PDA

View Full Version : Didn't I Tell Ya'll Denver/Jokic are gonna Choke?

AirTupac
04-19-2019, 11:51 AM
Dont doubt me again retards

Denver and Jokic are so cringe.

MrFonzworth
04-19-2019, 11:54 AM
You also told us Ivica Zubac is the next Marc Gasol. Enjoy extending Muscala to a 4 year 90m contract fakkit

FireDavidKahn
04-19-2019, 11:55 AM
Russell owns your soul.

TheCorporation
04-19-2019, 12:14 PM
You also told us Ivica Zubac is the next Marc Gasol. Enjoy extending Muscala to a 4 year 90m contract fakkit

:roll: :eek:

Locked_Up_Tonight
04-19-2019, 06:45 PM
Denver would be better served as a team if Jokic would look to score instead of being a great passer. The really need him to be an alpha scorer.

NugzFan
04-19-2019, 07:42 PM
everytime I feel bad we lose, i can always count on OP to remind me at least we arent as bad as the lakers and our situation could be worse. much, much worse, like the lakers. forgot about that for a second.

thanks OP :cheers:

AirTupac
04-19-2019, 08:16 PM
everytime I feel bad we lose, i can always count on OP to remind me at least we arent as bad as the lakers and our situation could be worse. much, much worse, like the lakers. forgot about that for a second.

thanks OP :cheers:

Sure buddy. A team that was 1st seed all season and you were bragging about it is just losing to a Demar led Spurs (lower seeded) and getting embarrassed might I add.

Sure that makes you feel wonderful :oldlol:

NugzFan
04-19-2019, 08:55 PM
Sure buddy. A team that was 1st seed all season and you were bragging about it is just losing to a Demar led Spurs (lower seeded) and getting embarrassed might I add.

Sure that makes you feel wonderful :oldlol:

we were 1st all season? I missed that.

but you missed my point. I didnt say I feel wonderful about losing a playoff series. no one does. I just feel better when you remind me how much worse it could be. like being a lakers fan.

also im pretty sure one of us was the one bragging all season and one of our teams has been far more disappointing than the other. its not even close.

imdaman99
04-19-2019, 09:35 PM
If they win the next game they can still sneak out this series :confusedshrug:

kurple
04-20-2019, 07:18 AM
It's not about winning this season for Denver. It's all about experience building.

Wouldnt expect AirTupac to ubderstand. His favorite team is all about skipping steps

90sgoat
04-20-2019, 08:14 AM
Denver plays a gimmicky, overly simplistic brand of basketball, that is no match for Pop.

Basically spam their reverse screens over and over and then Jokic is supposed to pass to them every time.

Reminds me of the simplistic crap Carlisle ran with Mavs to begin the season with DAJ as a playmaker:roll:

Malone or what he is called on Nugs is not getting nearly enough from Jokic.

jayfan
04-20-2019, 01:30 PM
It's not about winning this season for Denver. It's all about experience building.

Wouldnt expect AirTupac to ubderstand. His favorite team is all about skipping steps

I get what you're saying. But it's always about winning. Especially when you're a #2 v. #7. Can't baby them here.

AirTupac
04-20-2019, 01:34 PM
I get what you're saying. But it's always about winning. Especially when you're a #2 v. #7. Can't baby them here.

Goes back to my point when franchises have loser mentalities. You play to win. What the *** was the point of the whole season if all your gonna say is "we got experience" niga you were 1st seed for a majority of the season and your fine with being embarassed by Derozen?!?!?! LOWER SEEDED. FUKKKING LOSERS MAN

brooks_thompson
04-20-2019, 02:06 PM
Goes back to my point when franchises have loser mentalities. You play to win. What the *** was the point of the whole season if all your gonna say is "we got experience" niga you were 1st seed for a majority of the season and your fine with being embarassed by Derozen?!?!?! LOWER SEEDED. FUKKKING LOSERS MAN

You're a goddamn idiot. I wish your father would've told you this so it might've had some impact.

ElPigto
04-20-2019, 02:07 PM

Yeah, there is no excuse for you being a 2nd seed and not being able to beat a 7th seed. That's the definition of fools gold right there. I wouldn't feel good about that as a fan.

AirTupac
04-20-2019, 02:18 PM
Yeah, there is no excuse for you being a 2nd seed and not being able to beat a 7th seed. That's the definition of fools gold right there. I wouldn't feel good about that as a fan.

