PDA

View Full Version : REPORT: Lakers teammates became distrustful of LeBron James over Anthony Davis trade

eliteballer
04-10-2019, 02:48 AM
[QUOTE]

bullettooth
04-10-2019, 02:51 AM
Bronsexuals will tell you Magic was responsible for the toxic environment.

SpaceJam2
04-10-2019, 02:57 AM
Young players: Geee I wonder what I should do so I don't get traded :hammerhead:

Advice: Don't play like shit

Shaq covered this topic already and was spot on.

If you can't control it, don't worry about it. Make money, take care of your family. If they got you up for trade talks, they're saying you aren't good enough. So when you get to the new team, shine.

https://youtu.be/s4LxFbbzcsE?t=137

Next

Spurs m8
04-10-2019, 03:00 AM
Water is wet

I bet they didnt trust him before he even walked through the door...the guy has a history of being snakier than kd

BigTicket
04-10-2019, 03:04 AM
This is hardly news, everyone could see that.

I don't know if Magic or Lebron was the primary driving force behind that trade, but either way it obviously didn't sit well with the players on the trading block, and that ruined the Lakers as a team.

SpaceJam
04-10-2019, 03:54 AM
Seems like the new Lakers kids are a bit sensitive these days, fits right in with the millennials of today

Y'all remember when Pau was in trade talks like every damn season? Simpler times

nashwade
04-10-2019, 03:57 AM
Shaq is right - if you're on the trading block means you suck. It's all business, not personal

Real14
04-10-2019, 04:16 AM
Obviously :lol

PickernRoller
04-10-2019, 04:54 AM
Water is wet.

LeTards trying to shift the blame is as lame as it's predictable.

Phoenix
04-10-2019, 07:49 AM
Shaq is right - if you're on the trading block means you suck. It's all business, not personal

That's an oversimplification but yeah, it is business end of the day. Though, when it's your own teammate that you feel is working behind your back to orchestrate a trade....while you're going to battle with this same teammate who vacillates between fingerpointing and calling you 'my guys'......then yeah it's going to breed distrust.

In reality, this team was a shitshow from the getgo and it's not surprising that it's turned out this way. An aging superstar joining a big market team partly for non-basketball reasons, mercenary vets on one year contracts, no shooters, and a youth core playing for their post-rookie contracts and reputations. Not only was everyone not on the same page, they weren't even in the same book. Hell, they weren't in the same fukking library.

Rocket
04-10-2019, 08:04 AM
Water is wet.

LeTards trying to shift the blame is as lame as it's predictable.

^^^^^ This!

Akrazotile
04-10-2019, 08:31 AM
Magic was responsible for the toxic environment.

plowking
04-10-2019, 08:54 AM
So Bron has control over everything? Seems as if he runs the NBA.

Alpha. Kobe could only dream of that type of shit.

dbugz
04-10-2019, 09:04 AM
distrustful?

F with their emotions cause they are all going to get traded still this summer :roll:

they are acting like they would still matter even if they are Pelicans already. :roll:

You young guns aint that good that's why you all are going to get traded just like that :oldlol:

SpaceJam
04-10-2019, 09:05 AM

Pretty much.

He apparently has the power to:

-have teammates traded at will
-have coaches fired on the spot
-have president of basketball operations quit
-have the commissioner suspend players in the NBA finals

Alpha level......over 9,000

SpaceJam2
04-10-2019, 09:05 AM

:applause:

STATUTORY
04-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Pretty much.

He apparently has the power to:

-have teammates traded at will
-have coaches fired on the spot
-have president of basketball operations quit
-have the commissioner suspend players in the NBA finals

Alpha level......over 9,000

imagine having all this power and still 3 for 9 :roll: :roll: :facepalm

SpaceJam2
04-10-2019, 09:19 AM

Imagine having better numbers than anyone, ever. So let's see here...connect the dots kiddo :lol

PP34Deuce
04-10-2019, 09:34 AM
Magic leaving to me means jeanie and him didnt see eye to eye. Also he sees potential pitfalls so he left before things get bad.

