PDA

View Full Version : I saw the Light while in Darkness. PHIL SHINES and slays Lebron, the Beast!

PickernRoller
04-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Saint Kobe spent the last few years of his career allowing the Lakers to tank so we could have a prosperous future by landing top picks. And we DID!!!

We got young studs, and all-stars like Russell. Beasts like Randle :cry: Assassins like Kuzma. And KD's second coming in Ingram...

Not to mention AirTupac's Seal of Approval 5* Talent.....the brightest out of the prodigious Lavar Family.... Lonzo Ball. Opposing guards cower in fear at his mere presence on the court.

We had it all....and Kobe's Final years were the sacrifice, that he selfishly gave to us as one last passing gift. Praisebe thy Greatness!!! ...enshrined in the hall of 5 RINGS!! :bowdown: :cry:

After a disastrous and train wreck of a season.....after stupid move, one after another.....starting with the signing of Bran (known disease and cancer), and all the moves before it to make it happen, letting Randle walk for free (FREEEE!!!! :mad: :mad: )....to shipping Zubac for candy wrapper (to please Bran's megalomaniac addiction)... I've seen enough and I'm mad as fvck!!!

THIS IS PLAIN SABOTAGE!!! Even the architects of this malevolence dare speak of it freely today.

WHERE THE FVCK are we headed? To the dustbin of history along with Bran's TAINTED DARK Legacy? HELL NAWWW!!!!!!!

We all know everything I (and a select few BB's savants of ISH) have said in the past about Lebron has manifested itself this season. We all know we sounded the *ALARMS* loud and clear about MAGIC wrecking us RAW, even b4 the rumored moves were made. We all remember how the sheep celebrated their ignorance by praising and lending support back then to all these machinations.....covering and making positive rationales for it..... Today they bath in hypocrisy as they pile on MAGIC as the scapegoat. But scapegoating the rotating idiot of the time will never be a cure for their low IQ....don't kid yourselves.... WE KNOW THE TRUTH... OUR MEMORY IS LONG and COMPREHENSIVE!!!.

To the truly bleeding Laker fans out there....NOT ALL IS BLEAK. Not all hope is yet LOST.... which is why I'm NOT surprised the Lord has had its say. The Lord preaches only one universal truth, and reckoning has come to the foolish!!!

The wrath of Lord has already taken the kingpin of this never ending Sabotage. Motherfvcking Magic Johnson, SINNER ASSOLUTA IS OUT IN SHAME, once again, from the Lakers.

But like all devilish things, he left a seed behind!!! To trouble us... even in his absence..... to hold us back, to anchor us down, and to ultimately sink us with it. His name is none other than Lebron James. A walking corpse making $35 million a year..... a Toxic Locust!!! A MEGALOMANIAC whose greed of self knows no limits, destroying as it touches. A cancer that spreads throughout an organization leaving only dust and ashes when it's done with its host.

But the Lord always has an answer. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Which is why I've had a vision, seeing the light while surrounded by all this darkness.

Phil Jackson as Laker GM will deliver ABSOLUTION. HE WILL COME FORTH AND CLAIM WHAT IS HIS TO TAKE AND WALK US BACK from SIN to our winning ways AGAIN! He WILL GET RID OF THE LOCUST for he has always known THE FRAUD's a CANCER!!! NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK the word of the Lord to the masses, NOT afraid to go against the wind.

Who BETTER than one of the knights from the prodigious Laker family to slay down the beasts that haunt us!!!

Bran's posse already cowers in fear, as do his followers... at the prospect of confronting the power of the LORD, channeled through Phil to deliver JUDGEMENT!!!

GET IT DONE!!!

https://i.ibb.co/bXjs46d/pil2.jpg

RRR3
04-11-2019, 10:03 PM
GOAT meltdown

scuzzy
04-11-2019, 10:05 PM
yikes

the cringe is too real

PickernRoller
04-11-2019, 10:07 PM
Leash attendance going about as expected. A lot more to go .... but we're just getting started I guess.

FreezingTsmoove
04-11-2019, 10:07 PM
If Lebron said no to this everyone would run him out of town. We would run him out faster than the Warriors ran him out the finals :cheers:

PickernRoller
04-11-2019, 10:18 PM
You know the rules of spamming. And you know I know most of your accounts. B1tch boy tempt me and you'll be crying to Kblaze to get it under control - as usual.

Last time you tried me you stayed up for 7 hours straight and wrote over 150 posts in just one thread.

Know your place. Or I'll make you remember it. Just cause I've tended to life lately doesn't mean I still don't rule over your @ss.

