PDA

View Full Version : Lebron was so dumb for joining Lakers

StrongLurk
04-05-2019, 12:25 PM
BBIQ huh? Not much in that choice.

sbw19
04-05-2019, 12:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ziiNNumbe8

Windhorst's priceless reaction said it all, it's painfully obvious this was LeBron's original plan. That shocker of a signing at the time absolutely devastated his chances of competing this year and possibly beyond.

stalkerforlife
04-05-2019, 12:56 PM
He was so dumb for joining Miami and then Cleaveland.

At least he didn't stack the deck in a bad conference by joining LA.

One title in LA would be worth more than anything else he's done.

Smoke117
04-05-2019, 01:15 PM
LeBron didn't join the Lakers purely for basketball reasons. He's looking towards his future after he retires from the sport.

STATUTORY
04-05-2019, 01:23 PM
like Wesley Snipe says: some mutha****as are always trying to ice skate uphill

RRR3
04-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Yes very much so

AirTupac
04-05-2019, 02:32 PM
Lakers are dumb for accepting that cancer. Shoulda went all in for PG and AD and that squad would have been a million times better than anything Bron is involved because ultimately, even if we get another star or sub-star ala Kemba, Bron won't be the one to utilize his team to its best potential.

Smoke117
04-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Lakers are dumb for accepting that cancer. Shoulda went all in for PG and AD and that squad would have been a million times better than anything Bron is involved because ultimately, even if we get another star or sub-star ala Kemba, Bron won't be the one to utilize his team to its best potential.

Somebody bump this idiots threads where he's sucking LeBron off during the first 2 months of the season. I've never seen anyone contradict themselves as much as this dipshit does. You are so transparently fukking stupid.

sbw19
04-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Far from applying a reductionist mindset here, in part because the Lakers problems run deeper than adding LeBron and all that entails, (and it's kinda late now for whatifs anyway,) but I can't help thinking Kyrie might've been a better fit for this group of role players, irrespective of the outcome.

StrongLurk
04-05-2019, 02:56 PM
LeBron didn't join the Lakers purely for basketball reasons. He's looking towards his future after he retires from the sport.

He's dumb for thinking this won't effect his legacy. To smart people, it doesn't. But the average basketball fan isn't smart. They will see Lebron losing and slot him behind Kobe, Magic, Shaq, Kareem, because he simply never won in LA.

He also went to a place where a lot of the fans HATE HIM. Kobe stans make up half the Lakers fanbase and they will ride him until he retires no matter how old Lebron is. Hell, the reaction of him passing MJ in scoring was pathetic because of it.

If he did that is Cleveland, the reaction would have been MASSIVE (plus the Cavs would actually be a playoff team with him still there). He is going to finish his career losing a whole bunch...that's not how you want to go out as a legend.

AirTupac
04-05-2019, 03:04 PM
He's dumb for thinking this won't effect his legacy. To smart people, it doesn't. But the average basketball fan isn't smart. They will see Lebron losing and slot him behind Kobe, Magic, Shaq, Kareem, because he simply never won in LA.

He also went to a place where a lot of the fans HATE HIM. Kobe stans make up half the Lakers fanbase and they will ride him until he retires no matter how old Lebron is. Hell, the reaction of him passing MJ in scoring was pathetic because of it.

If he did that is Cleveland, the reaction would have been MASSIVE (plus the Cavs would actually be a playoff team with him still there). He is going to finish his career losing a whole bunch...that's not how you want to go out as a legend.

Lmao we wouldnt have had a problem with him if he wasn't pulling the shit he did this season. Things that NBA fans have criticized him for YEARS. It all came out in the light now that he's back in the spotlight and not some shithole in the East. Bron is literal cancer. Its evident based on his career

SouBeachTalents
04-05-2019, 03:05 PM

Except that's how several legends went out. Shaq, Bird, Hakeem, Kobe etc. all did nothing but lose last 5+ years of their careers. And how often does that get brought up? Never

Derka
04-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving got their own movie deals while playing in Oklahoma City and Cleveland respectively. You don't need to live in the major market cities to be a global star in 2019; it's just not necessary and not being in LA or NYC doesn't restrict your opportunities like it used to. Kids become mini-moguls of their own media empires from their bedroooms in the heart of America now. Lebron could have retired a Cav and still carved out a post-playing career in entertainment.

He clearly went to LA thinking Magic and the Busses have plans to buy him a few more chances at rings as he gets older and that's not how it's working out so far. End of story.

Smoke117
04-05-2019, 03:08 PM

lol. It's hilarious how naive some of you are. You really think guys like Barley and Malone lay up all night not being able to sleep because they couldn't win a championship? That they couldn't add that to their "legacy". These are grown ass men with millions of dollars and families. Legacies matter a lot more to you obsessed fans then it does to actual players.

SouBeachTalents
04-05-2019, 03:11 PM
lol. It's hilarious how naive some of you are. You really think guys like Barley and Malone lay up all night not being able to sleep because they couldn't win a championship? That they couldn't add that to their "legacy". These are grown ass men with millions of dollars and families. Legacies matter a lot more to you obsessed fans then it does to actual players.
Legacy, probably not :lol But I guarantee they both regret not being able to win a championship

dbugz
04-05-2019, 03:17 PM

so dumb that he chose to team up with a bunch of busts out there

:roll: :roll:

AirTupac
04-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Lmao Ingram was averaging 27/6 on 60% after allstar break at 21. "BUST" :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

dbugz
04-05-2019, 03:19 PM
empty stat

0/3

:roll:

AirTupac
04-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Lmao then what are Tatum and Brown? Complete trash :roll:

SpaceJam2
04-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Somebody bump this idiots threads where he's sucking LeBron off during the first 2 months of the season. I've never seen anyone contradict themselves as much as this dipshit does. You are so transparently fukking stupid.