Mind you they were 1st seed for a LOOONG time as well.... and its the Spurs with Derozen as the head hancho. Its so cringe. But these losers feel good about it (loser franchise mentality). Jokic is a good main piece for them as they're a perfect fit. :roll: :roll: :roll:

NuggetsFan
04-20-2019, 02:22 PM

Nobody feels good about it and the series isn't over yet.

Nuggets fans just aren't delusional about it. Jokic had an MVP type season and we wound up the 2nd seed by 1 game. It's not like the West isn't deep or we aren't facing a team with the GOAT coach. Nuggets have the least amount of experience in the entire playoffs. That's a massive deal. 4/5 of our starters this is literally there first big taste of the playoffs. Outside of Millsap/Plumlee we have no playoff experience. Whoever we got in the 1st round was always going to be struggle, and nobody, including Nuggets fans ever saw us contending this year.

I don't see how that's fools gold at all. Nuggets are in there first year with this core. Airtupac shit on us last year for not making the playoffs, and we told him just wait till next year, and look what happened. I'll echo similar thoughts here if we lose. Yeah it sucks .. but wait till next year when they come back with playoff experience. Nuggets are super young, and have a great young core, we'll be in the playoffs for the forseeable future and probably fighting for HC every year going forward now.

DaHeezy
04-20-2019, 02:23 PM
OP makes predictions like throwing 1000 darts simultaneously. One hits the bullseye and he thinks he's a winner. Meanwhile the other 999 miss the dartboard completely.

That's what happens when you OD on a blunt.

NuggetsFan
04-20-2019, 02:25 PM
OP makes predictions like throwing 1000 darts simultaneously. One hits the bullseye and he thinks he's a winner. Meanwhile the other 999 miss the dartboard completely.

He's been shitting on the Nuggets for the last half of the decade and is wrong every year. Last year he said we were a loser franchise and couldn't make the the playoffs because we missed out by 1 game and look what happened this year. He's never said we were going to choke, because his original prediction was Denver was never good enough for the playoffs.

Nuggets are in the 1st season post rebuild. A loss would absolutely suck, and I still think it's possible we win this series. Just gotta win today's game and all of a sudden were back on track. It's not the end of the world tho. Denver's going to be better 3 years from now than they are right now.

NuggetsFan
04-20-2019, 02:28 PM
Mind you they were 1st seed for a LOOONG time as well.... and its the Spurs with Derozen as the head hancho. Its so cringe. But these losers feel good about it (loser franchise mentality). Jokic is a good main piece for them as they're a perfect fit. :roll: :roll: :roll:

If Jokic is a loser than what does that make Ingram when he's not even the best player on the team and can't get to the playoffs :oldlol:

All the 2nd overall picks L.A had. Far better picks than the Nuggets. Zubac was supposed to be better than Jokic according to you. Nuggets destroyed L.A in the draft. Jokic, Murray, Harris, Nurkic, Monte Morris, Malik Beasley all without a top 5 pick :roll:

tontoz
04-20-2019, 02:28 PM
Jokic is averaging 18/12 shooting 50% from the field, 42% from 3. That doesn't look like choking to me.

Having said that the regular season is different from the playoffs. Denver's depth was a big help during the regular season, but the playoffs are more about stars and experience.

AirTupac
04-20-2019, 02:37 PM
Lmao now these Nugget fans are relying on lies. Where did I say Zubac > Jokic?

Enjoy celebrating a loss in the 1st round. Success for a loser franchise. Other teams only celebrate rings....

NuggetsFan
04-20-2019, 02:43 PM
Lmao now these Nugget fans are relying on lies. Where did I say Zubac > Jokic?

Enjoy celebrating a loss in the 1st round. Success for a loser franchise. Other teams only celebrate rings....

When Zubac was a rookie and you thought he'd be the next Marc Gasol. It's not lies. I fully admit I was wrong about Mudiay/Russell. One thing you were 100% right about. That's where all this started basically. Ever since than Denver's just been better at everything than L.A across the board and constantly proves you wrong.

Nobody's saying it's a success, just that it's the start. This is the first year post rebuild. The best has yet to come with this team/roster. For guy's like Jokic. Jokic isn't peaking in his first ever playoffs and he's putting up what right now? 18/12/10 on efficient shooting with good defense? .. first round loss would suck if it happens, nobody's denying that. Just providing logic/context.