LAmbruh
04-11-2019, 10:28 PM
another 600 word essay from OP struggling to get hits :(

lets get him a booster seat to get past page 1

More meltdowns from OP....

https://i.ibb.co/z2n9TBY/C37-BDBF8-6246-4-E7-E-AE22-1-BFF33-F138-C1.png
https://i.ibb.co/tLssCfk/795169-DC-0-BF1-4-BB6-9-EEC-30-C942-A202-F1.png
https://i.ibb.co/7rcJ2xr/491-AC34-A-733-C-4-F72-AC21-2-CFD8515-B525.png

:yaohappy:

RRR3
04-11-2019, 10:31 PM
another 600 word essay from OP struggling to get hits :(

lets get him a booster seat to get past page 1

OP literally views Kobe as a godlike figure and LeBron as the devil (read the OP for proof). This is seriously disconcerting.

PickernRoller
04-11-2019, 10:40 PM
OP literally views Kobe as a godlike figure and LeBron as the devil (read the OP for proof). This is seriously disconcerting.

Weren't you using the same terms to describe Lebron the other day? Or do I have to dig for the quote... :lol :lol

Mr. Pimples come to terms with reality.

RRR3
04-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Weren't you using the same terms to describe Lebron the other day? Or do I have to dig for the quote... :lol :lol

Mr. Pimples come to terms with reality.
You can’t tell the difference from my joking from your core beliefs.

Hilarious.

LAmbruh
04-11-2019, 10:43 PM
couldn't tell ya, never read his posts

same ole blurry wall of text to scroll past and everyone clowning him :oldlol:

PickernRoller
04-11-2019, 10:46 PM
You can’t tell the difference from my joking from your core beliefs.

Hilarious.

Well now... HIGH IQ Mr. Pimples will has us believe he can tell a joke from another. And take himself seriously while typing it...

I digress.

As for the disabled trying to get my attention.... just make a new thread with one of your numerous accounts. Actually make a few...

RRR3
04-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Well now... HIGH IQ Mr. Pimples will has us believe he can tell a joke from another.

I digress.
Your posts clearly aren

PickernRoller
04-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Your posts clearly aren’t jokes my dude.

Whatever makes you feel like you have a leg up.... :oldlol: :oldlol:

Cause we know your face ain't gonna cut it....

egokiller
04-11-2019, 11:05 PM
You know the rules of spamming. And you know I know most of your accounts. B1tch boy tempt me and you'll be crying to Kblaze to get it under control - as usual.

Last time you tried me you stayed up for 7 hours straight and wrote over 150 posts in just one thread.

Know your place. Or I'll make you remember it. Just cause I've tended to life lately doesn't mean I still don't rule over your @ss.

I don't think wheels has ever come out on top in any thread that I've ever seen him post in.

I blame his uncle Jeff.

The Iron Fist
04-11-2019, 11:12 PM

:facepalm :facepalm

ReturnofJPR
04-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Saint Kobe spent the last few years of his career allowing the Lakers to tank so we could have a prosperous future by landing top picks. And we DID!!!

We got young studs, and all-stars like Russell. Beasts like Randle :cry: Assassins like Kuzma. And KD's second coming in Ingram...

Not to mention AirTupac's Seal of Approval 5* Talent.....the brightest out of the prodigious Lavar Family.... Lonzo Ball. Opposing guards cower in fear at his mere presence on the court.

We had it all....and Kobe's Final years were the sacrifice, that he selfishly gave to us as one last passing gift. Praisebe thy Greatness!!! ...enshrined in the hall of 5 RINGS!! :bowdown: :cry:

After a disastrous and train wreck of a season.....after stupid move, one after another.....starting with the signing of Bran (known disease and cancer), and all the moves before it to make it happen, letting Randle walk for free (FREEEE!!!! :mad: :mad: )....to shipping Zubac for candy wrapper (to please Bran's megalomaniac addiction)... I've seen enough and I'm mad as fvck!!!

THIS IS PLAIN SABOTAGE!!! Even the architects of this malevolence dare speak of it freely today.

WHERE THE FVCK are we headed? To the dustbin of history along with Bran's TAINTED DARK Legacy? HELL NAWWW!!!!!!!

We all know everything I (and a select few BB's savants of ISH) have said in the past about Lebron has manifested itself this season. We all know we sounded the *ALARMS* loud and clear about MAGIC wrecking us RAW, even b4 the rumored moves were made. We all remember how the sheep celebrated their ignorance by praising and lending support back then to all these machinations.....covering and making positive rationales for it..... Today they bath in hypocrisy as they pile on MAGIC as the scapegoat. But scapegoating the rotating idiot of the time will never be a cure for their low IQ....don't kid yourselves.... WE KNOW THE TRUTH... OUR MEMORY IS LONG and COMPREHENSIVE!!!.

To the truly bleeding Laker fans out there....NOT ALL IS BLEAK. Not all hope is yet LOST.... which is why I'm NOT surprised the Lord has had its say. The Lord preaches only one universal truth, and reckoning has come to the foolish!!!

