PDA

View Full Version : [Haynes] Dame told Westbrook when he switched "Stop running from this ass whupping"

STATUTORY
04-24-2019, 04:43 PM
Lillard also posted this on instagram this morning

It is the unemotional, reserved, calm, detached warrior who wins, not the hothead seeking vengeance and not the ambitious seeker of fortune.

:roll: :roll:

Dame cold blooded.

bison
04-24-2019, 04:44 PM
Dude needs to pump the brakes a bit. It’s just the first round.

imdaman99
04-24-2019, 04:45 PM
Imagine celebrating 1st round wins :biggums: go on Dame, enjoy this moment. You can tell how long he was holding it in with that wave :lol

tpols
04-24-2019, 04:50 PM
mann I wish we has the Mic sound byte...

This is entering Kobe Jordan bird level trash talk.

lilteapot
04-24-2019, 04:56 PM
Imagine celebrating 1st round wins :biggums: go on Dame, enjoy this moment. You can tell how long he was holding it in with that wave :lol

At least he wasn't pounding his chest and taunting after winning one measly game.

PistonsFan#21
04-24-2019, 05:17 PM

QUOTE=bison]Dude needs to pump the brakes a bit. It’s just the first round.[/QUOTE]

Damian Lillard just had one of the best closeout game in playoff history with an unbelieavable buzzer beater...who cares if its the 1st round or not? Both team were trash talking all series long and you could sense the bad blood between him and Russ. Aint nothing wrong with celebrating and talking a bit of smack afterwards.

Nobody was telling MJ to chill when he was jumping around and fist pumping like he won the championship after his series game winner against the Cavs in the 1st round.

Aren't y'all the same dudes complaining about the league being too friendly, soft and not competitive enough ?

34-24 Footwork
04-24-2019, 05:46 PM
Lol. Yeah I saw this earlier. Dude playing 4D chess quoting Sun Tzu and shit :lol

Dude gonna pull out George Orwell quotes if they make it to the WCF.

34-24 Footwork
04-24-2019, 05:47 PM
At least he wasn't pounding his chest and taunting after winning one measly game.

1000%

Big Westbrook fan, but dude got his boots smoked in the worst way possible.

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2019, 05:59 PM
:biggums:

this dude out for his soul

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2019, 06:00 PM

:roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-24-2019, 06:09 PM

Dame cold blooded.

Hold up.

This is before Dame hit the game-winner?

Ice pick killer over here...

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2019, 06:14 PM
Hold up.

This is before Dame hit the game-winner?

Ice pick killer over here...

after

SpaceJam2
04-24-2019, 06:18 PM

Let the little fella shine he's only made it out of the 1st round one other time in his career :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-24-2019, 06:19 PM
after

Imagine him saying that just before, tho :lol

Would be some legendary level of trash talk.

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2019, 06:20 PM
Imagine him saying that just before, tho :lol

Would be some legendary level of trash talk.

wait, what do you mean?

the quote in the title happened during the game, maybe on the last shot (before it), but since you quoted the IG thing I thought you meant the IG post, which was after.

if he had done the IG post before game 5, that would be a whole other level of savagery foreshadowing

Facepalm
04-24-2019, 06:21 PM
Imagine celebrating one win in the first round

"After Game 3, Dennis Schroder was out here pointing to his wrist, they were out there doing all these celebrations, doing all this stuff and we kept our composure.

"After one win that was what they decided to do, and we were just like, 'OK, what we want to do is win four games' and then when we win those four games there's not gonna be nothing to talk about so that's what that was."
https://media.giphy.com/media/VapWo1dvqJquP3frRb/giphy.gif

SaltyMeatballs
04-24-2019, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=bison]Dude needs to pump the brakes a bit. It

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-24-2019, 06:26 PM
wait, what do you mean?

the quote in the title happened during the game, maybe on the last shot (before it), but since you quoted the IG thing I thought you meant the IG post, which was after.

if he had done the IG post before game 5, that would be a whole other level of savagery foreshadowing

Yeah that's what I meant.