Jeanie runs this bus. Pelinka is connected to Kobe more so. Lebron cant control la which goes back to what others said.

He treated this season like a vacation dude was drinking wine on sidelines. thats not how lebron has been.

Hes like coach Bombay in D2 mighty ducks

jayfan
04-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Young players: Geee I wonder what I should do so I don't get traded :hammerhead:

Next
No, that's not what it means when Bron is involved. When Bron is involved, it just means, "regardless of your game or potential, i just need to make room for my guy."

AirBonner
04-10-2019, 09:57 AM
LeBron is just a player in the NBA. Imagine being this deep in a tin foil hat theory :oldlol:

TheCorporation
04-10-2019, 10:32 AM
LeBron is just a player in the NBA. Imagine being this deep in a tin foil hat theory :oldlol:

NO HE CONTROLS THE ENTIRE WORLD :mad:

paksat
04-10-2019, 10:44 AM
hmm

from young up and coming team that just needed one more good piece

to, complete failure, less wins, missed playoffs, drama drama drama

seems to be the same story everywhere l39ron goes

MJistheGOAT
04-10-2019, 10:44 AM
LeTards downplaying the impact of LeManufactured and all the media and social networks behind him.

Also, in a franchise with one of the bigger and more media-exposed markets.

Is he the only responsible? No
Is he one of the bigger ones? Yes

Hey Yo
04-10-2019, 10:56 AM
LeTards downplaying the impact of LeManufactured and all the media and social networks behind him.

Magic confirmed last night what people have been saying for a long time....... he's a complete retard. He took over what Kobe started and put the Lakers even further into the shitter.

ronniec
04-10-2019, 10:56 AM

Next

Shaq is still the man.

PP34Deuce
04-10-2019, 10:57 AM

Lebron doesn't control LA in any way. He gets perks that ATG's get but he doesn't make decisions in LA front office wise. I actually think Lebron and the team likes Luke except maybe Lonzo.

Pelinka and Magic didn't see eye to eye and you can tell.

Jacques Webster
04-10-2019, 11:03 AM

The only retort Bran haters have is laughing at him losing on the grandest stage, meanwhile, the players they root for don't make it past the 2nd round.

MJistheGOAT
04-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Lebron doesn't control LA in any way. He gets perks that ATG's get but he doesn't make decisions in LA front office wise. I actually think Lebron and the team likes Luke except maybe Lonzo.

Pelinka and Magic didn't see eye to eye and you can tell.

I dont refer only to the decisions made in front office.
Media exposition, pressure, rumors on locker room/trades and all the attention Lebron brings is an essential point to the failure.

I agree Magic was never suited for this job, he is too childish and delusional for a hard job as that. So, he is a big responsible, too.

tpols
04-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Its the same story...he can't develop young guya and needs ready made all NBA talent to get anything done.

It wasnt magics fault...wasn't lukes fault...

Bran destroyed this young team with his usual shenanigans.

jayfan
04-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Magic confirmed last night what people have been saying for a long time....... he's a complete retard. He took over what Kobe started and put the Lakers even further into the shitter.

And it all started with acquiring Lebron.

The Iron Fist
04-10-2019, 12:11 PM
The only retort Bran haters have is laughing at him losing on the grandest stage, meanwhile, the players they root for don't make it past the 2nd round.
Making the finals in the east is the second round.

FireDavidKahn
04-10-2019, 12:18 PM
Who cares what a bunch of scrubs think?

RRR3
04-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Everything is LeBron’s fault wahhhhhhh

Loco 50
04-10-2019, 12:48 PM
:yaohappy: Nah, it's really funny he couldn't even make the playoffs this year too.

DukeDelonte13
04-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Still love that the pels clowned RP and the Lakers. :oldlol:

ballinhun8
04-10-2019, 01:29 PM
LeBron definitely has the weirdest resume for an ATG

Marchesk
04-10-2019, 04:23 PM
LeBron definitely has the weirdest resume for an ATG

Along with Wilt.

Real14
04-10-2019, 04:57 PM