PDA

View Full Version : The Truth about Food in the United States

eliteballer
04-06-2019, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE]"In the U.S., bread is whiter, cakes and cookies are brighter, and grocery food typically has a longer shelf life than in Europe. That

eliteballer
04-06-2019, 06:30 PM
Open your eyes people.

Ben Simmons 25
04-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Open your eyes people.

If you aren't shredded and if your body fat isn't extremely low... or if you aren't growing your own food including the animals, **** off.

Ben Simmons 25
04-06-2019, 06:38 PM
On the real though... I have been telling people around me for a few years that nutrition is absolutely something that should be taught in public schools for more than a day or a week.

Nutrition is one the single most important things someone can learn growing up and yet we treat it as an afterthought. That's a big reason as to why this country is so unhealthy.

It needs to literally be a year long class if not multiple years long class.

The problem, however, is that we as a species are still learning... and aside from that, different people respond to different nutrition differently. It's complicated.

Cleverness
04-06-2019, 06:46 PM
It is a federal crime to sell a cooked corned beef brisket that weighs more than the fresh brisket did.

eliteballer
04-06-2019, 06:47 PM
Anyone who's been outside of the US can attest...the food tastes better. The fruit is sweeter, the flavor is cleaner..

tpols
04-06-2019, 06:49 PM
On the real though... I have been telling people around me for a few years that nutrition is absolutely something that should be taught in public schools for more than a day or a week.

Nutrition is one the single most important things someone can learn growing up and yet we treat it as an afterthought. That's a big reason as to why this country is so unhealthy.

It needs to literally be a year long class if not multiple years long class.

The problem, however, is that we as a species are still learning... and aside from that, different people respond to different nutrition differently. It's complicated.

the problem is all the lobbyists would never allow it.

school is so outdated... they dont teach you nurtition or personal finance at all... but will have you reading 300 page textbooks on wars and events from 100s of years ago.

eliteballer
04-06-2019, 06:50 PM
We all know "American Cheese"(your basic cheese slices on a burger or sold at the store) isn't real cheese right?

Ben Simmons 25
04-06-2019, 06:51 PM

school is so outdated... they dont teach you nurtition or personal finance at all... but will have you reading 300 page textbooks on wars and events from 100s of years ago.

Yeah, you're not wrong.

But the parents should know better by the time they reach adulthood and it should be something they pass on to their kids rather than it basically never being passed on at all because the parents are too lazy and apathetic. I agree with you about the lobbyists.

Ben Simmons 25
04-06-2019, 06:52 PM
We all know "American Cheese"(your basic cheese slices on a burger or sold at the store) isn't real cheese right?

Sawdust

sdot_thadon
04-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Yeah, you're not wrong.

But the parents should know better by the time they reach adulthood and it should be something they pass on to their kids rather than it basically never being passed on at all because the parents are too lazy and apathetic. I agree with you about the lobbyists.
100% true. My 2 youngest kids never even tasted baby food in jars. Made them at home with actual fruits and veggies. What's crazy is that isn't even a complete solution because of how they grow the food here as well.:(

Ben Simmons 25
04-06-2019, 06:56 PM
100% true. My 2 youngest kids never even tasted baby food in jars. Made them at home with actual fruits and veggies. What's crazy is that isn't even a complete solution because of how they grow the food here as well.:(

Well, short of growing your own food... all you can do is the best available to you. It is what it is.

Cleverness
04-06-2019, 06:57 PM
For some reason big pharma and the NRA get 100x more attention than big sugar. The FDA food pyramid (probably created by big sugar) recommends that we eat loads of carbs. :lol

The average American consumes between 150 to 170 pounds of refined sugars in one year. For some perspective, those giant bags of sugar in the grocery store are 4 lbs each. :eek:

http://prod.shopwell.com/gladson/00015800030638_full.jpg

No amount of healthcare is going to help if you eat 40 bags/year with minimal exercise. :hammerhead:

eliteballer
04-06-2019, 06:59 PM
For some reason big pharma and the NRA get 100x more attention than big sugar. The FDA food pyramid (probably created by big sugar) recommends that we eat loads of carbs. :lol

The average American consumes between 150 to 170 pounds of refined sugars in one year. For some perspective, those giant bags of sugar in the grocery store are 4 lbs each. :eek:

No amount of healthcare is going to help if you eat 40 bags/year with minimal exercise. :hammerhead:

It's not just the sugar.

It's all of the synthetic and processed crap they put into everything.

