PDA

View Full Version : Montrezl Harrell most underrated player in the NBA

RoseCity07
04-16-2019, 01:33 AM
How does no one talk about this guy? I couldn't stand this dude when Portland played the Clippers. He just doesn't give up. He is gonna get paid soon.

imdaman99
04-16-2019, 01:34 AM
He's all hustle. Maximized his potential, hit his ceiling. Very likeable dude.

RoseCity07
04-16-2019, 01:38 AM
He's all hustle. Maximized his potential, hit his ceiling. Very likeable dude.

Who cares if he's maxed out. If that means 25 and 10 off the bench I'll take it. He's shitting on Draymond too. He's got a nastiness about him to help a team win a title. Reminds me of a Ben Wallace that can score.

Smook A.
04-16-2019, 01:39 AM
He has a very high motor and a lot of passion for the game. Saw that when he was playing in Houston, and I knew he'd become a special player one day. Clippers are lucky to have him

305Baller
04-16-2019, 01:40 AM
hahah. reaction threads

RoseCity07
04-16-2019, 01:40 AM
He has a very high motor and a lot of passion for the game. Saw that when he was playing in Houston, and I knew he'd become a special player one day. Clippers are lucky to have him

This guy was on Houston's roster?:eek:

God damn I bet they regret that now. I really do believe Houston with this guy are the title favorites.

Smook A.
04-16-2019, 01:41 AM

God damn I bet they regret that now. I really do believe Houston with this guy are the title favorites.
Yeah he was one of the players involved in the Chris Paul trade. Houston drafted him in the 2nd round and had him for a year

RoseCity07
04-16-2019, 01:45 AM
Yeah he was one of the players involved in the Chris Paul trade. Houston drafted him in the 2nd round and had him for a year

Well, the trade would have paid off if Cp3 didn't get hurt last year. But damn I think Cp3 is on the decline and Harrell is gonna be like this for at least 3-5 more seasons.

oarabbus
04-16-2019, 04:31 AM
Who cares if he's maxed out. If that means 25 and 10 off the bench I'll take it. He's shitting on Draymond too. He's got a nastiness about him to help a team win a title. Reminds me of a Ben Wallace that can score.

Draymond is too small to guard him. He can guard SOME 7' Cs but not guys like Harrell who are extremely athletic and high motor and big. Draymond's a PF and Montrezl is a true C.

Harrell was burning Bogut the entire game as well. He will be a major problem now with Cousins out.

MrFonzworth
04-16-2019, 04:34 AM
Hes another Kenneth Faried. Guys like him dont last long.

RoseCity07
04-16-2019, 04:52 AM

I think he's better than Faried. I know what you mean though. They get paid and then the hunger goes away.

iamgine
04-16-2019, 05:22 AM
I think he's better than Faried. I know what you mean though. They get paid and then the hunger goes away.
What happened to Faried? His rebounding and scoring rate got better after he got paid yet he's playing less and less minutes. Did he get injured?

qrich
04-16-2019, 04:06 PM

Only thing he has in common with Faried is high energy and the hair.

Trez is actually someone you can dump the ball into and let him work for his buckets

Manny98
04-16-2019, 04:13 PM
Harden ball held him back when he was in Houston

FKAri
04-16-2019, 04:42 PM
Dude's been dominating for months.

Smoke117
04-16-2019, 04:43 PM

You couldn't play him alongside Capela so he'd just be redundant. He'd offer very little more than Farried does now coming off the bench.

meat
04-16-2019, 06:19 PM
Reaction thread is right. You guys are morons. You've never heard of Harrell or seen him play? You just flip your shiat because of the game last night that everyone's talking about? Tools.

bison
04-16-2019, 06:22 PM
Reaction thread is right. You guys are morons. You've never heard of Harrell or seen him play? You just flip your shiat because of the game last night that everyone's talking about? Tools.

B*tch Ni**a stfu. He's been well known all season as being a 6MOTY candidate. we just had to get lebron out of the ****ing playoffs so we could tlak about other players for once

Smoke117
04-16-2019, 06:24 PM

You okay, bro? He did have a really strong season this year and wasn't really talked about all season long, so stop getting your panties in a bunch.

Doranku
04-16-2019, 07:04 PM
Harrell's been doing this shit all season, this "reaction thread" was inevitable because it was only a matter of time before he had a big playoff game.

TheCalmInsanity
04-17-2019, 04:51 AM
hahah. reaction threads

How is this a reaction thread? The guy has been ballin for the last 2 years on the Clippers.

You guys just don't watch Clippers games

Kblaze8855
04-17-2019, 05:38 AM
I dont see Ben Wallace at all. Ben Wallace was a rebounder and shot blocker. Harrell just looks like he would be. He can score. Hes a hustle....scorer.

Real14
04-17-2019, 05:57 AM
I dont see Ben Wallace at all. Ben Wallace was a rebounder and shot blocker. Harrell just looks like he would be. He can score. Hes a hustle....scorer.
I agree.