Keep living in the past tho. I'd rather lose in the 1st round this season, than celebrate rings from a decade ago or shit in L.A's case in the 80's/early 00's outside of Kobe's last two :lol

hold this L
04-20-2019, 02:57 PM
Jokic is averaging 18/12 shooting 50% from the field, 42% from 3. That doesn't look like choking to me.

Having said that the regular season is different from the playoffs. Denver's depth was a big help during the regular season, but the playoffs are more about stars and experience.
Jokic is a great players but a 2nd/3rd choice player you want in a championship team. He doesn't have the killer instinct to go shoot and bully you the way roughly 5 players in the league have. Nuggets do look like they're just getting started even if they may have a big collapse in the first round. My guess is had Denver made the playoffs last year, there's no way they lose to the Spurs this season.

Not sure what AirTupac is talking about however, Nuggets failing in the first round isn't exactly some gospel only he's stated. While I haven't predicted, plenty of others have seen this coming if the Spurs pull it off. It's just 3 games into the series.

NuggetsFan
04-20-2019, 03:07 PM
Jokic is a great players but a 2nd/3rd choice player you want in a championship team. He doesn't have the killer instinct to go shoot and bully you the way roughly 5 players in the league have.

Nuggets do look like they're just getting started even if they may have a big collapse in the first round. My guess is had Denver made the playoffs last year, there's no way they lose to the Spurs this season.

How could Jokic ever be your 3rd best player tho? or even 2nd best player? He's a top 10 player in the league or I guess like at worst top 15. He'll finish top 5 in MVP voting and has a great case for 3rd overall. He's averaging close to 18/12/10 and has dropped 20+ in back to back games. He's had multiple game winners this year as well.

I get Jokic is passive, and I fully agree, but he's not the reason were losing the series right now and for his first ever playoffs he's been pretty good. I don't see why he can't develop a more aggressive approach, as he's improved his scoring average every season in the league.

I won't say he can be the best player on a championship team, because very few are capable of that, but I don't think you can rule it out when he's 24 after his current season. I think he can be the best player on a team that contends eventually tho.

NugzFan
04-20-2019, 03:21 PM

Play to win?

I guess the lakers didn

NugzFan
04-20-2019, 03:24 PM

Name one fan that feels good about losing.

Who the hell is arguing otherwise?

It

NugzFan
04-20-2019, 03:25 PM

Exactly

He

NuggetsFan
04-20-2019, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=NugzFan]Exactly

He

AirTupac
04-20-2019, 03:30 PM
So you admit they're irrelevent AND losers? Okay lol...

NugzFan
04-20-2019, 03:35 PM
I mean luckily he does troll tho or we wouldn't get to discuss the Nuggets on here. Before this year I feel like 95% of the time the Nuggets came up was due to AirTupac :lol

Yeah. It bothers him we are more successful and they

NugzFan
04-20-2019, 03:36 PM
Denver is honestly just a piece of shit franchise. OP is right :wtf:

:oldlol:

NuggetsFan
04-20-2019, 03:39 PM
So you admit they're irrelevent AND losers? Okay lol...

On ISH absolutely. ISH cares about like 8 things. Only time we come up is when somebody is looking to troll like you, or like someone trying to troll about Embiid saying Jokic is better/or awful and not better.

Who cares about popularity in sports? Rather a team like Denver that's less popular but way better than say a team like L.A who's popular but hasn't made the playoffs in how long now? If the Nuggets are losers what the hell is L.A?

Smoke117
04-20-2019, 03:40 PM
On ISH absolutely. ISH cares about like 8 things. Only time we come up is when somebody is looking to troll like you, or like someone trying to troll about Embiid saying Jokic is better/or awful and not better.

Who cares about popularity in sports? Rather a team like Denver that's less popular but way better than say a team like L.A who's popular but hasn't made the playoffs in how long now? If the Nuggets are losers what the hell is L.A?

AirRetard is one of the dumbest pieces of trash on this board. Don't sweat what he says.

hold this L
04-20-2019, 06:56 PM
How could Jokic ever be your 3rd best player tho? or even 2nd best player? He's a top 10 player in the league or I guess like at worst top 15. He'll finish top 5 in MVP voting and has a great case for 3rd overall. He's averaging close to 18/12/10 and has dropped 20+ in back to back games. He's had multiple game winners this year as well.

I get Jokic is passive, and I fully agree, but he's not the reason were losing the series right now and for his first ever playoffs he's been pretty good. I don't see why he can't develop a more aggressive approach, as he's improved his scoring average every season in the league.