Look at the list of ingredients on your average store bought bread, cereal, mac and cheese etc. they have so many ingredients that aren't actually "food".

sdot_thadon
04-06-2019, 07:07 PM

Sugar is the most addictive drug on the face of earth. Introduce it to us really young and pretty much make us dependent on it without our knowledge. Take a glance at some food labels and there's sugar in stuff you wouldn't even expect it to be in.

Cleverness
04-06-2019, 07:13 PM
It's not just the sugar.

It's all of the synthetic and processed crap they put into everything.

Look at the list of ingredients on your average store bought bread, cereal, mac and cheese etc. they have so many ingredients that aren't actually "food".

Oh yeah, sorry I posted that without reading the entire article. Yeah man, I agree. Thanks for posting this.

Personally I eat mostly fresh fruits/vegetables/meats/grains and cook at home. It takes a bit more work, but it's actually cheaper (contrary to popular belief).

Agreed with above posters too. This should be taught in schools. Eat less processed foods.

eliteballer
04-06-2019, 07:20 PM
I'll give you a great example..

An American Coke's first ingredient is High Fructose Corn Syrup.

A Mexican Coke? Sugar..

Ben Simmons 25
04-06-2019, 07:26 PM
I'll give you a great example..

An American Coke's first ingredient is High Fructose Corn Syrup.

A Mexican Coke? Sugar..

They're both bad, wtf.

eliteballer
04-06-2019, 07:28 PM
They're both bad, wtf.

I'd rather get stabbed than shot.

Ben Simmons 25
04-06-2019, 07:31 PM
I'd rather get stabbed than shot.

Not me, lol.

LAmbruh
04-06-2019, 07:47 PM
The classified Michael Moore data :biggums:

OP's security clearance :biggums:

Food pyramid was a hoax, cereal + carbs = bad? :biggums:

https://media.giphy.com/media/c7PcKQlOqZ8Ws/giphy.gif
https://4therace.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/ezgif-com-video-to-gif-26.gif

eliteballer
04-06-2019, 08:00 PM
As usual the topic went right over your head basement-boy.

Keep stuffing those pizza rolls..

Akrazotile
04-06-2019, 08:30 PM

Part of this is because your parent are supposed to teach you those things.

Most parents arent experts on the civil war. However, people who have children should know a thing or two about nutrition and personal finance.

Note I said SHOULD. Of course, many dont.

The other thing is, nutrition is a constantly evolving subject. We were taught by government funded research to eat mostly breads and cereals, the base of the food pyramid. Oops.

Ideally lifestyle education should come from parents, not schools. But America has a ton of deadbeat ass parents. So we

scuzzy
04-06-2019, 08:42 PM
On the flip you will never get sick and bed ridden by the parasites/bacterium in our food, or water, or air

Travelers won't ever need to take 'shots' before coming to America, like you do going to Asia/South America

Indeed our food last long and is jacked on roids, we like flavoring as well (salt/butter). But this comes accompanied with the highest grade food and health regulations that no other country competes with.

Few reports of salmonella? FDA quarantines the entire US until source is located

Rats shitting all over international produce? Pulling fish out of rivers that been swimming in toxic levels of mercury? They'll put it uncooked on your plate. Don't happen in US, business get shut down quick.

That's why here you never see rice served often, it's a high risk food

Pushxx
04-06-2019, 08:49 PM
Sick of hearing this shit. I’ve been all around the globe. Processed food practices are similar everywhere.

tpols
04-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Part of this is because your parent are supposed to teach you those things.

Most parents arent experts on the civil war. However, people who have children should know a thing or two about nutrition and personal finance.

Note I said SHOULD. Of course, many dont.

The other thing is, nutrition is a constantly evolving subject. We were taught by government funded research to eat mostly breads and cereals, the base of the food pyramid. Oops.

Ideally lifestyle education should come from parents, not schools. But America has a ton of deadbeat ass parents. So we’re kinda ****ed no matter what schools teach.

Nice try Plato.

Those guidelines were written and bought out by private sector sugar and cheap food manufacturer conglomerates.

lmao @ you trying to act like some npc buereacrats came up with it in your never ending quest against da gubmint.

tpols
04-06-2019, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=Pushxx]Sick of hearing this shit. I

Smoke117
04-06-2019, 08:56 PM
lol. First world problems. People in 3rd world countries would love to have this kind of problem. Or lets go 200 years in the past...those people would never be whining like you little fakkots are here. They were just happy to have something to eat in the first place.

1987_Lakers
04-06-2019, 09:21 PM
lol. First world problems. People in 3rd world countries would love to have this kind of problem. Or lets go 200 years in the past...those people would never be whining like you little fakkots are here. They were just happy to have something to eat in the first place.

