PDA

View Full Version : Is Derrick White a top 10 player?

Nowoco
04-18-2019, 11:32 PM
This PS...

29/42 @69%

83% FT

23 PPG

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Proctor
04-18-2019, 11:35 PM
:biggums:

:hammertime: :hammertime: :party: :party:

Im so nba'd out
04-18-2019, 11:50 PM
Spurs really gonna make it back to the conference finals again :oldlol:

west is pathetic in the playoffs

Artillery
04-19-2019, 12:16 AM
He's already a better player than Defrozen

RoseCity07
04-19-2019, 12:19 AM
Lol.

He's not even top 40.

Nowoco
04-19-2019, 12:27 AM
Spurs really gonna make it back to the conference finals again :oldlol:

west is pathetic in the playoffs

I find your lack of faith disturbing :mad:

imdaman99
04-19-2019, 01:39 AM
Best player on the team. I don't know how Pop does it. I guess he doesn't have a 100% track record finding these guys and turning them into studs, but nobody does. When you're drafting late first round every year and comfortably finding new guys and coaching them into being really good. When can us Knicks fans get someone like him???? :(

Artillery
04-19-2019, 01:44 AM
Best player on the team. I don't know how Pop does it. I guess he doesn't have a 100% track record finding these guys and turning them into studs, but nobody does. When you're drafting late first round every year and comfortably finding new guys and coaching them into being really good. When can us Knicks fans get someone like him???? :(

Player development is underrated in the NBA. Just look at the Lakers - drafting numerous number 2 picks...and they all suck. Lonzo Bust was in the same draft as White for example.

Artillery
04-19-2019, 01:46 AM
Aldridge and Derozan might have been good players too had they been drafted by the Spurs. They have too much losing habits instilled in them from playing on the Blazers and Raptors. They're both lost causes and should be traded in the summer for fresh talent.

RRR3
04-19-2019, 01:48 AM
Aldridge and Derozan might have been good players too had they been drafted by the Spurs. They have too much losing habits instilled in them from playing on the Blazers and Raptors. They're both lost causes and should be traded in the summer for fresh talent.
Aldridge carried your offense last year tbh.

I like Aldridge. Underrated defense.

He’s been more efficient the last two years.

Complete ass in the playoffs so far tho.

Artillery
04-19-2019, 01:56 AM
Aldridge carried your offense last year tbh.

I like Aldridge. Underrated defense.

He’s been more efficient the last two years.

Complete ass in the playoffs so far tho.

He's always been ass in the playoffs. Him and Defrozen are in love with those stupid turnaround fadeaways and mid-range shots. Derozan would be a more complete player if he learned how to shoot the three-ball and Aldridge would be much more efficient if he wasn't so allergic to playing in the paint. Highly flawed players that aren't built for the modern NBA. They're 90s throwbacks.

RRR3
04-19-2019, 01:57 AM
He's always been ass in the playoffs. Him and Defrozen are in love with those stupid turnaround fadeaways and mid-range shots. Derozan would be a more complete player if he learned how to shoot the three-ball and Aldridge would be much more efficient if he wasn't so allergic to playing in the paint. Highly flawed players that aren't built for the modern NBA. They're 90s throwbacks.
Aldridge was playing in the paint a lot last year at one point iirc.

Artillery
04-19-2019, 01:59 AM
Aldridge was playing in the paint a lot last year at one point iirc.

Yes, he was. His best season as a Spur too, regular season and playoffs.
Unfortunately, he's regressed back to his bad habits.

RRR3
04-19-2019, 02:01 AM
Yes, he was. His best season as a Spur too, regular season and playoffs.
Unfortunately, he's regressed back to his bad habits.
I remember him being good in the 2016 playoffs.

RRR3
04-19-2019, 02:04 AM
Also according to b-ref he took a similar percentage of his shots in the paint this year.

Artillery
04-19-2019, 02:08 AM
I remember him being good in the 2016 playoffs.

He was underwhelming against the Grizz in the first round and just solid for most of the Thunder series. It's mostly those first two games against the Thunder that make him look good in that post-season. I think he went off for like 40 pts in each of those games. He fizzled after game 3 though.

Xiengqichess
04-19-2019, 02:50 AM
Pop knows how to ride on the hot hands!