I won't say he can be the best player on a championship team, because very few are capable of that, but I don't think you can rule it out when he's 24 after his current season. I think he can be the best player on a team that contends eventually tho.
He's not dominating enough to be in the top 10 for me, just top 15. You can't be having 4 point games or taking 4-5 shots in games to be at that level. To me the only way Nuggets win in the next few years is if they have a great team with plenty of quality players like Spurs or Celtics this year. Just look at championship winners this decade, KD, Wade, Curry, Lebron, Tim, Dirk. Tim was past his prime but had plenty of talent. I think Celtics can win but again, have 5 really great players and Kyrie even though he is likely slightly lesser than Joker as a player, he can be more impactful when he's on fire.

If players like Murray evolve and Nuggets can acquire some quality players this summer, they can contend even next year (KD is likely leaving this summer).

plowking
04-20-2019, 07:10 PM
You can always trust a poster called AirTupac, who is a Lakers fan living in Miami.

Not like a guy like that could bandwagon.

Sad little Bosnian kid still mad at Serbians. lol...

tontoz
04-20-2019, 07:44 PM
Craig :bowdown:

tontoz
04-20-2019, 07:59 PM
OP creates thread, Denver wins decisively..... on the road.

https://oi56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/afro_ninja.gif (https://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/afro_ninja.gif.html)

NuggetsFan
04-20-2019, 08:16 PM
Denver ties it up, Jokic with the casual 29/12/8 with ZERO turnovers.

Smoke117
04-20-2019, 08:39 PM
OP has made a living with his backfire threads. :oldlol:

SpaceJam2
04-20-2019, 08:46 PM
OP has made a living with his backfire threads. :oldlol:

:roll:

DaHeezy
04-20-2019, 09:54 PM
Denver ties it up, Jokic with the casual 29/12/8 with ZERO turnovers.

OP going into reset mode. Probably lighting that blunt right now so he can erase his short term memory. Expect that disappearing act to last a couple of days. Only he doesn't disappear. He literally OD's and stays unconscious during that time period.

scuzzy
04-20-2019, 09:55 PM
OP going into reset mode. Probably lighting that blunt right now so he can erase his short term memory. Expect that disappearing act to last a couple of days. Only he doesn't disappear. He literally OD's and stays unconscious during that time period.
:roll: :roll:

NugzFan
04-21-2019, 01:27 AM
What are you laughing at? :rolleyes:

You calling Denver a shit franchise.

tontoz
04-24-2019, 08:22 AM
18 pt win for the "chokers". :lol

Back to back double digit wins since Nostradumbass created thread.

fourkicks44
04-24-2019, 08:36 AM
Jokic blocked a shot :dancin

Wally450
04-24-2019, 10:14 AM
Another fail thread by the resident retard.

And1AllDay
04-24-2019, 10:23 AM

:oldlol: :roll: :roll:

And1AllDay
04-24-2019, 10:23 AM
Another fail thread by the resident retard.

:oldlol: :applause:

Vino24
04-24-2019, 10:25 AM
Op where you at? :roll:

And1AllDay
04-24-2019, 10:32 AM
Op where you at? :roll:

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Witness protection
blunt OD
banging a tranny

take your pic :oldlol:

AirTupac
04-25-2019, 10:26 PM
That's pathetic 3-3 with Derozen led spurs :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

NugzFan
04-25-2019, 10:28 PM

I wonder why you only post after spurs wins?

AirTupac
04-25-2019, 10:33 PM
I wonder why you only post after spurs wins?

I wonder you retards bump this when Denver wins? Is that a hard concept for you? Retard :roll:

NuggetsFan
04-25-2019, 10:37 PM

I mean even if the Spurs win .. look at what Jokic did. So your wrong as usual.

Seems to be whenever this dude rubs anything in Denver's face we win.. so let's see how game 7 goes.

SpaceJam2
04-25-2019, 10:38 PM

Witness protection
blunt OD
banging a tranny

take your pic :oldlol:

Yep, and Jokic put up that choke artist classic 43-12-9 :lol

OP = Moron :lol

tontoz
04-25-2019, 10:38 PM
Jokic with 43/12/9 with a TS of 68%. What a choking dog. :rolleyes:

Denver's bench just laid an egg, not surprising for a young team on the road in the playoffs. Bench scoring was 36-13.

AirTupac
04-25-2019, 10:39 PM
Stat padding his way to a loss VS THE FKING SPURS? LOL Okay guys.

