PDA

View Full Version : Teams you feel will be quick exits in the playoffs

Shaquille O'Neal
04-08-2019, 02:28 AM
In winding down the regular season, it seems the following teams will be made quick work of in the post season:

West:
Clippers
Jazz
Thunder
Denver

Would not be surprised if all of those get knocked out in the 1st round.

East:
Boston
Philadelphia
Orlando
Detroit (if they make it)

If I did online sports betting, I'd bet all 8 above as losing in the first round.

What do you think?

game3524
04-08-2019, 02:32 AM
East

Detroit
Nets
Magic

West

SA
Denver (depends on the matchup)
Clippers

Smoke117
04-08-2019, 02:34 AM
In winding down the regular season, it seems the following teams will be made quick work of in the post season:

West:
Clippers
Jazz
Thunder
Denver

East:
Boston
Philadelphia
Orlando

If I did online sports betting, I'd bet all 8 above as losing in the first round.

What do you think?

Then it's a good thing you don't because you're an idiot if you think the Pacers can take out the Celtics.

Shaquille O'Neal
04-08-2019, 02:43 AM
Then it's a good thing you don't because you're an idiot if you think the Pacers can take out the Celtics.

We'll see. Pacers constantly impress me; Boston constantly disappoints.

Smoke117
04-08-2019, 02:45 AM
We'll see. Pacers constantly impress me; Boston constantly disappoints.

Pacers can't beat Celts without Dipo. They just don't have enough offense.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-08-2019, 03:09 AM
theres not gonna be any upsets in the 1st round outside of Jazz/Blazers if u consider that an upset with no Nurk

the bottom 4 East teams literally have no shot and theyll prolly all be either sweeps or 5 game series

Shaquille O'Neal
04-08-2019, 03:16 AM
Pacers can't beat Celts without Dipo. They just don't have enough offense.

Victor has been out for how long - yet they continue to play well?

Smoke117
04-08-2019, 03:19 AM

Regular season and the playoffs are not the same. Celtics also pushed the pacers shit in in indiana a playoff intense game as the teams were playing for homecourt.

imdaman99
04-08-2019, 03:46 AM
Why the hell does everyone think the Nuggets will get rekt in the 1st round??? I'm sick of this shit, they are the 2 seed for a reason in a strong west. Even Nugget fans believe that shit :wtf:

Smoke117
04-08-2019, 03:47 AM
Why the hell does everyone think the Nuggets will get rekt in the 1st round??? I'm sick of this shit, they are the 2 seed for a reason in a strong west. Even Nugget fans believe that shit :wtf:

Because they are untested. I think it's silly, but it does have merit. Bucks should get the same treatment, too, considering they have accomplished nothing in the playoffs.

Mask the Embiid
04-08-2019, 03:52 AM
theres not gonna be any upsets in the 1st round outside of Jazz/Blazers if u consider that an upset with no Nurk

the bottom 4 East teams literally have no shot and theyll prolly all be either sweeps or 5 game series
Zero % chance anyone sweeps Orlando

Portland
OKC
Miami if they make it

dbugz
04-08-2019, 03:57 AM

lol Cs is a bad match up for them.

They are 1-3 against us.

Pacers is just a good regular season team. Don't have enough fire power in the playoffs, plus we're different animal in the playoffs :pimp:

Xiao Yao You
04-08-2019, 05:12 AM

West:
Clippers
Jazz
Thunder
Denver

East:
Boston
Philadelphia
Orlando

What do you think?

Jazz should beat Portland without their big man home court or not

tpols
04-08-2019, 05:23 AM
the bucks might be a second round team.

tpols
04-08-2019, 05:24 AM
lol Cs is a bad match up for them.

They are 1-3 against us.

Pacers is just a good regular season team. Don't have enough fire power in the playoffs, plus we're different animal in the playoffs :pimp:

when your opponents best players are myles turner and darren collison you probably feel pretty good.

RoseCity07
04-08-2019, 05:29 AM
Curious why the Blazers aren't on your list. They lost their starting center who also happens to be their defensive anchor. CJ McCollum has 2 games to get back to form from a late season knee injury. Kanter can't play any defense.

They could easily got out in 4 or 5 again.

Manny98
04-08-2019, 06:13 AM
Philly are gonna be a quick exit if they play my Nets