PDA

View Full Version : I think I know why Jimmer Fredette has crazy fans

JohnMax
04-11-2019, 12:47 AM
He's an American born white player that has all ingredients to be a superstar aka great white hope. He can create his own shot, has a pure jumpshot and a scorers mentality

FKAri
04-11-2019, 01:07 AM
I have long maintained that you are the dumbest poster on this site. Whenever someone throws an off hand remark about someone being the "dumbest poster on ISH", I usually interject to remind them that you exist. Even legendary hall of shamers like stalker and Real14 aren't in your league of mental incompetence. No you're on the Mt. Rushmore. Only other WOAT candidates like SacJBShady and DrayNKlay can hold a candle to you.

SpaceJam2
04-11-2019, 01:08 AM
I have long maintained that you are the dumbest poster on this site. Whenever someone throws an off hand remark about someone being the "dumbest poster on ISH", I usually interject to remind them that you exist. Even legendary hall of shamers like stalker and Real14 aren't in your league of mental incompetence. No you're on the Mt. Rushmore. Only other WOAT candidates like SacJBShady and DrayNKlay can hold a candle to you.

Not even Real-IQof14 ?! Jesus, OP must truly be at the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of the barrel .

RRR3
04-11-2019, 01:10 AM
Lakersreign.