SpaceJam2
04-25-2019, 10:41 PM

43-12-9

You were W-R-O-N-G

What's new

NuggetsFan
04-25-2019, 10:55 PM

He did most of his damage in the 3rd when the game was tight. It was when he went to the bench when S.A exploded.

Where's Ingram at? Ball?

Take that L..

And1AllDay
04-25-2019, 11:33 PM
43-12-9

You were W-R-O-N-G

What's new

:oldlol: :applause:

NugzFan
04-26-2019, 12:10 AM
I wonder you retards bump this when Denver wins? Is that a hard concept for you? Retard :roll:

No
I just wanted to hear you admit you troll
Thanks

imdaman99
04-26-2019, 09:22 AM
Why do you guys bother with OP? He's nothing but a trolling attention whore.

LOOK AT ME GUYZ IM AN IDIOT!!!!! AHAHAHA

AirTupac
04-26-2019, 09:41 AM
Imagine making excuses for a team that was 1st seed 95% of the season being 3-3 with Derozen led Spurs.

TyLawson3
04-26-2019, 09:53 AM
Why do you guys bother with OP? He's nothing but a trolling attention whore.

LOOK AT ME GUYZ IM AN IDIOT!!!!! AHAHAHA
This.. OP is biggest troll on these forums.

LAmbruh
04-28-2019, 01:03 AM
:roll: :roll:

SpaceJam
04-28-2019, 01:23 AM
Young IV Drip King stans gotta be the dumbest on this forum

Celtics 1825
04-28-2019, 01:30 AM
No wonder this fool got banned :roll:

NuggetsFan
04-28-2019, 01:31 AM
Airtupac And Lakers Fans The Good Luck Charm As Per Usual.

And1AllDay
04-28-2019, 01:42 AM
Young IV Drip King stans gotta be the dumbest on this forum

Uncle Drew
04-28-2019, 01:48 AM
No wonder this fool got banned :roll:
How convenient. I think he put it there himself to avoid further humiliation.

dunksby
04-28-2019, 04:02 AM
I love Denver if only for ridding the forum of that moron. If we are lucky he might even contract measles and stay away for a bit longer.

AirBonner
04-28-2019, 07:45 AM
Airheadpac is not banned because you can still report him LMAO :roll:

SpaceJam
04-28-2019, 07:49 AM

What a cuck

Manny98
04-28-2019, 09:52 AM
lol at OP pretending to be banned what a loser :roll: :roll: :roll:

Kblaze8855
04-28-2019, 09:56 AM
Nah hes banned. He was posting avengers spoilers in a bunch of topics as an alt and Jeff banned both names.

FKAri
04-28-2019, 09:57 AM
Nah hes banned. He was posting avengers spoilers in a bunch of topics as an alt and Jeff banned both names.
Under what name was the alt?

E_Stamkos
04-28-2019, 09:57 AM
lol at OP pretending to be banned what a loser :roll: :roll: :roll:

You literally pretended to be banned a few days ago :lol

You know... When the Nets got their shit pushed in and DRuss sucked the bag

E_Stamkos
04-28-2019, 09:58 AM
Under what name was the alt?

Stormtrooper

tontoz
04-28-2019, 10:06 AM
As soon as OP made this thread we all knew Denver was a lock to win the series.

smoovegittar
04-28-2019, 10:10 AM
You literally pretended to be banned a few days ago :lol

You know... When the Nets got their shit pushed in and DRuss sucked the bag

Reckon he just moved in "1st place" after OP ban. Will be blaming refs when Raps make ECF.

hold this L
04-28-2019, 10:13 AM
As soon as OP made this thread we all knew Denver was a lock to win the series.
So he's like Pele when it comes to predictions. :applause: :lol

Manny98
04-28-2019, 10:42 AM
It was AirTupac :oldlol:

What a lame i hope it's a lengthy ban i'm still pissed about that i was looking forward to watching Avengers and he ruined it for me f uck him

And1AllDay
04-28-2019, 11:02 AM
Tell me more OP Im listening to your amazing predictions :oldlol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l49JHbJacx4MJ6pDa/giphy.gif

scuzzy
04-28-2019, 11:24 AM
:roll:

RRR3
04-28-2019, 11:28 AM
You can still report people who are banned.

TyLawson3
04-28-2019, 11:48 AM
I just don't understand how AirTupac can continue to be unbanned.. why not perm ban? Is that not a thing on these forums? Any other forum and he would have been banned for life a looooong time ago.