The wrath of Lord has already taken the kingpin of this never ending Sabotage. Motherfvcking Magic Johnson, SINNER ASSOLUTA IS OUT IN SHAME, once again, from the Lakers.

But like all devilish things, he left a seed behind!!! To trouble us... even in his absence..... to hold us back, to anchor us down, and to ultimately sink us with it. His name is none other than Lebron James. A walking corpse making $35 million a year..... a Toxic Locust!!! A MEGALOMANIAC whose greed of self knows no limits, destroying as it touches. A cancer that spreads throughout an organization leaving only dust and ashes when it's done with its host.

But the Lord always has an answer. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Which is why I've had a vision, seeing the light while surrounded by all this darkness.

Phil Jackson as Laker GM will deliver ABSOLUTION. HE WILL COME FORTH AND CLAIM WHAT IS HIS TO TAKE AND WALK US BACK from SIN to our winning ways AGAIN! He WILL GET RID OF THE LOCUST for he has always known THE FRAUD's a CANCER!!! NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK the word of the Lord to the masses, NOT afraid to go against the wind.

Who BETTER than one of the knights from the prodigious Laker family to slay down the beasts that haunt us!!!

Bran's posse already cowers in fear, as do his followers... at the prospect of confronting the power of the LORD, channeled through Phil to deliver JUDGEMENT!!!

GET IT DONE!!!

Student? Retired? Mother's basement? Unemployed? Too much free time, lift something weights sucker!!

PickernRoller
04-11-2019, 11:26 PM
I don't think wheels has ever come out on top in any thread that I've ever seen him post in.

I blame his uncle Jeff.

It would make some sort of sense if he at least got a stipend from Jeff.... below the minimum wage but at least it would be something.

But we all know it's free. :lol :lol :lol

RRR3
04-11-2019, 11:28 PM
Phil shines and slays LeBron, the beast!

Dude literally typed that :oldlol:

PickernRoller
04-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Phil shines and slays LeBron, the beast!

Dude literally typed that :oldlol:

Would you have liked it better if I typed he took a raw, smelly dump on his @ss?

Like when he called out Lebron and his posse and outright killed the narrative that he and Lebron could have worked together to win multiple rings like with MJ and Kobe....

"If only he had a legendary coach".... like who Phil? :roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
04-11-2019, 11:43 PM
Would you have liked it better if I typed he took a raw, smelly dump on his @ss?

Like when he called out Lebron and his posse and outright killed the narrative that he and Lebron could have worked together to win multiple rings like with MJ and Kobe....

"If only he had a legendary coach".... like who Phil? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Honestly that

LAmbruh
04-11-2019, 11:46 PM
Student? Retired? Mother's basement? Unemployed? Too much free time, lift something weights sucker!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
04-11-2019, 11:52 PM
Honestly that’s a much less embarrassing way to get your point across than what you typed.

Talking that dirty is less "embarrassing" to you? Why u pretend you a hood rat when we know you a sit at home white boy with pimples in your face?

As for wheels... he can't help but keep bumping my thread. He's in "control" tho.... :lol :lol

Alt below....

And1AllDay
04-11-2019, 11:52 PM

We got young studs, and all-stars like Russell. Beasts like Randle. Assassins like Kuzma. And KD's second coming in Ingram...

GET IT DONE!!!

meltdown

https://media.giphy.com/media/Wvo6vaUsQa3Di/giphy.gif

RRR3
04-11-2019, 11:53 PM
Talking that dirty is less embarrassing to you? Why u pretend you a hood rat when we know you a sit at home white boy with pimples in your face?
:biggums:

English can

And1AllDay
04-11-2019, 11:54 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Iy1y4WfKMXzDNUk/giphy.gif

PickernRoller
04-11-2019, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]:biggums:

English can

And1AllDay
04-12-2019, 12:05 AM
Talking about stupid episodes on ISH. Do you regret posting your picture?

You care a lot about how another man looks seems a bit ghey :confusedshrug:

NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT :oldlol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0pPPkkT7GI

RRR3
04-12-2019, 12:15 AM

I think it’s mostly that he’s too dumb to think of another insult. Dude seriously struggles in the thinking department.

PickernRoller
04-12-2019, 12:43 AM
If it weren't so effective I wouldn't use it... but deep down we know it affects you.

You can whine...

I do find funny wheels coming to your defense since he's had a lot of fun at your expense... obviously with different alts...

Bottom of the barrel low knowing what I know but hey if you two are "best buddies" now...... :roll: :roll:

SpaceJam2
04-12-2019, 12:53 AM
If it weren't so effective I wouldn't use it... but deep down we know it affects you.

You can whine...

I do find funny wheels coming to your defense since he's had a lot of fun at your expense... obviously with different alts...

