PDA

View Full Version : DJ Augustine (25 pts) = $7M/year vs Kyle Lowry (All Star-0 pt) = $33.3M/year

k0kakw0rld
04-13-2019, 08:21 PM
Lowry is considered an all star and the other have been overlooked his entire career.

This shouldn't be allowed at all. I mean I am happy my brothers are getting paid but when you get paid for not doing your job (because of a guaranteed contract) it cheeses me actually.

Multi-year contracts shouldn't be granted to regular season performers.

This guy is enjoying his best life meanwhile shits the bed every time we need him to step it up. He is completely trash and afraid of the moment.

I want his ass gone from my country. Fvck you Kyle Lowry, b!tch ass nikka. :banghead:

Raps in 6 just like we did the Bucks not so long ago.

Sportal
04-13-2019, 08:22 PM
Lowry is considered an all star and the other have been overlooked his entire career.

This shouldn't be allowed at all. I mean I am happy my brothers are getting paid but when you get paid for not doing your job (because of a guaranteed contract) it cheeses me actually.

This guy is enjoying his best life meanwhile shits the bed every time we need him to step it up. He is completely trash and afraid of the moment.

I want his ass gone from my country. Fvck you Kyle Lowry, b!tch ass nikka. :banghead:

I think it's something mental, honestly. Name a meaningful game that he has had this year where he's killed the other team.

lilteapot
04-13-2019, 08:23 PM
I think it's something mental, honestly. Name a meaningful game that he has had this year where he's killed the other team.
he had a good game and clutch shots against the warriors.

k0kakw0rld
04-13-2019, 08:30 PM
he had a good game and clutch shots against the warriors.
The chances of meeting this team in the playoffs every damn season are very low.

Regular season games shouldn't count. Look at Harden, great season but who cares what he's doing right now. We are expecting him and the Rockets to wet the bed.

Like DMC got paid for not making the playoffs for so many years. How is that fair to centers like Hibbert who actually reached a conference final or even Ibaka who went to a NBA final, before.

lilteapot
04-13-2019, 08:54 PM
The chances of meeting this team in the playoffs every damn season are very low.

Regular season games shouldn't count. Look at Harden, great season but who cares what he's doing right now. We are expecting him and the Rockets to wet the bed.

Like DMC got paid for not making the playoffs for so many years. How is that fair to centers like Hibbert who actually reached a conference final or even Ibaka who went to a NBA final, before.

I know he sucks. I was just pointing out a game this year where he showed up.

MrFonzworth
04-13-2019, 08:55 PM
Augustin is still in the league? I remember him as a bobcat.

LeCola
04-14-2019, 05:46 AM
Do you know what is funny? Lowry did not do it only this year. He has been doing for a decade. He is 32 but still Raptors trust him. If you replace him with Rondo, Raptors would easily make Finals.

The Iron Fist
04-14-2019, 06:28 AM
Lebron James $35.5 mil/yr

Cant even make the playoffs.

http://i63.tinypic.com/20qyjvm.jpg

dbugz
04-14-2019, 07:56 AM

like 3-4 months ago, you are calling this dude the best PG in the world :roll: :roll:

E_Stamkos
04-14-2019, 08:26 AM
OPs pain is felt.

I do credit Kyle for always finding other ways to positively contribute to the game when his shot isn't falling but Ffs... Score a f*ucking point son.

The guy has a long history of playoff futility. You do not come out the gate and allow DJ fricken Augustine to dump 25 and 5 down your throat without pushback.

That said, he will bounce back. Surely he will.

But then he will counter that by sucking ass again in another game.

k0kakw0rld
04-14-2019, 05:12 PM
like 3-4 months ago, you are calling this dude the best PG in the world :roll: :roll:
I said he was a better PG than Kyrie and was averaging 10 apg at the time. Not player but better
pg. Which there's a big difference. Not that I am expecting you to get it.

ImKobe
04-14-2019, 05:34 PM
I said he was a better PG than Kyrie and was averaging 10 apg at the time. Not player but better
pg. Which there's a big difference. Not that I am expecting you to get it.

Just take the L and move on, Lowry's literally a candidate for the worst Playoff performer of all-time if you weigh in the amount of times he's put up games like this. You're simply retarded for thinking that a small stretch of the RS proves anything.

72-10
04-14-2019, 05:41 PM
9 assists per game this yeah, second in the league

was brilliant in college, so was Randy Foye

don't know what to tell you, it's 5/7/18 over his All-Stars, that's pretty good, those are Pippen numbers, is Pippen garbage now, too?:confusedshrug:

Which narrative is it?

Btw, does the 82-game regular season still count, or does that magically disappear as well to cater to a convenient narrative?