PDA

View Full Version : 25/6/3 is not gonna get it done Kawhi

90sgoat
04-13-2019, 08:27 PM
I'm seemingly the only person who noticed Kawhi lost noticeable athleticism following his injury and is basically playing at around 75% of his career max.

25 points in close home game?

Not good enough. This is a guy who averaged almost 30ppg before he got injured.

Kawhi has lost a lot of athleticism and is trying to hide it for his big contract next year.

Ben Simmons 25
04-13-2019, 08:31 PM
Kawhi is dealing with a physical ailment, a psychological ailment, or both...

I don't know what his actual value is going to be in terms of a contract, but I will just say this... if I was running a team... we're doing our homework on Kawhi before offering him the max. Then we're doing more. And more. Until we're absolutely sure. And then I'm hiring multiple externals and we're doing even more homework, even if it takes illegal spying... there are red flags there, no doubt about it.

k0kakw0rld
04-13-2019, 08:33 PM
Superstar treatment indeed...

3 fta, like really? ok refs we get it. We will win this series just will take longer than expected again.

Spurs m8
04-13-2019, 08:56 PM
The dude basically missed a third of the season.

And played 11 games or so the season before.

Dude is sketchy as fvck

k0kakw0rld
04-13-2019, 09:00 PM
OP and the rest of the fools listen up. If you add "superstar treatment", Kawhi is at 30+

Butler scored 30+ today but had over 10 FTA. Can you explain or you just talking out of your ass?

Ben Simmons 25
04-13-2019, 09:08 PM
OP and the rest of the fools listen up. If you add "superstar treatment", Kawhi is at 30+

Butler scored 30+ today but had over 10 FTA. Can you explain or you just talking out of your ass?

Was Kawhi crashing the offensive glass and diving into the paint and getting hacked repeatedly without calls or was he just avoiding contact as much as possible hence the lack of FTA?

You can't just look at numbers and say that once a certain threshold is reached that it should be the same for everyone. There are more variables than that. That's not how that works. Context matters.

HylianNightmare
04-13-2019, 09:11 PM
First game jitters

hold this L
04-13-2019, 09:16 PM
I'm seemingly the only person who noticed Kawhi lost noticeable athleticism following his injury and is basically playing at around 75% of his career max.

25 points in close home game?

Not good enough. This is a guy who averaged almost 30ppg before he got injured.

Kawhi has lost a lot of athleticism and is trying to hide it for his big contract next year.
He had a great series against the f*cking Grizzlies of all teams and then people went nuts over him playing really well for 3 quarters vs the Warriors.

His performances pre-injury were some of the dumbest, most overrated shit you would see repeated over and over again.

hold this L
04-13-2019, 09:17 PM
Superstar treatment indeed...

3 fta, like really? ok refs we get it. We will win this series just will take longer than expected again.
Your posts are of the same quality as Raptor's play during playoffs. :pimp:

90sgoat
04-13-2019, 09:22 PM
He had a great series against the f*cking Grizzlies of all teams and then people went nuts over him playing really well for 3 quarters vs the Warriors.

His performances pre-injury were some of the dumbest, most overrated shit you would see repeated over and over again.

He jumps like 1998 MJ now, which means, not very well.

He hides it because of good fundamentals, but he does not get above the rim at all.

I think he has permanent injury, remember it was his quad, which is explosion.

k0kakw0rld
04-13-2019, 09:22 PM
Your posts are of the same quality as Raptor's play during playoffs. :pimp:
Too much respect given to the inexperienced Magic defensively. Especially, against a FMVP caliber player in Kawhi. I mean, the man is getting hacked out there but never gets the calls.

Meanwhile you can't breathe on Harden.

Of course my posts ain't for your level of intellect. Which is below the number of points Lowry scored tonight.

Bronbron23
04-13-2019, 09:42 PM
Kawhi definitely doesn't look as good as he did before the injury. He's lost his explosion. He's good enough that he can still put up numbers in the weakest era ever but there's no way kawhi is taking the raps to the finals looking the way he has this year.

And kawhi fans spare me his stats your blind Faith. It's clear as day that he hasn't been the same since the injury.

RoseCity07
04-13-2019, 09:55 PM
Kawhi is dealing with a ****** ailment. San Antonio won the trade.

90sgoat
04-13-2019, 09:56 PM
Yes, he is good enough to be a 1B on a championship team, ironically like with Duncan who should have gotten that last FMVP.

He does not look like he is capable of taking over like Durant though.

scuzzy
04-13-2019, 10:02 PM
25/6/3 is not gonna get it done Kawhi

but that's his general peak, so what are you expecting? :confusedshrug:

2014 - 18/6/2
2015 - choked CP3 1st round
2016 - choked Westbrook semi's (67 wins SA)
2017 - quit playoffs
2018 - quit season

last time a Kawhit team made a playoff dent he was putting up role player digits

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-13-2019, 10:11 PM
Lowry literally had a donut and you're talking about Kawhi?

Whats "not gonna get it done" is Lowry shitting himself. Again.

Bronbron23
04-13-2019, 10:14 PM
but that's his general peak, so what are you expecting? :confusedshrug:

2014 - 18/6/2
2015 - choked CP3 1st round
2016 - choked Westbrook semi's (67 wins SA)
2017 - quit playoffs
2018 - quit season

last time a Kawhit team made a playoff dent he was putting up role player digits
Na your obviously not watching the games or think offence is the only part of the game that Matters like most people on here. Before the injury kawhi could impact the game on both ends as good as anyone. He hasn't been the same since the injury

FKAri
04-13-2019, 10:28 PM

Can't believe it took till the 2nd page for someone to mention this. Felt like I was in the twilight zone (which admittedly is a common feeling on ISH).

Why isn't this thread titled, "Your all-star PG putting up 0 POINTS is not gonna get it done".

Dro
04-13-2019, 10:37 PM

Thats what I'm thinking, lol. Kawhi looked like he was balling to me. And he was clutch. Lowry was cowering somewhere in the corner while DJ Augustin was looking like Steph Curry out there.:lol

AirBonner
04-13-2019, 10:38 PM
How many points is Kawhi gunna have to average to drag Lowsy into the later rounds?

game3524
04-13-2019, 11:02 PM

Seriously.

Leonard hit some clutch buckets too. If you are going to talk about anyone, it should be Lowry.