:applause:

I'll never forget when I visited Mexico when I was a kid and saw poor families eating just beans with corn tortilla for dinner every single day, or dads waking up every morning riding their horse 2 miles and crossing a river just to milk their cows so they can have milk during the day. It made me appreciate what I have here in the states, I can leave my house and come back with come milk in 2-3 minutes.

eliteballer
04-06-2019, 09:48 PM

What an idiotic statement.....so because we're not some 3rd world country torn apart by war, corruption, or crime we shouldn't try to fight the problems we DO have?:rolleyes:

Hawker
04-06-2019, 09:57 PM
Anyone who's been outside of the US can attest...the food tastes better. The fruit is sweeter, the flavor is cleaner..

Not true at all.

Smoke117
04-06-2019, 10:04 PM
What an idiotic statement.....so because we're not some 3rd world country torn apart by war, corruption, or crime we shouldn't try to fight the problems we DO have?:rolleyes:

Shut up, muppet. Go hunt and grow your own food and then come back to me and whine about this shit. No? I didn't think so. Besides, you are such a fukking idiot that if the chemicals in american food is shortening your life then it is doing us all a favor. Nobody will miss you.

eliteballer
04-06-2019, 10:11 PM
Shut up, muppet. Go hunt and grow your own food and then come back to me and whine about this shit. No? I didn't think so. Besides, you are such a fukking idiot that if the chemicals in american food is shortening your life then it is doing us all a favor. Nobody will miss you.

Just because LeRoid puts chemicals in his body...don't make it alright:D

eliteballer
04-10-2019, 06:50 PM
:coleman:

eliteballer
04-10-2019, 07:13 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/hormel-lawsuit-reveals-natural-meat-070020164.html

Jasper
04-11-2019, 12:38 AM
HFC syrup is the killer

GimmeThat
04-11-2019, 03:51 AM
the good ole' US is number 1 in oil consumption and roughly takes up 20% of world consumption, while ranks number 10 in reserve and this of course, only takes in the consideration of 'proven oil reserves' without even considering the 'reserves' that are currently sanctioned for commercial use

the reality is when policies are made in the U.S. without it guiding towards the goal of evolution, it is a failure at the attempt of the separation of church and state

so the blinding truth in front of ourselves was, the necessity of Las Vegas in order to keep the so-called government in tact

Kblaze8855
04-11-2019, 06:07 AM

Thats an issue of what food you choose to buy. The pears picked way before ripe and shipped across the country if not planet arent gonna be as good as the ones a farmer picked in their prime yesterday and sold at a market or on the side of the road.

You shouldnt go where you know the food is from 6 thousand miles away and expect it to be as fresh and at peak level as something from down the street. But we dont want to pay down the street prices because those people have to charge more than Walmart.

You can go get a fresh old school style tiny chicken with less breast meat and no added chemicals or anti biotics from a guy who has like 30 to sell instead of truck loads. But it will cost more...so most people dont.

Its not about what food is there to purchase. Its about Americans being gluttons who need giant servings so we dont buy the smaller fresher more expensive foods that are produced locally. We buy giant chickens for 4 bucks....or straight up fried chicken bought from the same people.

We arent gonna just....go get a small natural chicken and grill it.

We are about whats cheap and fast with the most food for the least money.

You can eat well in America...and not go broke. But portion sizes have to cut in half to where they were in the 70s.

My mom used to give me a single Mcdonalds cheese burger and I was content. I see 8 year olds getting 2 double cheeseburgers and some nuggets with a medim drink that would have been a large when I was a kid. Kids who arent even fat. The fat kids get 2 for 5 big macs a large fry and a drink that would have been for the whole family in 1980. Literally. They will give you a 42 oz drink. 4 people would have had like 10 ounces each 30 years ago.

The kids size soda at Mcdonalds is now larger than the ONLY size they sold from the 50s to the 70s. Their only drink was 10 ounces. The child size now is 12.

Parents used to tell kids to drink slow. Save some for when you finish your food. Now? Kids drink a whole cup warming up to have the food. A cup as they eat. And a cup to wash it down.

That isnt an issue of American food. Thats an issue of parenting and education.

People out here putting pepsi in 2 year olds sippy cup because they dont want water. You think anyone gave a shit what I wanted at 2? Heres some ****ing water. If youre thirsty you will drink it.

People are ****ed up because we **** ourselves up. Not because society gives up the option. We still have to choose to live that way.

