PDA

View Full Version : Is Lillard the only Kobe like player in the NBA?

RoseCity07
04-24-2019, 05:24 AM
https://twitter.com/kobebryant/status/1120922540082262017

I don't see any players that that is that stoic when he's taking over a game. You see all these stars talking sh*t after one or two makes. Lillard makes a game winning shot to end a series and he's stone cold.

ImKobe
04-24-2019, 05:27 AM
As far as not being scared of the moment? Lillard's definitely one of the closest next to Kyrie.

Sportal
04-24-2019, 05:44 AM
I wish he'd get his Shaq...

kennethgriffen
04-24-2019, 06:47 AM
why are the absolute best cut throat assassins all kobe guys ( kawhi/durant/lillard/Kyrie/Wade/MJ )

while all the lebron guys are chokin ass beta males ( curry/lonzo/AD? )

Doranku
04-24-2019, 06:52 AM
Yeah Lillard had that cold, emotionless stare on his face pretty much all game. What a complete turnaround from last year's playoffs. Now let's see if he can do it again next series. Definitely winnable regardless whoever wins the Denver/SA series.

FKAri
04-24-2019, 09:20 AM
Kawhi's more stoic than Lillard or Kobe. Kawhi's stoic to the point that he might be autistic.

SpaceJam
04-24-2019, 09:20 AM
why are the absolute best cut throat assassins all kobe guys ( kawhi/durant/lillard/Kyrie/Wade/MJ )

while all the lebron guys are chokin ass beta males ( curry/lonzo/AD? )

MJ is a Kobe guy? :roll:

Switch it brother.

IllegalD
04-24-2019, 09:26 AM
I wish he'd get his Shaq...

He had his Gasol in Lamarcus Aldridge and couldn't win sh*t with him.

Find a new slant, f*ggot.

StrongLurk
04-24-2019, 10:24 AM
What? Kobe celebrated all the time after making clutch shots.

I just don't understand this weird, mythological obsession with "mamba mentality"

Marketing is a hell of a thing.

tpols
04-24-2019, 10:29 AM
I think he's my new favorite player.

Deja vu from that rockets series this is a cold mfer.

And1AllDay
04-24-2019, 10:30 AM
Dame aint even close to Kobe did we forget last year in his prime the dude was a major dud and got swept in 4 games against Pelicans :no:

Dame gave his Blazers 18/5/4 with 35% :oldlol: that is like rookie Kobe numbers...Shit by age 20 Kobe never average below 18.5 ppg in playoffs like Prime Dame so hella nah slow down bruh

And1AllDay
04-24-2019, 10:31 AM
I think he's my new favorite player.

Deja vu from that rockets series this is a cold mfer.

You a Kobe boi and stanning a 18/5/4 35% 4 game sweep from last year? Nah we have higher standards

lilteapot
04-24-2019, 10:45 AM
Kyrie is the closest.

And1AllDay
04-24-2019, 10:51 AM
Kawhi's more stoic than Lillard or Kobe. Kawhi's stoic to the point that he might be autistic.

He just stoictistic :oldlol:

tpols
04-24-2019, 10:53 AM
You a Kobe boi and stanning a 18/5/4 35% 4 game sweep from last year? Nah we have higher standards

Not surprising that team had two all star talents jrue and AD plus rondo returning to an all star form.

Lest we forget dame is leading perennial playoff seeds in the west with no all star talent, and then spraying daggers in the playoffs against loaded squads with MVP talent.

He has not got his just due...this was an all star snub a couple years ago while westbrick was winning MVP.

And1AllDay
04-24-2019, 10:56 AM
Not surprising that team had two all star talents jrue and AD plus rondo returning to an all star form.

Lest we forget dame is leading perennial playoff seeds in the west with no all star talent, and then spraying daggers in the playoffs against loaded squads with MVP talent.

He has not got his just due...this was an all star snub a couple years ago while westbrick was winning MVP.

The snub is real but the dude was swept back to back 1st rounds and finally has a good 1st round series in years so just didnt want to live in the moment.

18/5/4 with 35% is not acceptable in your prime tho

superduper
04-24-2019, 01:55 PM
The snub is real but the dude was swept back to back 1st rounds and finally has a good 1st round series in years so just didnt want to live in the moment.

18/5/4 with 35% is not acceptable in your prime tho

WTF those are prime 2011 LeGOAT numbers :eek:

kennethgriffen
04-24-2019, 04:58 PM
MJ is a Kobe guy? :roll:

Switch it brother.

by kobe guys i mean they pick kobe over lebron

red1
04-24-2019, 05:02 PM
all of the clutchest players in the league are unanimously lebron fans - we have guys like kawhi saying lebrons' heat were the best team he ever faced and then you have guys like durant and wade who were elevated by lebron on either side of the equation.

I have a feeling lillard is more a lebron guy than a kobe guy - if I'm not mistaken kobe already claimed westbrook as one of "his guys"

kennethgriffen
04-24-2019, 05:20 PM
all of the clutchest players in the league are unanimously lebron fans - we have guys like kawhi saying lebrons' heat were the best team he ever faced and then you have guys like durant and wade who were elevated by lebron on either side of the equation.

I have a feeling lillard is more a lebron guy than a kobe guy - if I'm not mistaken kobe already claimed westbrook as one of "his guys"

kawhi literally just said in an interview while eating beef p*nis that he picks kobe over lebron

also durant just put kobe in his top 5 all time and no lebron

wade said not long ago kobe was the player of his generation over lebron

where the f*ck have you been. seriously?

red1
04-24-2019, 05:26 PM
kawhi literally just said in an interview while eating beef p*nis that he picks kobe over lebron

also durant just put kobe in his top 5 all time and no lebron

wade said not long ago kobe was the player of his generation over lebron

where the f*ck have you been. seriously?
I watched that kawhi interview. That confession was taken under duress - I'm sure you'd say certain things as well if you were forced to eat beef *****.

And wade is a very respectful guy - of course he'll defer to the best shooting guard of his time. I'm sure inside he knows that he is a better player - you can find the proof in all of the times he busted kobe's ass.

There's really no debate - all of the clutchest players in the league today are disciples of lebron aka Mr. finals MVP.