PDA

View Full Version : Jefferson calls out Warriors

Rico2016
04-09-2019, 03:48 PM
If you're playing and you lose to somebody the first words are...run it back, same teams...Not, we're gonna go get our big brother

https://i.postimg.cc/nVWCdNgM/Lkplkplkp.jpg

superduper
04-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Good LORD shots being fired at Bran's 3 superteams ass :(

RRR3
04-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Good lord, superduperdumb has the IQ of a rock.

And1AllDay
04-09-2019, 04:02 PM
Good LORD shots being fired at Bran's 3 superteams ass :(

When did he reload with an MVP for a rubber match in the Finals? Or are you just being super duper dumb :banghead:

superduper
04-09-2019, 04:06 PM
When did he reload with an MVP for a rubber match in the Finals? Or are you just being super duper dumb :banghead:

:mad: :mad:

RRR3
04-09-2019, 04:08 PM
He sees anything remotely related to LeBron and he is sent into an absolute frenzy so intense his pea-sized brain completely shuts off, leaving him pounding out braindead statements on his keyboard. All because LeBron is better than his hero Kobe :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
04-09-2019, 04:13 PM
pretty much

that move was admitting their inferiority and bitch status to bron

And1AllDay
04-09-2019, 04:13 PM
He sees anything remotely related to LeBron and he is sent into an absolute frenzy so intense his pea-sized brain completely shuts off, leaving him pounding out braindead statements on his keyboard. All because LeBron is better than his hero Kobe :oldlol:

Must be hard being a MIke Jordan fan these days :( at least second place isnt that bad he had a good run as the fake #1 from 1998 to 2016

RIP Mike Jordan 1998-2016

superduper
04-09-2019, 04:14 PM
So only LeGOAT is allowed to collude? No one else is supposed to challenge his cowardice and just bow down to his colluded rings yeah?

#LeGOAT

AirBonner
04-09-2019, 04:15 PM
So only LeGOAT is allowed to collude? No one else is supposed to challenge his cowardice and just bow down to his colluded rings yeah?

#LeGOAT
How many games did the Cavs win in the season prior to LeBron rejoining? "colluded tho"

superduper
04-09-2019, 04:16 PM
How many games did the Cavs win in the season prior to LeBron rejoining? "colluded tho"

How many players from the 2014 Cavs and the 2015 Cavs are the same? What percentage of the team is the same?

scuzzy
04-09-2019, 04:18 PM
not in my park

usually the next team up plays the winner and the loser does fall back

midwest we got next system

TheCorporation
04-09-2019, 04:19 PM

#LeGOAT

If Zion passes LeBron in playoff scoring, game winners, steals, elim game ppg, Win Shares, OBPM, DBPM, BPM would I then know what it feels like to be a Jordan fan since LeBron passed him in everything?

superduper
04-09-2019, 04:19 PM
If Zion passes LeBron in playoff scoring, game winners, steals, elim game ppg, Win Shares, OBPM, DBPM, BPM would I then know what it feels like to be a Jordan fan since LeBron passed him in everything?

Good thing basketball isn't remotely close to being played on paper yeah? :cheers:

TheCorporation
04-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Good thing basketball isn't remotely close to being played on paper yeah? :cheers:

Yep, I prefer using my emotions. What does my heart say? Who do I love? :lol

SuperDuper on that Tinder Analysis when judging players :roll: :roll: :roll:

"What does my heart say?"

superduper
04-09-2019, 04:26 PM

SuperDuper on that Tinder Analysis when judging players

You are literally making no sense and you yourself know this. If you don't....:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

TheCorporation
04-09-2019, 04:27 PM
You are literally making no sense and you yourself know this. If you don't....:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why compare individuals based on their stats when we can use our hearts/feelings/emotions instead. Great idea!

Another day, another win

http://i.imgur.com/GNRl6wP.gif

"MJ was better because my heart says so and I'm a firm believer in Tinder/E-Harmony analysis." -SuperDuper

Akrazotile
04-09-2019, 04:28 PM
Yep, I prefer using my emotions. What does my heart say? Who do I love?

SuperDuper on that Tinder Analysis when judging players

:lebronamazed:

:roll: :roll:

superduper
04-09-2019, 04:29 PM
I want you to say basketball is played on paper. We need to confirm the retardation.

Bronbron23
04-09-2019, 04:33 PM

More like what do the wins say. That's what it's supposed to be all about. Some Bron stans are crazy with this shit. They really think stats mean better :facepalm

And1AllDay
04-09-2019, 04:34 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/1zkMcXq96o2PTyEI6P/giphy.gif

superduper
04-09-2019, 04:45 PM
More like what do the wins say. That's what it's supposed to be all about. Some Bron stans are crazy with this shit. They really think stats mean better :facepalm

What do your feelings and heart say!! :mad: :mad:

It's hilarious watching Bran stans talk basketball like it's played on paper like Sudoku :roll:

And1AllDay
04-09-2019, 04:48 PM
What do your feelings and heart say!! :mad: :mad:

It's hilarious watching Bran stans talk basketball like it's played on paper like Sudoku :roll:

I seen a clean YouTube Mike dunk on a 6'1 guard so thats why he is goat it made my heart feel strong

Manny98
04-09-2019, 05:48 PM

:roll:

Bronbron23
04-09-2019, 07:16 PM
I seen a clean YouTube Mike dunk on a 6'1 guard so thats why he is goat it made my heart feel strong https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7lDxCk3Ch1U

Holy shit that was you in the stands yelling at Mike wasn't it. So was he big enough for you?:roll:

sammichoffate
04-09-2019, 08:42 PM
Reminds me of someone in 2014.

red1
04-09-2019, 09:34 PM
jefferson BEEN that dude.

gay 'n proud can't tell this man shit.