Rolando
04-11-2019, 04:09 PM
I have lived in Europe for the past 13 years. Whenever I am back in the States, I can't help but notice how huge everyone is. There certainly is a difference in what people are eating. On our trips to the States, my 11 year old daughter is always complaining about how sweet everything is. She's not used to it.

egokiller
04-11-2019, 04:11 PM
People are trying to defend the unhealthy shit that is put in US foods?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Kblaze8855
04-11-2019, 05:36 PM
Unhealthy is relative. Unhealthy compared to who?

A lot of these discussions hinge on the modern toxins obsession where people who know nothing about chemistry or the body assume toxins are everywhere and things they can

Hawker
04-11-2019, 05:46 PM
I have lived in Europe for the past 13 years. Whenever I am back in the States, I can't help but notice how huge everyone is. There certainly is a difference in what people are eating. On our trips to the States, my 11 year old daughter is always complaining about how sweet everything is. She's not used to it.

This is one thing I will absolutely agree with you on.

It's really sad. It's a big result of areas where people live where there is no terrain to sustain physical exercise.

Of course, bad eating habits too.

tpols
04-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Unhealthy is relative. Unhealthy compared to who?

A lot of these discussions hinge on the modern toxins obsession where people who know nothing about chemistry or the body assume toxins are everywhere and things they can’t pronounce are harmful while half of their grandparents generation were eating 4 day old hog knuckles and dying at 46 with worm eggs in their brains from the slop they fed pigs before GMO corn.

You could convince most Americans dihydrogen monoxide were a harmful toxin if you showed it to them on an ingredients list.

your grandparents grew up dirt poor then...middle class folk had much better food.

and back then you had to move a lot to get anything done, so thats huge. now we stare at screens.

eliteballer
05-28-2019, 06:26 PM
After all, our food and our health are deeply connected. American healthcare spending has ballooned to $3.5tn a year, and yet we are sicker than most other developed countries. Meanwhile, our food system contains thousands of chemicals that have not been proven safe and many that are banned in other countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/28/from-chicken-to-tomatoes-heres-why-american-food-is-hurting-you

Manny98
05-28-2019, 06:51 PM
Isn't like 50% of the US population obese there?

Bunch of fatties :roll:

fiddy
05-28-2019, 07:11 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Unhealthy is relative. Unhealthy compared to who?

A lot of these discussions hinge on the modern toxins obsession where people who know nothing about chemistry or the body assume toxins are everywhere and things they can

eliteballer
05-29-2019, 08:39 PM
Banned bread: why does the US allow additives that Europe says are unsafe?

China, Brazil and members of the EU have weighed the potential risks and outlawed chemicals found in US loaves

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/28/bread-additives-chemicals-us-toxic-america

Wally450
05-29-2019, 09:17 PM
Maybe they should give the food PEDs.

eliteballer
05-30-2019, 01:39 AM
Maybe they should give the food PEDs.

They do, the growth hormones and antibiotics in your meat..

greymatter
05-30-2019, 11:52 PM
Food lobby.

They're 1000x worse than the NRA. The US has one of the lowest life expectancies amongst 1st world developed countries.

Ractopamines and glyphosates are banned in most of the world, but not the US.

fiddy
05-31-2019, 12:16 AM
Food lobby.

They're 1000x worse than the NRA. The US has one of the lowest life expectancies amongst 1st world developed countries.

Ractopamines and glyphosates are banned in most of the world, but not the US.
Healthcare industry needs patients...

Im so nba'd out
05-31-2019, 10:44 AM
Sugar is the most addictive drug on the face of earth. Introduce it to us really young and pretty much make us dependent on it without our knowledge. Take a glance at some food labels and there's sugar in stuff you wouldn't even expect it to be in.
Like?

and dont say obvious things like yogurt or apple sauce or something stupid like that.I can just picture your response now, "you know bread turns into sugar right?"

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ycCD6qTrOX10TRnsxA/giphy.gif

eliteballer
06-01-2019, 01:25 AM
5 American Foods That Are So Toxic They Are Banned in Other Countries

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/5-american-foods-toxic-banned-224100944.html

Loco 50
06-01-2019, 01:59 AM
Like?

and dont say obvious things like yogurt or apple sauce or something stupid like that.I can just picture your response now, "you know bread turns into sugar right?"

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ycCD6qTrOX10TRnsxA/giphy.gif
He's 100% right. You can't trust anything processed or prepared for you.

Sugar, salt and fat. Food companies/restaurants figured out what sells decades ago and have no conscience or oversight. Want your customer to come back? Make sure you gave them enough of what they want.

Sauces, soups, canned goods, processed meats, it's endless.

How many people actually read nutrition labels or understand them? Gotta read labels.