Bottom of the barrel low knowing what I know but hey if you two are "best buddies" now...... :roll: :roll:

*attaches himself to another man's appearance

You ghey? :lol

Not that there's anything wrong with that :roll:

SpaceJam2
04-12-2019, 12:53 AM

Pickern...Do you have the gay?

RRR3
04-12-2019, 12:55 AM
*attaches himself to another man's appearance

You ghey? :lol

Not that there's anything wrong with that :roll:
No he’s just braindead. Inb4 he rehashes the same insult.

PickernRoller
04-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Forgot to switch it up...

How about using Gus_Hemingway? Ohh wait banned...

How about...Doc_Orders... ohh wait that one too is banned....

We got Lamb, scuzzy, and this new one you putting work in... Kblaze making you work overtime.

SpaceJam2
04-12-2019, 01:01 AM
Forgot to switch it up...

How about using Gus_Hemingway? Ohh wait banned...

How about...Doc_Orders... ohh wait that one too is banned....

We got Lamb, scuzzy, and this new one you putting work in... Kblaze making you work overtime.

Well it's pretty obvious you are based on how much you care about how another man looks, but like we all said, "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" :D :lol

Do you, boo

Rico2016
04-12-2019, 01:20 AM

:roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
04-12-2019, 01:23 AM
Shit you finally pulled out Rico...

BTW projecting your love for packages into me ain't gonna catch steam...

We do however have conclusive evidence of your admiration for Lebron's package. I don't even think you'll deny that...

SpaceJam2
04-12-2019, 08:56 AM

We do however have conclusive evidence of your admiration for Lebron's package. I don't even think you'll deny that...
You can be as gay as you want.

Not that there's anything wrong with that :D

Jacques Webster
04-12-2019, 10:31 AM
Did this dude really put that much effort into the OP?

Damn, all about hating on LeBron too. Rent Free and a meltdown at the same time. Impressive.

SpaceJam2
04-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Did this dude really put that much effort into the OP?

Damn, all about hating on LeBron too. Rent Free and a meltdown at the same time. Impressive.

Agreed. He must be one of those multi-talented fakkits.

ronniec
04-12-2019, 10:48 AM
How did Phil do in NY?

Hey Yo
04-12-2019, 10:54 AM

You say that to all your boyfriends after they're done?

paksat
04-12-2019, 11:02 AM
l39ron fans will do whatever they're told

bigkingsfan
04-12-2019, 11:11 AM
You say that to all your boyfriends after they're done?
:roll:

SouBeachTalents
04-12-2019, 12:03 PM
That for real might be the cringiest OP I've ever seen on ISH. All that work and effort, and you know damn well not a single person has read it :oldlol:

TheCorporation
04-12-2019, 12:19 PM
That for real might be the cringiest OP I've ever seen on ISH. All that work and effort, and you know damn well not a single person has read it :oldlol:

True story :lol

TheCorporation
04-12-2019, 12:24 PM
614 words 3,519 characters

need a fresh update
This is a blatant cry forhelp. We're here OP

RRR3
06-03-2019, 05:50 PM
:roll:

egokiller
06-03-2019, 05:53 PM

This is true. You handed his own ass back to him on a warm platter.

King Baron
06-03-2019, 06:50 PM
I agree Phil would make an excellent Lakers GM. Was treated unfairly on the Knicks just because fans took the side of the player he drafted. The same player they originally booed.

PickernRoller
06-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Of course he would. And he wouldn't put up with the old rotting corpse prima donna making 35M a year in a retirement deal with the Lakers.

Would ship his @ss out faster than One Day Fedex Express.

G0ATbe
06-03-2019, 07:48 PM
:lolmy thoughts exactly.

305Baller
06-03-2019, 08:44 PM
Indeeed. LeBron's taint is a disease

RRR3
06-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Indeeed. LeBron's taint is a disease
Quiet you. Don’t make me get Batman.

305Baller
06-03-2019, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Quiet you. Don

tpols
06-03-2019, 09:12 PM
In honor of lamar odoms new book Darkness to Light, we have an excerpt about jesusbe.

Kobe Bryant played a crucial role in my life. I have recently started to reflect back about my relationships and I'm so grateful for the people god gave me. His love and care was so deep I should have given you my 6th man award just because I feel you deserved it," Odom captioned the post. "My book, Darkness to Light wouldn't be my life story if you weren't in it. I hope you know that I'm extremely blessed to have you in my life not only as a friend, laker fam, but also as a father figure that I never had. Thank you."

link (https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/06/lamar-odom-calls-kobe-bryant-the-father-figure-he-never-had)

PickernRoller
06-03-2019, 09:29 PM
In honor of lamar odoms new book Darkness to Light, we have an excerpt about jesusbe.

link (https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/06/lamar-odom-calls-kobe-bryant-the-father-figure-he-never-had)

Inspiration that never fades...