PDA

View Full Version : Mods?

Real14
04-17-2019, 04:14 PM
There's still Kobe hating/kissing Bron ass agenda threads on the first page. Please explain the hell why especially after u deleted my threads?:biggums:

Smoke117
04-17-2019, 04:15 PM
Still living on the street, bro?

superduper
04-17-2019, 04:17 PM
There's still Kobe hating/kissing Bron ass agenda threads on the first page. Please explain the hell why especially after u deleted my threads?:biggums:

Because factual threads exposing Bran get deleted.

Only kiss-ass troll Bran threads stay up.

It is how it is.

#LeISH

LAmbruh
04-17-2019, 04:33 PM
Damn, Kobe stans looking like a bunch of battered ex-girlfriends

yikes

Manny98
04-17-2019, 04:34 PM
This nikka always complaining STFU you whiny little bitch :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
04-17-2019, 04:37 PM
This dude is ALWAYS crying to the mods :lol

FKAri
04-17-2019, 04:38 PM
Whining snitch ass soft bitch. Just like his hero, Kobe.

superduper
04-17-2019, 04:40 PM
Bran stans have the backing of the mods

Bran has the backing of the commish

We...never.... lose. :rockon:

305Baller
04-17-2019, 04:42 PM
Ahahhahahhhhhaaaaaaaaa

TheCorporation
04-17-2019, 04:48 PM
Quit your crying hoe ass hoe

scuzzy
04-17-2019, 04:50 PM
and they pride themselves on having killer mentality :yaohappy:

SpaceJam2
04-17-2019, 04:50 PM
Still living on the street, bro?

Damn, Kobe stans looking like a bunch of battered ex-girlfriends

yikes

This nikka always complaining STFU you whiny little bitch :oldlol:

This dude is ALWAYS crying to the mods :lol

Whining snitch ass soft bitch. Just like his hero, Kobe.

Ahahhahahhhhhaaaaaaaaa

Quit your crying hoe ass hoe

and they pride themselves on having killer instinct :yaohappy:

https://media.giphy.com/media/1g2WBCkBRcRIjIsvOf/giphy.gif

Smoke117
04-17-2019, 04:51 PM
I guess his break ended. Back to his mall security job.

Real14
04-17-2019, 05:22 PM
Basically 2 people posted in this thread. You hating ass bitch ass bron stans can all eat a dick:coleman:

RRR3
04-17-2019, 05:26 PM
Basically 2 people posted in this thread. You hating ass bitch ass bron stans can all eat a dick:coleman:
LeBron: 3 rings
THA KNICKZ: 2 rings

Real14
04-17-2019, 05:26 PM
Because factual threads exposing Bran get deleted.

Only kiss-ass troll Bran threads stay up.

It is how it is.

#LeISH
Yea man it's a damn shame man. Jeff is really f.ucking up.:facepalm

SouBeachTalents
04-17-2019, 05:28 PM
Mods?

TheCorporation
04-17-2019, 05:28 PM
Yea man it's a damn shame man. Jeff is really f.ucking up.:facepalm

Didn't you make a Kawhi v LeBron all-time thread...

Should I make a Kobe v Rip Hamilton all-time thread...

RRR3
04-17-2019, 05:29 PM

Should I make a Kobe v Billups all-time thread...
He used to think Melo vs. LeBron was an argument :roll:

Real14
04-17-2019, 05:34 PM

Should I make a Kobe v Rip Hamilton all-time thread...
Kawhi bust bron's ass in the finals and won FMVP over him. That's pretty damn valid to me.

Real14
04-17-2019, 05:35 PM
He used to think Melo vs. LeBron was an argument :roll:
In 2013 he was snubbed season MVP and that's a fact.

305Baller
https://modsmove.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/modsusc-017.jpg

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAA

SouBeachTalents
Kawhi bust bron's ass in the finals and won FMVP over him. That's pretty damn valid to me.
So did Billups to Kobe, yet here you were

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13666120&postcount=8

RRR3
04-17-2019, 05:36 PM
In 2013 he was snubbed season MVP and that's a fact.
:roll:

You

305Baller
https://modsmove.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/MODSlogo2.png

LAmbruh

:roll: :roll:

Real14
04-17-2019, 05:38 PM

Billups didnt bust Kobe's ass. Try again.

Real14
04-17-2019, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]:roll:

You

Kblaze8855
04-17-2019, 05:48 PM
Tell me this please...serious question. Let me understand a little.

You are a grown man. Apparently about 32-33.