Most of the developed world is hopelessly hooked and doesn't have the education to understand what is going on.

Rolando
06-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Isn't like 50% of the US population obese there?

Bunch of fatties :roll:

Nope....Even higher if you consider obese and overwieght...Like 70%

That's pretty crazy and shocking but people don't really grasp how incredibly huge everyone has become. It is only after you spend some time outside the country. You come back and notice: Nearly everyone is fat.

falc39
06-01-2019, 04:43 PM
Not surprised at all. I don

Shogon
06-01-2019, 05:01 PM
They do, the growth hormones and antibiotics in your meat..

So Kobe was a juicer?

Meticode
06-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Depends. If you're talking about cheese slices that are individually wrapped? No, those aren't real cheese. That's called imitation cheese. You want cheese slices that come off blocks of cheese like this...

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f4/02/0b/f4020b58a6a98b85f084cc16550eeead---whole-wheat-bread-white-cheddar-cheese.jpg

JEFFERSON MONEY
06-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Healthcare industry needs patients...

vicious cycle.

Spurs m8
06-02-2019, 11:16 PM
He's 100% right. You can't trust anything processed or prepared for you.

Sugar, salt and fat. Food companies/restaurants figured out what sells decades ago and have no conscience or oversight. Want your customer to come back? Make sure you gave them enough of what they want.

Sauces, soups, canned goods, processed meats, it's endless.

How many people actually read nutrition labels or understand them? Gotta read labels.

Most of the developed world is hopelessly hooked and doesn't have the education to understand what is going on.

:cheers:

eliteballer
08-30-2019, 04:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RwIWGkMxrE

BurningHammer
08-30-2019, 05:47 PM
It is more about attempting to make enough food to feed the Earth, yet some parts of it doesn't get enough food while other parts wastes a lot of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug

eliteballer
09-27-2019, 05:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJnyKD9lUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo3PDWeHb58

eliteballer
09-27-2019, 05:59 PM
https://www.boredpanda.com/food-comparison-usa-uk-foodbabe

eliteballer
10-11-2019, 05:18 PM
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2019-10-10/california-bans-chlorpyrifos-a-pesticide-linked-to-brain-damage-in-children

eliteballer
05-18-2021, 09:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEJwbGBrXfk

eliteballer
05-18-2021, 09:55 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/28/well/eat/food-additives-banned-europe-united-states.html

eliteballer
07-17-2021, 10:43 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/health-climate-consequences-american-food-103333578.html

eliteballer
11-08-2021, 09:31 PM
Read the comments from foreigners on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slwgXXVXM3I

Jasper
11-09-2021, 11:35 AM
I have stated this for years --- product in demand , means preserving more for making more money.
So the most recent two restaurant types that target people are Mexican and Chinese .

Chinese has all you can eat buffets --- not so much chinese as what Americans prefer to eat.
Mexican's has huge platters with reasonable prices ... you walk out and say dam that was great (you will be back)

Money rolls in for these franchise style restaurants.

How bout eat health squeaks out types of stores ???
My two closets towns used to have at least one or more BAKERIES in each town.... they don't exist anymore.

Our society is changing ... yet my mum lived to be 86 eating lard and butter.

America is the most obese country in the world , not only based on the richest life style , by commercial.
Wisconsin is the fattest state in America ....

People are starting to take exercise more seriously , instead of vid games.... but the mill-gen we probably lost already.

thank god my wife is 100 lbs and still looks great at 62 .

eliteballer
11-15-2021, 01:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIpqY66l-mY

eliteballer
11-15-2021, 01:54 AM
https://www.eatthis.com/american-foods-products-banned-in-other-countries/

https://www.thedailymeal.com/travel/american-foods-banned-other-countries

https://www.mashed.com/598325/american-foods-banned-in-other-countries/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/dining/table-talkers/sns-stacker-us-foods-banned-other-countries-20211103-gxobzgtxvnf6pnt26ugjstmxka-photogallery.html

eliteballer
11-15-2021, 01:58 AM
https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2013/12/we-feed-cows-chicken-poop/

LeCola
11-15-2021, 07:21 AM
I am sure they are cheaper and healthier than most of the other countries.

Shogon
11-15-2021, 09:01 AM
I am sure they are cheaper and healthier than most of the other countries.

I'm sure that you are trolling.

Healthier? No shot.

https://www.worldometers.info/demographics/life-expectancy/

United States life expectancy barely ranks top 50 by country.

Now granted, there is a lot more here than food. Stress levels, lifestyle, genetics, access to medical care, etc... but... uh... yeah... your fuel type is one of the if not the most important factor for how long you last right up there with physical activity.

