PDA

View Full Version : per Colin Cowherd: Agents believe Durant/Kyrie to Knicks is INEVITABLE

Knicksfever2010
04-09-2019, 01:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS7QgYc-z0A

You can't stand in the way of progress and Durant and Kyrie to Knicks is PROGRESS. This is happening folks, DEAL WITH IT.

Now that we have secured our two cornerstones max players, we have to now hope Adam Silver fixes the draft for us and gets us Zion.

Zion-Durant-Kyrie at MSG for 41 games is SICK and it will make anti-Knick haters sick also, HAHA. God I love when a plan comes together and I have bitten my tongue for the last 15 years (even w/ the Melo run) I was mum, but TRUST ME when I tell you this, when we're very good again, I will be INSUFFERABLE and a MAJOR PROBLEM for the rest of the anti-NY sentiment.

SpaceJam2
04-09-2019, 01:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS7QgYc-z0A

You can't stand in the way of progress and Durant and Kyrie to Knicks is PROGRESS. This is happening folks, DEAL WITH IT.

Now that we have secured our two cornerstones max players, we have to now hope Adam Silver fixes the draft for us and gets us Zion.

Zion-Durant-Kyrie at MSG for 41 games is SICK and it will make anti-Knick haters sick also, HAHA. God I love when a plan comes together and I have bitten my tongue for the last 15 years (even w/ the Melo run) I was mum, but TRUST ME when I tell you this, when we're very good again, I will be INSUFFERABLE and a MAJOR PROBLEM for the rest of the anti-NY sentiment.

No

lilteapot
04-09-2019, 01:21 PM
Silver is gonna screw us over and get us the 4th pick. I can feel it in my bones.

Knicksfever2010
04-09-2019, 01:27 PM
Silver is gonna screw us over and get us the 4th pick. I can feel it in my bones.

but close your eyes and for a minute just imagine Zion running with Durant and Kyrie, it would be BOX OFFICE. It would be Miami (lebron/wade/bosh) but on steroids

Celtics 1825
04-09-2019, 02:13 PM
How many more ****ing threads are you gonna make?

Mods?

Haymaker
04-09-2019, 02:22 PM
I'm sorry but Zion will be a Cavalier. :roll:

raprap
04-09-2019, 02:26 PM
Yeah I think KD is a knick

Not sure about Kyrie though, dude is weird af. Wouldn

Knicksfever2010
04-09-2019, 02:45 PM
I'm sorry but Zion will be a Cavalier. :roll:

why are you sorry?

Rico2016
04-09-2019, 03:34 PM
Durant and Kyrie on the Knicks is going to be yuge :applause: ECF minimum, maybe more :eek:

Patrick Chewing
04-09-2019, 05:23 PM

After watching the NCAA Final, I wouldn't mind Hunter or Culver on this team. In fact, I would prefer them over Morant and Barrett.

I love Duke, but Barrett was overrated from the get go and is so one-dimensional.

Knicksfever2010
04-09-2019, 06:32 PM
After watching the NCAA Final, I wouldn't mind Hunter or Culver on this team. In fact, I would prefer them over Morant and Barrett.

I love Duke, but Barrett was overrated from the get go and is so one-dimensional.

eww no, Culver was BRUTAL in the game last night

bullettooth
04-09-2019, 06:38 PM
why are you sorry?

Because he's lying.

ImKobe
07-01-2019, 03:47 PM
but close your eyes and for a minute just imagine Zion running with Durant and Kyrie, it would be BOX OFFICE. It would be Miami (lebron/wade/bosh) but on steroids

RJ with Randle and Portis is just as good :rockon:

Dr. Cheesesteak
07-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Zion-Durant-Kyrie at MSG for 41 games is SICK and it will make anti-Knick haters sick also, HAHA.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

RJ with Randle and Portis is just as good :rockon:
Don't forget Elfrid! :oldlol:

TheCorporation
07-01-2019, 06:37 PM
Expectations vs Reality

KNICKS edition

ZION ......... Julius Randle
DURANT ..... Bobby Portis
KYRIE ........ Elfrid Payton

I mean, wow