Explain to me how you get to a place where you need to sit down and make a hating topic because someone else got one through the cracks?

Im gonna assume youre fairly normal. Have a couple women you talk to. Love your mom. Go to work. Ride to work listening to your music. Have lunch with a buddy maybe. Come home get a drink. Living a normal life.

At what point....do you decide you NEED to make a stupid Lebron James topic that isnt one bit original and get annoyed that not all the similar topics in opposition were caught yet?

Like...do you get home with your food from the store...put up the milk and cereal....crack open a Blue moon....and feel like something is missing if you cant make a topic on Lebron James? Let me show you the topics that have been deleted recently:

Undeniable PROOF of the LeGOAT effect
On this special day I think we should take time to recognize Jordan, LeBron & Kobe
Why do all of LeBron's teammates love him?
Why was Larry Bird outscored by his OWN teammate in 3 of the 5 Finals he made?
Aren't you enjoying it?
I WANNA MAKE YOU An OFFER FOR THIS PLACE, JEFF.
Make me GM Jeff!
Sell Simon Jeff!
Sell the board, jeff
JEFFREY LENCHINER: SELL THIS BOARD! :lebronamzed:
Jeffrey, please sell the board.
Sell this board, Jeffy
SELL THE JEFF, BOARD! r
SELL THE BOARD, JEFF! x
"SELL THE BOARD, JEFF"
SELL THE BOARD, JEFF! f
3 greatest players of all time aka The Three Kings
All tomorrow parties by the velvet underground
Mike Malone is sexist as hell
Are nana xoaches cuter than the player s?
2011 Cavs (19-63), 2019 Cavs...
K.Leonard or Lebron all time?
what does this picture of lebron tell you?
How many players could the dude in my Avi beat 1 on 1?
Who had 40 or more points as the 2nd best player of championship team in the finals?
George Hill, Kyle Korver, Rodney Hood, Jae Crowder, Shump,IT are all on playoff teams
How tall was jj barea?
How thick is Kevin Durant?
How tall was Gary Payton?
Silverback Gorilla vs Jaguar

Thats it.

Now.

Are there similar topics existing from before I started deleting them? Yes. I did not warn the people before that id delete them during the playoffs. Do other weirdly obsessed people go bump them? Sure.

So do I fully expect you or maybe one of the more dedicated crazy people like superduper to do the same now? Sure.

But I shouldnt. I shouldnt have to expect for you guys...you grown men with a family and social life...to go searching for old Lebron hating topics to bump....because some 16 year old who doesnt know what the inside of a ***** feel like got a Kobe or Jordan or whoever topic through the cracks while I was at work.

Arent your side supposed to be the adults?

Why should I have to police the actions of grown people who have been asked to stop making repeat dumbass topics about some guy who isnt even playing? You dont think I have thoughts about Jordan? I do. Im not making topics on it because its the playoffs.

You really feel a NEED to lower yourself to match the behavior of a 16 year old and some guys who just got to college and are happy to just be able to stay up late and eat midnight burritos?

You are on here fighting with ****ing kids and asking me to explain why I dont catch all their childish topics while im a grown man working and living life just like you?

Simple answer....

Im not gonna see every topic. Some topics are bumps. Sometimes im on my phone and dont feel like the extra effort to delete a topic on my tiny screen.

It shouldnt matter why some stupid topic is there. Its no reason for an adult to respond in kind.

I shouldnt have to hide the crayons from grown people because we have 4 year olds drawing on the walls.

Order your dinner on bitesquad drink that beer and ignore it. Shit....log onto sprint and pay your phone bill. Call that 6 you know from work who looks like she needs some dick. Dont come on here asking me to explain why you cant behave like a ****ing high schooler.....

Rudeboy3
04-17-2019, 05:59 PM

Explain to me how you get to a place where you need to sit down and make a hating topic because someone else got one through the cracks?

Im gonna assume youre fairly normal. Have a couple women you talk to. Love your mom. Go to work. Ride to work listening to your music. Have lunch with a buddy maybe. Come home get a drink. Living a normal life.

At what point....do you decide you NEED to make a stupid Lebron James topic that isnt one bit original and get annoyed that not all the similar topics in opposition were caught yet?