I mean if you want to get technical with the word "most" then ok but a great number of countries below us aren't developed countries.

As far as cheaper I don't believe that either.

https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/food_price_index_wb/

Again, unless you want to get technical with the word "most."

HighFlyer23
11-21-2021, 06:24 PM
Food quality in America is lower compared to other nations. All of the shit they put on it and in it is good for growth though ... Hence those on American diets becoming bigger and taller

LeCola
11-21-2021, 06:52 PM
I'm sure that you are trolling.

Healthier? No shot.

https://www.worldometers.info/demographics/life-expectancy/

United States life expectancy barely ranks top 50 by country.

Now granted, there is a lot more here than food. Stress levels, lifestyle, genetics, access to medical care, etc... but... uh... yeah... your fuel type is one of the if not the most important factor for how long you last right up there with physical activity.

I mean if you want to get technical with the word "most" then ok but a great number of countries below us aren't developed countries.

As far as cheaper I don't believe that either.

https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/food_price_index_wb/

Again, unless you want to get technical with the word "most."

Dude, in the list you post, USA is higher than most of the countries.

Most of the countries better than USA are mostly small countries like

Montserrat
Barbados
Bermuda
Etc.

USA is on same level with Italy, France, Germany and better than UK in that list you post.

Also, answer me that:

What is the minimum wage in USA?
What percentage of employees earns minimum wage?
What can you buy with that money?

In my country:
Net minimum wage is 250 dollars (it would probably be 350 in january)
Half of the employees make that
You can buy only 20-25 kg steak or salmon with that money.

ninota
11-22-2021, 09:19 PM

I totally agree with you. While its harms for human health are known so much, the food industry uses it in every field. :applause:

ninota
12-05-2021, 09:35 PM
Dude, in the list you post, USA is higher than most of the countries.

Most of the countries better than USA are mostly small countries like

Montserrat
Barbados
Bermuda
Etc.

USA is on same level with Italy, France, Germany and better than UK in that list you post.

Also, answer me that:

What is the minimum wage in USA?
What percentage of employees earns minimum wage?
What can you buy with that money?
192168101.win (https://192168101.win/) 100001.dev (https://100001.dev/) routerlogin.win (https://routerlogin.win/)
In my country:
Net minimum wage is 250 dollars (it would probably be 350 in january)
Half of the employees make that
You can buy only 20-25 kg steak or salmon with that money.

Thank you.

eliteballer
05-15-2022, 03:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3sP2jwG9jc

Jasper
05-17-2022, 10:11 AM
my wife shops at a health food store 52 weeks a year.

I am forced to buy meat at a local store.

but preservatives are a no-no in this house hold.

Off the Court
05-17-2022, 10:53 AM
The covid vaccine has had more trials and testing than much of the synthetic chemicals we ingest. I think so much of both physical and mental unhealthiness in the US can be linked directly to fast food chains.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c9/43/5c/c9435ceac90b61b121137534665b26d5.png

Chick Stern
05-18-2022, 01:02 AM
Canola oil is a terrible product that originally was only OK for machinery.

Nanners
06-03-2022, 05:54 AM
Canola oil is a terrible product that originally was only OK for machinery.

seriously... most american men who cut seed/veg oils and HFCS out of their diets can watch the fat melt off their belly and bitch tits in real time

rawimpact
06-03-2022, 09:17 AM
We like our things bleached. Whether it be flour or assholes.

Nanners
06-03-2022, 09:24 AM
We like our things bleached. Whether it be flour or assholes.

back in the day we even liked bleached people in this country... luckily we now know that bleached people are the most evil and destructive of all peoples

rawimpact
06-03-2022, 09:55 AM
back in the day we even liked bleached people in this country... luckily we now know that bleached people are the most evil and destructive of all peoples

Do you think they're attracted to tide pods?

pipahaha
06-13-2022, 11:37 PM
I like beef, yummy yummy

word counter (https://wordcounter.tools)

eliteballer
06-29-2022, 08:56 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/processed-food-concerns-local-researcher-110430522.html

Meticode
07-01-2022, 08:54 PM
Want to get healthy and stop being addicted to food?

Cut any type of carbs out of your diet and get it below 30g a day at least. Up your fat intake and keep your protein moderate. The less processed food is, the better it will be for your usually. Drink plenty of water that naturally has minerals/electrolytes in it so you don't become dehydrated. Drinking reversed osmosis water all the time can dehydrate you since it has zero minerals/electrolytes in it.

Walk, at the minimum walk maybe 20-30 minutes 3-5 days a week. It's a stress reliever.

