PDA

View Full Version : How many games will the nuggets win if they play Houston and the same for GSW?

Mask the Embiid
04-06-2019, 10:15 PM
In the playoffs?

I got them losing 4-1 to Houston.The 1 win will come from them shooting like 60% from the field

I have them getting swept 4-0 by the Warriors with Boogie averaging more ppg,rpg, apg, and bpg than Jokic

how about the rest of yall?

Huge Trillsap fan here...no honestly, i actually am a fan of his

NugzFan
04-06-2019, 10:19 PM
very odd thread, but yeah that sounds about right. maybe 1 win vs houston, 0 vs golden state (I assume the boogie/jokic thing was a joke). ill just be happy to win a round at this point. there are no easy series in the west.

can we at least end the debate of who cares more about the other team "philly or denver fans?"

RoseCity07
04-06-2019, 10:23 PM
I can see Denver beating Houston. I see them winning two games vs the Warriors.

Celtics 1825
04-06-2019, 10:25 PM
vs Houston: 4-2
vs Dubs: 4-0

Smoke117
04-06-2019, 10:30 PM
very odd thread, but yeah that sounds about right. maybe 1 win vs houston, 0 vs golden state (I assume the boogie/jokic thing was a joke). ill just be happy to win a round at this point. there are no easy series in the west.

can we at least end the debate of who cares more about the other team "philly or denver fans?"

Not really. He's an Embiid dick sucker so he goes out of his way to attack Jokic and the Nuggets. His tears are going to be so sweet when Jokic is first team over his hero.

SpaceJam2
04-06-2019, 10:31 PM

Denver...winning?

Proctor
04-06-2019, 10:38 PM
Not really. He's an Embiid dick sucker so he goes out of his way to attack Jokic and the Nuggets. His tears are going to be so sweet when Jokic is first team over his hero.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

To answer the OP...Nuggets win 2 games against the Rockets, 1 vs GS (while closely competing in another but dropping it in the end.)

A Nuggets-Thunder series would be pretty tight. Spurs would beat the Nuggets in 6-7. :cheers:

NugzFan
04-06-2019, 10:40 PM

you are too kind but houston has owned us for like 3 years now. we cant even keep it within single digits. we have no answer for harden's manipulation of the refs

NugzFan
04-06-2019, 10:41 PM

makes sense.

NugzFan
04-06-2019, 10:42 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

To answer the OP...Nuggets win 2 games against the Rockets, 1 vs GS (while closely competing in another but dropping it in the end.)

A Nuggets-Thunder series would be pretty tight. Spurs would beat the Nuggets in 6-7. :cheers:

so you think denver can beat houston 2 times/warriors once; but the spurs would beat the nuggets?

i cant tell if you like us or hate us. :confusedshrug:

SpaceJam2
04-06-2019, 11:02 PM
so you think denver can beat houston 2 times/warriors once; but the spurs would beat the nuggets?

:lol I was also confused

Proctor
04-06-2019, 11:06 PM

Neither, I just think the Spurs can capitalize on the inexperience of the Nuggets. Take last nights game vs Portland for example where the Nuggets kept hoisting early 3s with a lead and the clock in their favor. Rockets aren't exactly the pinnacle of discipline and the Warriors can get caught playing loose and carefree too.

Ass Dan
04-07-2019, 12:58 AM
In the playoffs?

I got them losing 4-1 to Houston.The 1 win will come from them shooting like 60% from the field

I have them getting swept 4-0 by the Warriors with Boogie averaging more ppg,rpg, apg, and bpg than Jokic

how about the rest of yall?

Huge Trillsap fan here...no honestly, i actually am a fan of his

2 vs Houston (Jamal Murray will go HAM once and Harden or their 3pt shooting won

Ass Dan
04-07-2019, 01:02 AM
Nuggets need to turn 3 of the following into a nice borderline all star starting piece.

Barton or Harris (keep one, I would lean Barton)

Plus two of the below:

Beasley, Morris, Hernangomez, Thomas, Craig.

I know there are expirings etc. but the Nugs are loaded with 6-10 types.

They need to talk someone into a poopoo platter