Like...do you get home with your food from the store...put up the milk and cereal....crack open a Blue moon....and feel like something is missing if you cant make a topic on Lebron James? Let me show you the topics that have been deleted recently:

On this special day I think we should take time to recognize Jordan, LeBron & Kobe
Aren't you enjoying it?
Make me GM Jeff!
Sell Simon Jeff!
Sell the board, jeff
Sell this board, Jeffy
SELL THE JEFF, BOARD! r
SELL THE BOARD, JEFF! x
"SELL THE BOARD, JEFF"
SELL THE BOARD, JEFF! f
Who had 40 or more points as the 2nd best player of championship team in the finals?
George Hill, Kyle Korver, Rodney Hood, Jae Crowder, Shump,IT are all on playoff teams
How tall was jj barea?

Thats it.

Now.

Are there similar topics existing from before I started deleting them? Yes. I did not warn the people before that id delete them during the playoffs. Do other weirdly obsessed people go bump them? Sure.

So do I fully expect you or maybe one of the more dedicated crazy people like superduper to do the same now? Sure.

But I shouldnt. I shouldnt have to expect for you guys...you grown men with a family and social life...to go searching for old Lebron hating topics to bump....because some 16 year old who doesnt know what the inside of a ***** feel like got a Kobe or Jordan or whoever topic through the cracks while I was at work.

Why should I have to police the actions of grown people who have been asked to stop making repeat dumbass topics about some guy who isnt even playing? You dont think I have thoughts about Jordan? I do. Im not making topics on it because its the playoffs.

You really feel a NEED to lower yourself to match the behavior of a 16 year old and some guys who just got to college and are happy to just be able to stay up late and eat midnight burritos?

You are on here fighting with ****ing kids and asking me to explain why I dont catch all their childish topics while im a grown man working and living life just like you?

Simple answer....

Im not gonna see every topic. Some topics are bumps. Sometimes im on my phone and dont feel like the extra effort to delete a topic on my tiny screen.

It shouldnt matter why some stupid topic is there. Its no reason for an adult to respond in kind.

I shouldnt have to hide the crayons from grown people because we have 4 year olds drawing on the walls.

Order your dinner on bitesquad drink that beer and ignore it. Shit....log onto sprint and pay your phone bill. Call that 6 you know from work who looks like she needs some dick. Dont come on here asking me to explain why you cant behave like a ****ing high schooler.....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Smoke117
04-17-2019, 06:12 PM

Aren't you enjoying it?
Make me GM Jeff!
Sell Simon Jeff!
Sell the board, jeff
Sell this board, Jeffy
SELL THE JEFF, BOARD! r
SELL THE BOARD, JEFF! x
"SELL THE BOARD, JEFF"
SELL THE BOARD, JEFF! f
How tall was jj barea?

Thats it.

Now.

Simple answer....

I'm pretty sure that muppet Real14 has never read this much at one time in his life, so you shouldn't expect him to read this.

kennethgriffen
04-17-2019, 06:14 PM
my lebron/westbrook thread got deleted

meanwhile theres still hundreds of simon threads still up

this place is becoming realgm

scuzzy
04-17-2019, 06:16 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:lol

kennethgriffen
04-17-2019, 06:22 PM
:lol

:(

305Baller
04-17-2019, 06:23 PM

real gm is on my personal hitlist.

Kblaze8855
04-17-2019, 06:24 PM

Topics deleted:

Poll: Chauncey Billups or Kobe Bryant all-time?
SpaceJam2
lebron just a moderately successful russell westbrook
kennethgriffen
Nazis vs Zionists
305Baller
LeBron vs Kobe: Game 7s and Elimination Games
TheCorporation
Who had the most playoff wins in the 90s?
SpaceJam2

If you cant get your head around us not needing new Lebron/MJ/Kobe topics sure to devolve into bullshit repeat posting and the same arguments as always while the NBA playoffs are on feel free to stay in the off court forum.

No adult should be incapable of keeping Lebron out of their mouths for a month or so. Help high school kids ruin the board in the offseason.

305Baller
04-17-2019, 06:25 PM
Topics deleted:

SpaceJam2
kennethgriffen
Nazis vs Zionists
305Baller
TheCorporation
SpaceJam2

If you cant get your head around us not needing new Lebron/MJ/Kobe topics sure to devolve into bullshit repeat posting and the same arguments as always while the NBA playoffs are on feel free to stay in the off court forum.

No adult should be incapable of keeping Lebron out of their mouths for a month or so. Help high school kids ruin the board in the offseason.

I thought Nazis vs Zionists was quite clever. Oh well, what do I know?