We don't call him AirHead2pac for nothin :lol :lol

dbugz
04-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Lmao then what are Tatum and Brown? Complete trash :roll:

one is 2/2 and the one is 3/3

The 2nd year player played like a superstar last playoffs and the 3rd year player is now finding again his rhythm

Meanwhile, bustgram is about to be a Pelican and won't even taste how if feels like to play in the playoffs :oldlol: :oldlol:

AirTupac
04-05-2019, 03:34 PM
See I know I won because you cant even list how their season went :roll: :roll: :roll:

imdaman99
04-05-2019, 03:47 PM
It was 99% outside factors. He wanted to make movies and he wanted to be near his kids. He has 3 championships, he won't die if he doesn't win another.

StrongLurk
04-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Except that's how several legends went out. Shaq, Bird, Hakeem, Kobe etc. all did nothing but lose last 5+ years of their careers. And how often does that get brought up? Never

Bird and Kobe had injuries. Shaq and Hakeem looked like shit and should have retired 3 years earlier.

Also, you aren't understanding the nuance. Lebron has the most spotlight a basketball player has EVER had. Everything he does is magnified.

He needs to retire as a challenger for championships at minimum.

bullettooth
04-05-2019, 04:47 PM
LeBron was already a retard before joining the Lakers. :confusedshrug:

SpaceJam2
04-05-2019, 04:51 PM
LeBron was already a retard before joining the Lakers. :confusedshrug:

https://i.postimg.cc/N06tDQhk/wedwedwed.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Y0bH7MZp/BronPoint.jpg

bullettooth
04-05-2019, 05:20 PM

http://i65.tinypic.com/1zbw0g5.jpg

SamuraiSWISH
04-06-2019, 02:31 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/1zbw0g5.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause:

SpaceJam2
04-06-2019, 03:02 AM

dbugz
04-06-2019, 06:34 AM
See I know I won because you cant even list how their season went :roll: :roll: :roll:

if your definition of winning is not making the playoffs again, almost got traded and about to be traded and a season ending illness? sure you won. :roll: :oldlol:

SpaceJam
04-06-2019, 06:41 AM
if your definition of winning is not making the playoffs again, almost got traded and about to be traded and a season ending illness? sure you won. :roll: :oldlol:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Young IV Drip King

bobopenguin
04-06-2019, 06:43 AM
i actually want lakers to miss playoff again 2010-2020 season.
lebron gonna be furious. :lol

kennethgriffen
04-06-2019, 06:45 AM

he went to LA thinking he was bigger than Kobe and would steal all his fans

he thought he could easly attain the type of success kobes had off the court with 1/10th the effort

he thought he would have another big 3 in the bag with PG saying he wanted to be a laker/AD and rich paul colluding with lebron etc..

he also thought he would at least make the WCF and win another league mvp/have everyone begging to be in spacejam 2 and have his crowning moment

it all blew up in his ugly face

the end

Uncle Drew
04-06-2019, 06:46 AM
The only thing Ingraham has on Tatum is amount of blood clots.

kennethgriffen
04-06-2019, 06:50 AM
The only thing Ingraham has on Tatum is amount of blood clots.

... fitting mistake. perfect reply

Uncle Drew
04-06-2019, 06:50 AM
... fitting mistake. perfect reply
What? His name is Ingraham.

kennethgriffen
04-06-2019, 06:51 AM
What? His name is Ingraham.

no it isn't

Uncle Drew
04-06-2019, 06:51 AM
no it isn't
You're wrong.

kennethgriffen
04-06-2019, 06:54 AM
You're wrong.

nope

Uncle Drew
04-06-2019, 06:55 AM
nope
Yes.

kennethgriffen
04-06-2019, 07:02 AM
Yes.

fake news.

knicksman
04-06-2019, 08:27 AM
lebron has always been dumb. Thats why only statnerds stans him

bigkingsfan
04-06-2019, 08:32 AM
He's brilliant, 40 million a year, 50 games a season. More time for side projects.

Wally450
04-06-2019, 09:42 AM

Once he retires, everyone will only see the championships, the MVPs, all the records, etc. and won't see how he ended his career. Hell we don't even know what the Lakers will look like next year. They may go all in and grab some big free agents this off season.

Kobe went out losing for the last 3+ years of his career. Only reason people love him is because he had a fluke 60 point game in his final game. (on 50 shots also :lol )

StrongLurk
04-06-2019, 03:24 PM
Once he retires, everyone will only see the championships, the MVPs, all the records, etc. and won't see how he ended his career. Hell we don't even know what the Lakers will look like next year. They may go all in and grab some big free agents this off season.

Kobe went out losing for the last 3+ years of his career. Only reason people love him is because he had a fluke 60 point game in his final game. (on 50 shots also :lol )

Kobe went out horribly because of injuries as I have mentioned.

But that doesn't stop hordes of retarded Bran stans ragging on Kobe for playing like crap and missing the playoffs.

The retarded Kobe stans and plenty of casuals will do the same to Bran.