PDA

View Full Version : Dame vs OKC 3-point shooting

SpaceJam2
04-17-2019, 07:26 PM
Dame is damn near out shooting the entire Thunder's sqaud :eek:

https://i.postimg.cc/WbrLXkQF/Dame-Dolla.jpg

I think Westbrook is like 1 for 10 but what about the rest of the Thunder?! Do they get any blame?

imdaman99
04-17-2019, 07:32 PM
Westbrook is already a bad shooter. Which is why it doesn't make sense they won't surround him with shooters. I know it ain't easy to sign 3 and D guys like Klay... but sheesh. And he's a willing passer, he sets up PG and Grant and Ferguson and Shroeder over and over... but they aren't hitting open shots and making Portland pay for crowding the paint. But of course it's on Russ because heaven forbid someone not known for his efficiency is inefficient.

SpaceJam2
04-17-2019, 07:35 PM
Westbrook is already a bad shooter. Which is why it doesn't make sense they won't surround him with shooters. I know it ain't easy to sign 3 and D guys like Klay... but sheesh. And he's a willing passer, he sets up PG and Grant and Ferguson and Shroeder over and over... but they aren't hitting open shots and making Portland pay for crowding the paint. But of course it's on Russ because heaven forbid someone not known for his efficiency is inefficient.

He has some decent shooters, though? From 3, King George and Grant are 38-40% guys and Schroeder and Morris are decent (32-35% ish) just off the top. But you're right, he doesn't have that sharp shooter which is a great point.

Why the funk do the Thunder not sign one sharp shooter

RRR3
04-17-2019, 07:39 PM
Yeah it’s baffling they haven’t surrounded him with shooters. Braindead team building