305Baller
04-17-2019, 06:26 PM
I can't wait to spam RealGM with pictures of cute puppies

305Baller
04-17-2019, 06:27 PM

the problem with RealGM is that their opinions are idiotic and they take themselves seriously, whereas here everyone knows its completely ****ked

Kblaze8855
04-17-2019, 06:33 PM
I thought Nazis vs Zionists was quite clever. Oh well, what do I know?

I admit I didnt actually read it.

305Baller
04-17-2019, 06:34 PM

stuff of legend.

SouBeachTalents
04-17-2019, 06:35 PM
You didn't miss much

305Baller
04-17-2019, 06:35 PM
Harley read it. She thought it was pretty rad.

305Baller
04-17-2019, 06:36 PM
RIGHT HARLEY!?!!!

where is that useless sack of menstrual fluid?

SpaceJam2
04-17-2019, 06:38 PM

Aren't you enjoying it?
Make me GM Jeff!
Sell Simon Jeff!
Sell the board, jeff
Sell this board, Jeffy
SELL THE JEFF, BOARD! r
SELL THE BOARD, JEFF! x
"SELL THE BOARD, JEFF"
SELL THE BOARD, JEFF! f
How tall was jj barea?

Thats it.

Now.

Simple answer....

Legendary post :pimp:

kennethgriffen
04-17-2019, 06:42 PM
Topics deleted:

SpaceJam2
kennethgriffen
Nazis vs Zionists
305Baller
TheCorporation
SpaceJam2

is this the NBA board or the playoffs board? we have every playoff series stickied.. how many more discussions on the playoffs are needed. i make threads on other subjects so its not like i'm a one trick pony like simon.

the problem is you think that deleting 1 or 2 threads by me and simon is somehow equal.. hes on 20 alts spamming 100 threads every day

kobe/MJ fans don't spam the board like bran stans. your issue should be with them. we actually have lives

Smoke117
04-17-2019, 06:44 PM
is this the NBA board or the playoffs board? we have every playoff series stickied.. how many more discussions on the playoffs are needed. i make threads on other subjects so its not like i'm a one trick pony like simon.

the problem is you think that deleting 1 or 2 threads by me and simon is somehow equal.. hes on 20 alts spamming 100 threads every day

kobe/MJ fans don't spam the board like bran stans. your issue should be with them. we actually have lives

Or you could just get a life and stop obsessing over a basketball player. Either or, I guess?

SpaceJam2
04-17-2019, 06:45 PM
Or you could just get a life and stop obsessing over a basketball player. Either or, I guess?

Boom :lol

kennethgriffen
04-17-2019, 06:56 PM

i wouldn't say i obsess over kobe. i barely post anything about the guy. i never make threads bringing up old games or accolades. the only time i ever say anything about the guy is in a retaliative comment in another persons thread.. like "at least kobe played defense"

very simplistic stuff

i get more joy trashing lebron because i know it annoys idiots here. and even then i barely do that anymore. i'm almost non existent 90% of the time on ISH these days

simon on the other hand is still in full 20 alt meltdown mode 24/7

this is why it annoys me that the one thread i might make today was deleted. i don't post nearly enough to get the same treatment as the biggest trolls on here

SpaceJam2
04-17-2019, 07:01 PM
i wouldn't say i obsess over kobe. i barely post anything about the guy. i never make threads bringing up old games or accolades. the only time i ever say anything about the guy is in a retaliative comment in another persons thread.. like "at least kobe played defense"

very simplistic stuff

i get more joy trashing lebron because i know it annoys idiots here. and even then i barely do that anymore. i'm almost non existent 90% of the time on ISH these days

this is why it annoys me that the one thread i might make today was deleted. i don't post nearly enough to get the same treatment as the biggest trolls on here

Ken Durst meltdown

Smoke117
04-17-2019, 07:04 PM

very simplistic stuff

Apparently, we have very different ideas of what "non existent 90% of the time" is.

kennethgriffen
04-17-2019, 07:14 PM
Apparently, we have very different ideas of what "non existent 90% of the time" is.

well i'm posting at most for maybe 1-2 hours out of the day ( over that span i might post 20 times )

sounds like over 90% non existent to me

simon on the other hand spends every waking moment here

tontoz
04-17-2019, 07:26 PM
If you are having problems with the mods, look in the mirror. I can't even remember the last time i had a problem with the way they moderate the site.

If anything i think they are too lenient.

kennethgriffen
04-17-2019, 07:30 PM
If you are having problems with the mods, look in the mirror. I can't even remember the last time i had a problem with the way they moderate the site.

the problem with flying under the radar is you don't stand out... like you for example.. i don't really know anything about you as a poster

i'm sure you post a lot too.. but i can't remember if we've ever even had a conversation

Kblaze8855
04-17-2019, 07:32 PM

And thing is...I find myself thinking almost everything you say is wrong. Not wrong as in....stupid. Just from a very different way of looking at basketball.

