PDA

View Full Version : The Rockets are +500 to make it out of the West and Bucks are +450 to win it all

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-16-2019, 03:09 AM
time to make money if ur not stupid

Warriors are done. Their defense has been trash all season and its not changed in the playoffs. Cousins hurt.

Rockets get them in the 2nd round with a healthy CP. Whoever makes it to the WCF is getting waxed by Houston

Bucks have been the best team all year and theres little chance Houston beats them without homecourt

make ur money u broke asses:applause: :applause:

LoneyROY7
04-16-2019, 03:10 AM
time to make money if ur not stupid

Warriors are done. Their defense has been trash all season and its not changed in the playoffs. Cousins hurt.

Rockets get them in the 2nd round with a healthy CP. Whoever makes it to the WCF is getting waxed by Houston

Bucks have been the best team all year and theres little chance Houston beats them without homecourt

make ur money u broke asses:applause: :applause:

Great take, except for the Finals result. Could go either way easily.

Mr.GOAT2408
04-16-2019, 01:33 PM
Yeah I'm expecting Warriors to make the finals but this team despite the talent isn't as good as previous GS squads. Bench, fatigue, defense. Still the most talented team in the league but they are vulnerable.

Bucks have been my sleeper pick all year, not giving up on them :rockon:

FreezingTsmoove
04-16-2019, 03:06 PM
Already took out +1100 odds for Rockets to win the finals before the playoffs started

NBAGOAT
04-16-2019, 03:16 PM
people forget how well dray somehow does really well vs taller centers. Last year aldridge, AD, and capela all had down series vs gs. Harrell's been awesome but dray hasnt been guarding him mostly. Likely will matchup more with Cousins out and we'll see how it goes.

Capela was fine but only scoring 10ppg meant the rockets werent getting as many of those easy lobs. Gordon is streaky as hell too and cant be counted on imo even though he did play well vs GS last year. Paul is still pretty good but has noticeably gotten worse.

The Rockets need 3/4 things to happen to win imo. Harden to have a great efficient series which is basically contingent on shooting normally from 3 instead of sub 30%. Paul to play like at least last year's paul, maybe prime paul to somewhat match curry's production, capela to maintain his RS production and/or gordon to have a good series like he did last year.

They were fortunate with the two close wins in the series last year and are worse defensively this year(yes ik they've been great since the all star break). KD seems unengaged rn but I have a feeling he plays better than he did last year too

SpaceJam2
04-16-2019, 11:20 PM
Already took out +1100 odds for Rockets to win the finals before the playoffs started

Yeah but did you put down some broke boy $10 bet that doesn't even matter if you win? :lol

hold this L
04-16-2019, 11:34 PM
You gonna bet, lets see the receipts.

scuzzy
04-16-2019, 11:45 PM
Just placed a $750 bet on the Rockets winning it all (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446470)

- OP, March 2018

:yaohappy:

"time to make money if ur not stupid"

FreezingTsmoove
04-17-2019, 12:04 AM
Yeah but did you put down some broke boy $10 bet that doesn't even matter if you win? :lol

Why does it matter?... even if I did that 10 can turn to 110 and then I can randomly guess the correct score of a baseball game and be up 8000-10000 bucks.... Stop pocket watching especially in the gambling realm kid

You just proved once again you dont know jackshit about what youre talking about. Stay out of consversations you know nothing about retard

SpaceJam2
04-17-2019, 12:35 AM
Why does it matter?... even if I did that 10 can turn to 110 and then I can randomly guess the correct score of a baseball game and be up 8000-10000 bucks.... Stop pocket watching especially in the gambling realm kid

You just proved once again you dont know jackshit about what youre talking about. Stay out of consversations you know nothing about retard

You're a clown. I know more about probabilities, betting, and sports betting than you ever will. Are you trying to spin this bet into a random parlay now?

If you're so sure of your +1100 bet then why tf would you bet $10 to win $110 :lol

You just proved once again you don't know jack shit about what you're talking about. Stay out of conversations you know nothing about retard

FreezingTsmoove
04-17-2019, 12:49 AM
You're a clown. I know more about probabilities, betting, and sports betting than you ever will. Are you trying to spin this bet into a random parlay now?

If you're so sure of your +1100 bet then why tf would you bet $10 to win $110 :lol

You just proved once again you don't know jack shit about what you're talking about. Stay out of conversations you know nothing about retard

How the **** am I sure of a bet? Am I god? Can I forsee the future? Its a ****ing mess around bet for fun you goddamn retard! Real money is in baseball like I have been betting on my entire life. Basketball is chump change but the odds for the Rockets were very attractive so I made a bet. It makes the games more exciting to watch and I could care less if I lose the money

But to call a $10 bet on +1100 odds a broke boy bet :lol DURING BASEBALL SEASON :roll:

You my friend are a ****ing retard

I have seen friends buy houses that started off as 30 dollar bets in June...

You are a ****ing retard

Simply ****ing retarded.....

LAmbruh
04-17-2019, 12:50 AM
How the **** am I sure of a bet? Am I god? Can I forsee the future? Its a ****ing mess around bet for fun you goddamn retard! Real money is in baseball like I have been betting on my entire life. Basketball is chump change but the odds for the Rockets were very attractive so I made a bet. It makes the games more exciting to watch and I could care less if I lose the money

But to call a $10 bet on +1100 odds a broke boy bet :lol DURING BASEBALL SEASON :roll:

I have seen friends buy houses that started off as 30 dollar bets...

You are a ****ing retard

Meltdown :lol

FreezingTsmoove
04-17-2019, 12:56 AM
Meltdown :lol

A meltdown that I am damn well proud of! I will always meltdown when it comes to you dumbass kids not knowing the value of a dollar!

ClipperRevival
04-17-2019, 01:09 AM
Put a little down for Hou to win it all at +1200 a few months ago just based on solid value. Went in a little hard for Bos before the season started. Still like their switchability of Bos along with playoff Kyrie closing games.

Not sold on Giannis yet. Playoff bball means a lot more half court sets. Giannis isn't a great half court player. He's better with a head of steam. He has to show me.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-17-2019, 01:09 AM
Just placed a $750 bet on the Rockets winning it all (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446470)

- OP, March 2018

:yaohappy:

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

nice try babyboi:applause: :applause:

scuzzy
04-17-2019, 01:14 AM
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

nice try babyboi:applause: :applause:
https://i.postimg.cc/BvddvHzv/hnvbhbvhmkvbhm.jpg

another lawse :yaohappy:

Rico2016
04-17-2019, 01:18 AM

Caught his ass :roll: :roll:

Rico2016
04-17-2019, 01:20 AM

I have seen friends buy houses that started off as 30 dollar bets in June...

You are a ****ing retard

Broke boy meltdown

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-17-2019, 01:20 AM

- OP, March 2018

so u said that was from March 2018

and now u made up something from February 2018:biggums: :biggums:

damn try harder lil boi:lol

just tryna help my ISH brehs make some bank here easy money:confusedshrug:

LAmbruh
04-17-2019, 01:23 AM

poor OP :roll: :roll:

hold this L
04-17-2019, 03:50 AM
Hamtaro, we remember you making that dumbass statement. At least pretend to act like a man and accept that you were wrong, even if you aren't one.

1987_Lakers
05-20-2019, 12:20 AM
lol

warriorfan
05-20-2019, 12:22 AM
Damn...cold hearted bump

dazzer87
05-20-2019, 12:47 AM
money on cp0.......:roll: :roll: :roll: