PDA

View Full Version : Alex "Better than Rondo" Caruso with - 32-10-5-2-1 vs Garbage Clippers

AirTupac
04-06-2019, 12:59 AM
Crazy how much talent we have when its not shoved aside for LeBron-Rondo ball pounding 23 seconds every possession.

AirTupac
04-06-2019, 01:02 AM
The whole arena was cheering for Caruso and the Lakers. Sick team guys. Cringy little brother vibe :oldlol:

SpaceJam2
04-06-2019, 01:02 AM
At least if you're going to troll make it clever or funny. Considering you're severely lacking both intelligence and humor I've realized I've asked you to accomplish a personally impossible task.

Carry on.

ImKobe
04-06-2019, 01:17 AM
Alex Caruso now has the same amount of 30+ pt games as Jayson Tatum

AirTupac
04-06-2019, 01:18 AM

:lol :lol :lol :lol

sbw19
04-06-2019, 01:25 AM
If we gonna play this game, Adam Morrison and Smush Parker both have more Laker playoff pts than LeBron does.

Anyway, it seems Caruso's just secured himself a contract for next season.

L8krH8tr
04-06-2019, 02:58 AM
The only thing garbage is your pathetic existence and the whole Fakers front office. You

SpaceJam2
04-06-2019, 03:32 AM

See. Like this, AirHead. Learn from the better posters you moron. You've been here how long and still didn't learn anything :hammerhead:

AirTupac
04-06-2019, 10:43 AM
If we gonna play this game, Adam Morrison and Smush Parker both have more Laker playoff pts than LeBron does.

Anyway, it seems Caruso's just secured himself a contract for next season.

Caruso's a much better player than Rondo is. Lakers better not *** this one up again. :facepalm

bison
04-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Your trolling sucks. People like you are why laker fans are widely considered to be the dumbest in the game.

superduper
04-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Holy shit the Lakers are ****ing stacked. Crazy how many amazingly capable players are on this team that look literally next to useless with Bran monopolozing the team with his stat stuffing ball hogging cancerous style

AirTupac
04-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Lmao Slippers are such a garbage franchise. They basically got beat by the South Bay Lakers while their “home fans” were going crazy for the Lakers :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Manny98
04-06-2019, 10:57 AM
The "garbage" Clippers are playing in the playoffs unlike your Lakers

6 years in a row missed playoffs Lakers are a joke :roll:

AirTupac
04-06-2019, 11:02 AM
The "garbage" Clippers are playing in the playoffs unlike your Lakers

6 years in a row missed playoffs Lakers are a joke :roll:

I know. LeBron should have stayed his cancerous ass away from this budding squad :rolleyes:

E_Stamkos
04-06-2019, 11:39 AM
At least if you're going to troll make it clever or funny. Considering you're severely lacking both intelligence and humor I've realized I've asked you to accomplish a personally impossible task.

Carry on.

The irony of you critiquing the ingenuity of another's troll post is absurd lol

The only thing clever about you is how you've managed to convince your stupid mother to allow you to still leach off her.

Your posts/threads are the shit stains of the ISH toilet bowl.

AirTupac
04-06-2019, 11:45 AM

The only thing clever about you is how you've managed to convince your stupid mother to allow you to still leach off her.

LOL. He's literally a leech and a peasant.

qrich
04-06-2019, 06:28 PM
High point of the Lakers season is beating the Clippers, en route to the sixth straight missed playoffs and worst record during that span.

Awesome.

Anyways, in before Magic deals Caruso to the Clippers for a top 60 protected second round pick.

TheCalmInsanity
04-06-2019, 06:38 PM
Lmao Slippers are such a garbage franchise. They basically got beat by the South Bay Lakers while their “home fans” were going crazy for the Lakers :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

It's almost like they didn't have to drive very far?

The garbage franchise at least made playoffs with no all stars, and have beat the Lakers in 23 of their last 28 games. But in one of those 5 losses, you go harping off like you guys are actually relevant. This is why no one likes Lakers fans

Learn your place maggot

clipps
04-06-2019, 06:48 PM
Yawn. Just waiting to play against real teams. Have fun beating an obviously halfassed team. Your vacation is in about 4 days. Relax.

AirTupac
04-06-2019, 07:51 PM
It's almost like they didn't have to drive very far?

The garbage franchise at least made playoffs with no all stars, and have beat the Lakers in 23 of their last 28 games. But in one of those 5 losses, you go harping off like you guys are actually relevant. This is why no one likes Lakers fans

Learn your place maggot

We are more relevant than ever you retard. Lakers always win. You should sit down you clown. We are the greatest for a reason. Lmao at these maggot telling ME what to do.

TheCalmInsanity
04-06-2019, 08:25 PM
We are more relevant than ever you retard. Lakers always win. You should sit down you clown. We are the greatest for a reason. Lmao at these maggot telling ME what to do.

Why aren't you in the playoffs if you always win and are the greatest?

Know your place child

AirTupac
04-06-2019, 08:30 PM
Lol you won't be here clinging on a fad next year :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Its pathetic how leech-like anti Laker guys are. You wish you could taste what we've done you pathetic worm :lol

TheCalmInsanity
04-06-2019, 08:47 PM
Lol you won't be here clinging on a fad next year :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Its pathetic how leech-like anti Laker guys are. You wish you could taste what we've done you pathetic worm :lol

You idiot, I'm not an anti-Laker. I've been a Clippers fan since '99. This isn't a fad, we have new (good) ownership, something you guys haven't had since Jerry Buss died. How many years now where you guys haven't made playoffs? And your best young draft picks are on other teams. I can see why you're upset while the Clippers have been making good decisions and having winning seasons

TheCalmInsanity
04-06-2019, 08:49 PM
And with that, I'm going to stop bumping this stupid knee jerk thread. Peace!

Manny98
04-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Lakers have been irrelevant for like 8 years now :oldlol:

AirTupac
04-06-2019, 11:46 PM
Nothing cringier than Clippers on the sidelines saying "pay attention to me too please" :oldlol: Fking losers

SpaceJam2
04-07-2019, 02:05 AM
I wish I had stayed in school but reading is HARD :(

Be strong :cheers:

SpaceJam2
04-07-2019, 02:06 AM
Lakers have been irrelevant for like 8 years now :oldlol:

Thanks to Bum-be the LeachBe parasite :mad:

bobopenguin
04-07-2019, 02:41 AM
as long as lebron is in this team, i will willing to see lakers miss the playoff.
i will never cheer for lebron in lakers' uniform.

PickernRoller
04-07-2019, 03:01 AM

That's a compliment.

PickernRoller
04-07-2019, 03:04 AM
We all know when the cancer goes away from the host the white cells go to work healing the body.

Not surprised to see players who take a backseat in Bran ball shine without it.

SpaceJam2
04-07-2019, 03:28 AM
We all know when the cancer goes away from the host the white cells go to work healing the body.

Yeah, Kobe retired in 2016.

Keep. up.

AirTupac
04-07-2019, 01:36 PM

Not surprised to see players who take a backseat in Bran ball shine without it.

Caruso is going to be back to G league once Bron comes back in and then Spurs will sign Caruso and he'll be good as expected and then retards will be like "LOL MAGIC JOHNSON FUKED UP" meanwhile LeCancer did it all again... as usual.