But ive never found any reason to call you out on how you are posting or ask you to stop. I dont need to agree with what anyone says for me to find them reasonable in a man to man kinda way.

Kblaze8855
04-17-2019, 07:34 PM
the problem with flying under the radar is you don't stand out... like you for example.. i don't really know anything about you as a poster

i'm sure you post a lot too.. but i can't remember if we've ever even had a conversation

He talks about the Wizards, and Isiah Thomas(first one), and Derrick Rose, and shooters, and aspects of skill you wouldnt involve yourself in because it wouldnt likely be a Kobe/Lebron/Jordan thing.

Hes a basketball discussion type.

STATUTORY
04-17-2019, 07:38 PM
the Bran stans on this forum essentially get a carte blanche to do whatever, they derail every thread and make tons of response threads. Mods let them run the joint.

kennethgriffen
04-17-2019, 07:41 PM
He talks about the Wizards, and Isiah Thomas(first one), and Derrick Rose, and shooters, and aspects of skill you wouldnt involve yourself in because it wouldnt likely be a Kobe/Lebron/Jordan thing.

Hes a basketball discussion type.

i've been a huge promotor of isiah thomas and said countless times on here that they shoulda won the 1988 finals. laimbeers phantom bullshit call on kareems brick saved the lakers and ruined a possible 2nd finals mvp for thomas

he had one of the greatest 3rd quarters in history during that game playing on one leg

coulda been argued as a top 10 player ever for a while

and when have i ever been against discussions on shooters/skills. i'm a huge chris mullin fan, love rick barry ( as i've said before when you flipped out cause i compared him to jerry west ) ... i said MJ stole his pull up shot from jerry and he was way ahead of his time.

i'm a big kevin durant/kawhi leonard fan. talk about their skills/shooting/offensive moves all the time

its a shame that all you think of me is being a kobe/lebron topic troll.

but i guess thats what happens when you become a legend at something. you get type cast

tontoz
04-17-2019, 07:43 PM

That is because you are a race baiting troll that isn't interested in actually discussing basketball. You should stay in the OTC.

Are you still butthurt about how black people responded to Nipsy's death?

:facepalm

Kblaze8855
04-17-2019, 07:43 PM
Pauk loves Drazen and Reggie Miller. But we all know what comes to mind when hes mentioned because hes spent years clearly obsessed.

Is what it is. You made it that way. How many Kobe/Lebron arguments do you think you can have before people assume thats what you do?

kennethgriffen
04-17-2019, 07:46 PM
Pauk loves Drazen and Reggie Miller. But we all know what comes to mind when hes mentioned because hes spent years clearly obsessed.

Is what it is. You made it that way. How many Kobe/Lebron arguments do you think you can have before people assume thats what you do?

being really good at something isn't a bad thing. its like asking jim carrey if he'd erase ace ventura from his history

of course he wouldn't.. that made him famous world wide.

if all i did was talk about other things i would be as forgetful as tontoz

tontoz
04-17-2019, 07:52 PM
being really good at something isn't a bad thing. its like asking jim carrey if he'd erase ace ventura from his history

of course he wouldn't.. that made him famous world wide.

if all i did was talk about other things i would be as forgetful as tontoz

I post 1.7 posts per day and actually talk about basketball. That is why you don't notice me.

If i was a Kobe stan/troll spamming the board with the same bs every day i would be more memorable, and pathetic.

kennethgriffen
04-17-2019, 08:11 PM
I post 1.7 posts per day and actually talk about basketball. That is why you don't notice me.

If i was a Kobe stan/troll spamming the board with the same bs every day i would be more memorable, and pathetic.

you talk about flying under the radar then get mad when someone doesn't know who you are

you can't have your cake and eat it too

tontoz
04-17-2019, 08:26 PM
you talk about flying under the radar then get mad when someone doesn't know who you are

you can't have your cake and eat it too

Mad? What exactly makes you think i am mad?

I couldn't care less whether you know who i am. All i did was post about how the site is moderated. Having been here since the site opened, as well as a poster on the previous site, i feel pretty qualified to comment on how the site is moderated.

It seems ridiculous to me that people here complain about mods that are so lenient. In fact it would be hard to find a bball forum that is more lenient than this one.