Lebron like the Spurs did. After 2012, he improved on his jumper a ton but you'd still rather him beat you that way.

Hill was awesome though. Had it not been for injuries, he'd be up there with LBJ and LB as the cream of the crop for SF's. Easy.

SpaceJam2
04-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Well time to burn my Grant Hill jersey now :( It's a reversible, too

Smoke117
04-04-2019, 10:34 PM
https://youtu.be/snrVSSH1xWQ?t=70

Ben Simmons 25
04-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Well time to burn my Grant Hill jersey now :( It's a reversible, too

:roll: :roll: :roll:

imdaman99
04-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Was a nice dunk, the best part of it was his staredown. But Zo was hardly in good position to block it, came over way too late and too far under the basket. So don't overrate it. Ewing dunked on Zo at least a couple times every time they matched up.

Smoke117
04-04-2019, 10:45 PM
Was a nice dunk, the best part of it was his staredown. But Zo was hardly in good position to block it, came over way too late and too far under the basket. So don't overrate it. Ewing dunked on Zo at least a couple times every time they matched up.

Star center dunks on opposing match up...shocking bro. Got anymore earth shattering revelations for us?

sammichoffate
04-04-2019, 11:45 PM
That first part was some WWE shit :roll:

And1AllDay
04-04-2019, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]I

sportjames23
04-05-2019, 01:51 AM
Except I'm not. I regularly shit on LeBron here myself. I don't just go full retard like a lot of you other clowns and say I'm "trolling". As I've said, literally, 1000 times...LeBron just bores me. I don't want to discuss him in any capacity whether it's positive or negative. He's never at any point interested me as a player. Also, why are you so knowledgeable about who I like? Stalk much, bro? Btw, you forgot my current favorite player since the 2017 season, Gordon Hayward.

LOL you only shit on Lebron when one of his stans get outta pocket and talk shit about Wade. Other than that, you ride his jock. :oldlol:

SpaceJam2
04-05-2019, 01:55 AM
LOL you only shit on Lebron when one of his stans get outta pocket and talk shit about Wade. Other than that, you ride his jock. :oldlol:

https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

AirFederer
04-05-2019, 06:01 AM
Love me som Grant Hill. The takedown right before and then the dunk is justthe ultimate humiliation to Zo

JohnnySic
04-05-2019, 06:06 AM
Grant Hill is probably the most "overrated" what if in modern NBA history. He and Penny Hardaway are very overrated players before their injuries.
Penny is ridiculously overrated. But Hill was legit. No LeBron level obviously. But great still.

sportjames23
04-05-2019, 07:09 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

Still got this bitch on a leash. :oldlol:

Manny98
04-05-2019, 07:46 AM
Grant hill is a ****ing bum don't ever compare him to LeBron

SpaceJam2
04-05-2019, 11:42 AM
I am a lying coward

Pathetic

jayfan
04-05-2019, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]I know ...

[B]If his severe ankle issues never happened, that Grant Hill and Tracy McGrady dup against the Shaq and Kobe Lakers in the finals, would