Stretch and meditate.

Watch how much better you'll feel withing 1-2 weeks. You'll get past the hunger cravings because your body's insulin/blood sugar levels aren't always spiking and crashing constantly, you'll lose any un-needed weight and most of all you won't feel dependent on food so much and a slave to it.

eliteballer
09-03-2022, 03:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urLsbc2Xp_0

eliteballer
12-15-2022, 11:14 PM
It’s not just people with celiac disease who Dr. Cole says should minimize eating gluten-containing grains. “This has more to do with what has been done to the wheat supply [in the U.S.] than to the gluten itself,” he says. For example, Dr. Cole says that wheat is often sprayed with glyphosate, an herbicide that kills good bacteria in the gut. On top of this, he says, the soil health in the U.S. has become depleted over time, which has affected the genetic makeup of wheat.

Have you ever heard from someone about how gluten-containing foods give them digestive problems when they eat them here in the U.S., but they were able to enjoy bread and pasta in Italy or France with no issues? Dr. Cole says this is because they grow and process their wheat products differently.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/top-habit-destroying-gut-health-220000111.html

eliteballer
02-19-2023, 05:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8xTVMtkqv4

eliteballer
02-20-2023, 04:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZ9BPSS1_I

eliteballer
02-20-2023, 11:02 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nutrition/what-s-in-u-s-foods-that-europe-deems-unfit-for-human-consumption/ar-AA17JsTP?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fbcd8e83ce1a4e46a546add2f4d9befb

eliteballer
03-04-2023, 07:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8W-yLSGGM

eliteballer
03-08-2023, 01:42 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mexico-vows-not-to-budge-on-us-corn-dispute/ar-AA18ksgp?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3165891f11164fd2a02f9504f4eb9fa3&ei=19

Jasper
03-12-2023, 10:40 AM
in my small town , we have a high end grocery store , and has real issues competing with lower class Wal-mart , and the most expensive
store 'a natural foods store'

Natural food store had moved three times , before building a million dollar store.
There pie's are $20 a pop --- and butter and lard are used.
I buy my crusts from them , easier and better.:roll::roll::roll:

their breads are 10x better , package goods I get at Wal-mart, and meats I get at the high end store.

Wife buys all her food (vegetarian) from the health food store... her annual food bill is twice as much as mine.

eliteballer
05-07-2023, 05:23 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-food-pesticides-contaminated-toxic-100017787.html

Nanners
05-08-2023, 04:15 AM
Stop eating anything with seed oil (canola, soy, corn, rapeseed,etc) or refined sugar... and watch the pounds melt away

Jasper
05-14-2023, 07:34 PM
Stop eating anything with seed oil (canola, soy, corn, rapeseed,etc) or refined sugar... and watch the pounds melt away

soy ruins your thyroid gland

eliteballer
05-16-2023, 01:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09oxNQkMmAk

Nanners
05-16-2023, 11:36 AM
soy ruins your thyroid gland

soy is terrible for a variety of reasons, but all the other seed/vegetable oils are awful too. stay away from them and watch the pounds melt off with ease

hateraid
05-17-2023, 01:30 AM
There are a lot of myths out there perpetuated by our do-gooder activist society. Take it all with a grain of salt

hateraid
05-17-2023, 01:35 AM
There real reason people are healthier in other countries? It isnt diet....its because they are content and get a lot of rest. North America is go go go. We stress ourselves into disease. High cortisol is the main reason for heart disease.

rawimpact
05-17-2023, 03:44 PM
soy is terrible for a variety of reasons, but all the other seed/vegetable oils are awful too. stay away from them and watch the pounds melt off with ease

Idunno man

Mexicans use lard as their primary oil and they are the fatest group of people

Nanners
05-19-2023, 05:00 AM
Idunno man

Mexicans use lard as their primary oil and they are the fatest group of people

nonsense. mexicans fry tons of their shit in corn and/or vegetable oil, and they also guzzle soft drinks as if they were water

Nanners
05-19-2023, 05:05 AM
There real reason people are healthier in other countries? It isnt diet....its because they are content and get a lot of rest. North America is go go go. We stress ourselves into disease. High cortisol is the main reason for heart disease.

