PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream last night that African blacks wanted to pin a murder on me, but...

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 12:16 PM
American blacks stood beside me.

I swear on my life I had this dream.

I was on some river ride at a theme park and a little black boy fell out, so they said I didn't try to help and they wanted to charge me with murder. They came to the states to question me and try to extradite me and I was terrified.

Anyhow, an American black man stood beside me against the African blacks.

When I woke up, I had an overwhelming sense that if blacks and whites just considered themselves Americans instead of colors, we'd be so much better off.

Also, Ryan Reynolds, the actor, was my brother in this dream, but that's another story. And my GF smoked crack in this dream and let a white girl with AIDS lick and kiss our children, but once again, that's a different story.

Point for me was, would American blacks actually stand up for me as a fellow American? They seem to want to stay divided and it hurts my heart because I care about them. Most of the friends I've made over the past 15 years were black and they called me the coolest white they know, but I don't maintain friendships because I have a personality disorder and I trust no one.

Prometheus
04-05-2019, 12:20 PM
Most of the friends I've made over the past 15 years were black and they called me the coolest white they know, but I don't maintain friendships because I have a personality disorder and I trust no one.

:oldlol:

Kblaze8855
04-05-2019, 01:27 PM
In my experience american blacks are cool with African blacks for the most part but African blacks dont like us. They consider black people Americans not African american. Ive known exceptions just speaking generally.

highwhey
04-05-2019, 01:48 PM
In my experience american blacks are cool with African blacks for the most part but African blacks dont like us. They consider black people Americans not African american. Ive known exceptions just speaking generally.
probably out of resentment. same with mexicans and mexicans born in the US.

iamgine
04-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Perhaps because American blacks consider themselves African while have nothing in common with Africans.

Smoke117
04-05-2019, 02:11 PM
This sounds cleaned up. The real actual dream was probably that they wanted (and did) pin him down and gangrape him over and over. :oldlol:

SomeBlackDude
04-05-2019, 02:13 PM

generally speaking i feel like that's the case across the board racially/culturally. 'old world' looks down on 'new world'. western european whites, especially the french, look down on 'murrican whites. they view them as uncultured, boorish. trump is basically how they stereotypically view the average 'murrican. :lol

like whey pointed out, there's tension between mexicans in mexico and mexican-'murricans. i remember when there was controversy over oscar de la hoya not being really mexican or not mexican enough in the view of mexicans.

even many asians view other asians who they deem too westernized as 'twinkies'.

Smoke117
04-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Also, again, this shtick is played out. It was mildly amusing for a couple of days, but you aren't clever or intelligent enough to have kept it going this long and keep it interesting. Move onto something else already.

AlternativeAcc.
04-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Black people in america seem to have a weird loyalty to their african roots despite the fact that their ancestors were likely enslaved by rich black people in africa. they seem to think white people created slavery or something which is the biggest lie in the history of humanity. :oldlol:

dude77
04-05-2019, 10:20 PM
https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-there-is-nothing-more-painful-to-me-at-this-stage-in-my-life-than-to-walk-down-the-street-jesse-jackson-34-51-50.jpg