PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is to blame for this fiasco

highwhey
04-10-2019, 01:24 PM
Apparently Palinka and Luke are backed by Kobe, aka, Kobe goes running to Jeanie like a lil girl to secure their jobs. Magic had made his mind up to fire Palinka and Luke but bc of Kobe's toxic behavior, he convinced Jeanie not to let Magic fire Palinka.

:facepalm

Kobe ruining the lakers even in retirement.

Akrazotile
04-10-2019, 01:28 PM
Apparently Palinka and Luke are backed by Kobe, aka, Kobe goes running to Jeanie like a lil girl to secure their jobs. Magic had made his mind up to fire Palinka and Luke but bc of Kobe's toxic behavior, he convinced Jeanie not to let Magic fire Palinka.

True facts.

ToxicBe owes a sincere apology to the organization, to Lebron, to Laker fans (the true fans, who dont blindly accept his bullshit), and perhaps most of all to Kate Faber.

I dont see how this franchise moves forward otherwise.

highwhey
04-10-2019, 01:30 PM
True facts.

ToxicBe owes a sincere apology to the organization, to Lebron, to Laker fans (the true fans, who dont blindly accept his bullshit), and perhaps most of all to Kate Faber.

this is outrageous bro. LeBron did not sign up for this sh1tshow. not only was he given one of the worst surrounding cast in the NBA, now the front office imploded, all bc of Kobe's meddling. one has to wonder, is Kobe doing this deliberately bc he's afraid LeBron will have a better Lakers legacy? :mad:

Akrazotile
04-10-2019, 01:34 PM
One has to assume that’s the underlying agenda at play here.

Lebron moved into the top 3 all-time at the very same time Kobe was relegated to consensus placement at #12. Mr Bean clearly harbors a lingering and pervasive resentment. He cannot, CANNOT allow Lebron to surpass him as a Laker specifically. He will prevent it at all costs.

This is a really sad time for this proud franchise. Dr JB rollin over in his grave.

STATUTORY
04-10-2019, 01:36 PM
so Kobe is gatekeeping Bran from more rings and shitting on his legacy even in retirement?

:roll: Kobe wins again

this is bollocks btw, Magic quit cause he was in over his head period. had nothing to do with Kobe

BigKobeFan
04-10-2019, 01:39 PM
so Kobe is gatekeeping Bran from more rings and shitting on his legacy even in retirement?

this is bollocks btw, Magic quit cause he was in over his head period. had nothing to do with Kobe

/thread

too bad this wasn't first reply.

tpols
04-10-2019, 01:41 PM
Kobioso at it again...the shadow boss. :pimp:

red1
04-10-2019, 01:52 PM
kobe is a snitch who shoots 6/24 in game 7s of the finals.

hard to argue with OP's post. I want to defend kobe but I cant facts is facts. :(

AirBonner
04-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Hijo, Kobe viol

baudkarma
04-10-2019, 06:09 PM

Do you have a source for this?

bullettooth
04-10-2019, 06:11 PM
Teflon Bron...... :lol

And1AllDay
04-10-2019, 06:12 PM
True facts.

this is outrageous bro. LeBron did not sign up for this sh1tshow. not only was he given one of the worst surrounding cast in the NBA, now the front office imploded, all bc of Kobe's meddling. one has to wonder, is Kobe doing this deliberately bc he's afraid LeBron will have a better Lakers legacy? :mad:

Dammit now Kobe is starting to piss me off :mad:

Let the king do his thing you got your rings bruh dont be seflish hater

highwhey
04-10-2019, 06:21 PM
Do you have a source for this?
SAS. unlike other sports analysts, he actually has sources. hence why jeanie buss rushed to call SAS last night to try and cover it up, she knew he had been briefed on truth. :eek:

highwhey
04-10-2019, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]Hijo, Kobe viol

JohnMax
04-10-2019, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]Hijo, Kobe viol

Rico2016
04-10-2019, 06:26 PM

http://i64.tinypic.com/1enz1y.png

sammichoffate
04-10-2019, 06:50 PM
IQbe playing 4D Chess, dominating retirement :bowdown:

egokiller
04-10-2019, 06:52 PM

:roll:

Murdered

This is why people in their mom's basement posting 60 times a day on one of their accounts should cut back their posting.