PDA

View Full Version : Why would a female coworker say this to me?

PWB15
04-18-2019, 10:12 PM
I was telling her I was tired from staying up late watching basketball and betting on sports. Then I said I lost a lot of money on Golden State and her response was

"So you like wasting money betting on sports I see, well I have a daughter who is about to graduate college in 4 weeks":wtf:

She wants me spend money on her daughter like a sugar daddy??

I wanted to say so bad....."how she look? LOL

warriorfan
04-18-2019, 10:51 PM
Next time before you enter this scenario ask yourself this question, is this chick ****able? If the answer is no, do not engage in any sort of conversation.

Im so nba'd out
04-18-2019, 10:54 PM
Next time before you enter this scenario ask yourself this question, is this chick ****able? If the answer is no, do not engage in any sort of conversation.
https://media.giphy.com/media/TIPKiXkdZjEdy/200.gif

Prometheus
04-18-2019, 11:03 PM
No, you misinterpreted her response.

She was basically calling you immature. She's contrasting your life of staying up late betting on sports (immature loser) with her life of raising a daughter about to graduate (mature adult) and using you to feel better about herself. She's a bitch.

MrFonzworth
04-18-2019, 11:05 PM
She asked you to take her hand in marriage. What did you say?

iamgine
04-19-2019, 05:09 AM
Isn't this like when people on forum say something like "I have a great job and life while you're stuck in your parent's basement." :lol

kennethgriffen
04-19-2019, 06:56 AM
if you wanna make her look dumb. give her a wad of sweaty cash. mostly ones... a few fives and some loose change mixed in and say "you need it more than i do."

just hold it in a ball for like 10 minutes till it gets really hot and slimy

Ben Simmons 25
04-19-2019, 07:06 AM

:roll: :roll:

DaHeezy
04-19-2019, 12:16 PM
She's saying you're a waste of space in a nice way

Jasper
04-19-2019, 07:39 PM
Sounds like she busted her as$ to get her daughter an education ,,,
and she wasn't pleased with your spending...

That tells me , she cares for you OP.

PWB15
04-19-2019, 10:18 PM
Sounds like she busted her as$ to get her daughter an education ,,,
and she wasn't pleased with your spending...

That tells me , she cares for you OP.

Or she wants me to take care of her daughter??:oldlol:

Jasper
04-20-2019, 10:36 AM
quit being so negative , you may never get any if you keep your attitude.

sdot_thadon
04-20-2019, 03:04 PM
Not that she's asking you to be a sugar daddy, sounds more like a sarcastic "well while you're wasting money" i got a bridge to sell you type of comment.

imdaman99
04-20-2019, 04:13 PM
First of all you moron... you don't put money on the Warriors. They are the favorites every single time and you will get TERRIBLE odds.

Second of all, give us details about this woman. It doesn't seem like you have any social sense. Has this lady said anything to you before that could lead you to believe she wants you to take care of her kid? Seems like she could be just mentioning, oh cool you wasting your money away betting on sports? In the real world where we have responsibilities and don't have money to waste.

Prometheus
04-20-2019, 04:56 PM
First of all you moron... you don't put money on the Warriors. They are the favorites every single time and you will get TERRIBLE odds.

Second of all, give us details about this woman. It doesn't seem like you have any social sense. Has this lady said anything to you before that could lead you to believe she wants you to take care of her kid? Seems like she could be just mentioning, oh cool you wasting your money away betting on sports? In the real world where we have responsibilities and don't have money to waste.

Yes this is what she meant.

MJistheGOAT
04-20-2019, 06:13 PM
OP, what's your age????

Your lack of social skills and understanding social codes are worrysome.

UK2K
04-22-2019, 08:52 AM

"Its not my fault you ****ed up your life early and now you cant have fun".

Simple response. End the conversation right there.