There are a lot of reasons for the relative health disparities between countries, but food is a HUGE contributor. I personally know several people who spent a lot of time in Japan (6 months to multiple years), and despite constantly eating japanese fried chicken and drinking japanese soda they all lost tons of weight in Japan. One of my friends lost a ton of weight and lost his bitch tits after moving to Japan for a couple years, only to regain his weight and have his tits to re-bitch within ~6 months of returning to the US.

eliteballer
05-21-2023, 03:57 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/american-food-will-never-look-natural-again/ar-AA1bmUb0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=03cd39c895d4458f87361f485e3d681d&ei=18

eliteballer
05-21-2023, 04:03 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/how-did-nonstick-forever-chemicals-get-into-our-food-blame-pesticides/ar-AA1bfpp3?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=01b6568dc15049fb87e24af1a38ac48e&ei=19

eliteballer
05-27-2023, 02:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FovIyqov1uA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3sP2jwG9jc

Nanners
05-31-2023, 04:17 AM
Avoid seed oil - (soybean/canola/corn/grapeseed/sunflower/etc) and avoid processed sugar (like corn syrup)... and the pounds will melt off of your fat ass with little effort

You can still eat junk and fried foods and lose weight... you just have to replace your seed oils with healthy oils like avocado or olive, and replace the fake sugars with real granulated sugar used in quantities that resemble moderation.

eliteballer
06-18-2023, 01:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9GTa3a-tFo

eliteballer
06-22-2023, 01:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmaqGrmA6gs

eliteballer
06-28-2023, 08:52 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melted-pounded-extruded-why-many-194238091.html

eliteballer
06-30-2023, 10:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myv7yydtCKc

TJ44
07-01-2023, 02:09 PM
I live in Europe and i am shocked whenever i watch US commercials on Television.
It is a one way street to cancer and Heart attacks.
So much Fast Food and too much sugar.

I can respectfully recommend everybody who reads this to inform yourself about healthy food.
And reduce sugar to the lowest amount possible.
And absolutely no Fast Food.

Jimmy Rustler
07-01-2023, 03:51 PM
There are a lot of reasons for the relative health disparities between countries, but food is a HUGE contributor. I personally know several people who spent a lot of time in Japan (6 months to multiple years), and despite constantly eating japanese fried chicken and drinking japanese soda they all lost tons of weight in Japan. One of my friends lost a ton of weight and lost his bitch tits after moving to Japan for a couple years, only to regain his weight and have his tits to re-bitch within ~6 months of returning to the US.

I guess your friend isn't Axe. :lol

Jasper
07-01-2023, 07:08 PM
obviously obesity is an all time high....

But you should look at longevity over the last 150 years.
Even with all the crap we as a whole are doing pretty good.

Even though I eat wild game, garden , one of the most important things at my age in my diet is liquids.

eliteballer
07-03-2023, 10:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DDwfzlImBG8

eliteballer
07-06-2023, 11:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZcyMgdWmPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9GTa3a-tFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0onkOVkf5zM

eliteballer
07-15-2023, 02:26 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/13/health/aspartame-who-possible-cancer-cause/index.html

BurningHammer
07-16-2023, 09:30 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/13/health/aspartame-who-possible-cancer-cause/index.html

So it is the same as always. Just WHO officially acknowledging the potential side effect of it. Keep drink Diet Coke I guess? :ohwell:

eliteballer
08-20-2023, 11:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myv7yydtCKc

Axe
08-21-2023, 12:07 AM
So it is the same as always. Just WHO officially acknowledging the potential side effect of it. Keep drink Diet Coke I guess? :ohwell:
:ohwell: (https://i.ibb.co/JmpGnKz/IMG-20230528-095117.jpg)

eliteballer
11-10-2023, 11:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssu3MR6ql4k

eliteballer
11-11-2023, 03:50 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/epa-detected-forever-chemicals-water-100344697.html

FultzNationRISE
11-11-2023, 10:34 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?352391-Sneaker-Prices-Out-of-Control&p=14845247#post14845247

SATAN
11-12-2023, 04:02 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?352391-Sneaker-Prices-Out-of-Control&p=14845247#post14845247

:eek:

hateraid
11-13-2023, 03:02 PM
OP you are paranoid

Axe
11-13-2023, 08:27 PM
OP you are paranoid
Lol

SATAN
11-14-2023, 01:40 AM
OP you are paranoid

He's also kawhileonard2.

eliteballer
12-21-2023, 12:32 AM
Crazy. Insane.

https://news.yahoo.com/weed-killer-banned-50-countries-110015427.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

BurningHammer
12-21-2023, 03:34 AM
Crazy. Insane.

https://news.yahoo.com/weed-killer-banned-50-countries-110015427.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

People actually use Paraquat for murders and suicides. Dang.

eliteballer
02-28-2024, 11:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qa9xOnV59ME

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7gqMmhXZ4Nc

eliteballer
04-16-2024, 10:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAgn5R3EUnU