Seconds before the game winner, Lillard tells dude to quit running and get this work. That's both hilarious and epic.

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2019, 06:32 PM
Yeah that's what I meant.

Seconds before the game winner, Lillard tells dude to quit running and get this work. That's both hilarious and epic.

well, that did happen :bowdown:

just checked..

not on the game winner though
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/bgw9zq/haynes_damian_lillard_telling_westbrook_as_he/

knicksman
04-24-2019, 06:54 PM
westbrook is a fake alpha. He cowers when confronted by a real one.

red1
04-24-2019, 07:15 PM
westbrook is a fake alpha. He cowers when confronted by a real one.
your shtick is probably the funniest on insidehoops - always trying to analyze "real" and "fake" alphas.

these are just dudes that are athletic and good at sports. most of them are under 30 when they're building their career :roll:

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2019, 07:20 PM
your shtick is probably the funniest on insidehoops - always trying to analyze "real" and "fake" alphas.

these are just dudes that are athletic and good at sports. most of them are under 30 when they're building their career :roll:

he's hilarious because you can tell he's so punkable in real life but puts up one helluva fake alpha act on here :lol

knicksman
04-24-2019, 07:25 PM
he's hilarious because you can tell he's so punkable in real life but puts up one helluva fake alpha act on here :lol

nah. most bran stans I know are betas. Im not afraid of them. And youre the one putting a fake act. Its cringe coz we already know who you are. :lol

knicksman
04-24-2019, 07:26 PM

alphas are just another word for leaders. You mean to tell me there are no leaders in this world?

Wally450
04-24-2019, 07:53 PM

I agree. Its a good moment winning a series on a deep 3 to send a perennial MVP and counterpart home.

But its just the first round.

People are reacting in the moment. People on Reddit are saying this is one of the greatest shots of all time. :facepalm

game3524
04-24-2019, 08:42 PM
I like Dame, but this is also the same dude who got his ass handed to him by Jrue Holiday.

SamuraiSWISH
04-24-2019, 08:50 PM

Dame cold blooded.
God damn hahaha cold blooded. This dude is my new favorite player in the game right there with Kyrie. Good Lord.

RoseCity07
04-24-2019, 08:51 PM
I like Dame, but this is also the same dude who got his ass handed to him by Jrue Holiday.

He had Rondo and Anthony Davis waiting behind him. They had three star defenders to stop him.

SamuraiSWISH
04-24-2019, 08:57 PM
Lol. Yeah I saw this earlier. Dude playing 4D chess quoting Sun Tzu and shit :lol

Dame is actually a really sharp dude though doesn’t surprise me

He had Rondo and Anthony Davis waiting behind him. They had three star defenders to stop him.
You mean like 22-year-old, youngest MVP ever, third-year Derrick Rose in 2011? Exactly

raprap
04-24-2019, 10:36 PM
I mean, Westbrook kind of deserves it with all his extra shit lol

CelticBaller
04-24-2019, 10:39 PM
Westbrook can't say shit to Dame Dolla

I don't want a hear a peep about this next matchup

SpaceJam
04-24-2019, 11:32 PM

He's terrible at putting it on too, not for one second have I thought of knickswoman as an alpha :roll:

imdaman99
04-24-2019, 11:36 PM
I agree. Its a good moment winning a series on a deep 3 to send a perennial MVP and counterpart home.

But its just the first round.

People are reacting in the moment. People on Reddit are saying this is one of the greatest shots of all time. :facepalm
People on reddit are miserable losers with hive mentality. They wait for shit like this to go in on Westbrook and Harden.

knicksman
04-25-2019, 12:57 AM
He's terrible at putting it on too, not for one second have I thought of knickswoman as an alpha :roll:

Nah who cares brah. One thing is for sure. Alphas dont root for lower level than them so they arent bron stans.

sportjames23
04-25-2019, 01:24 AM
[QUOTE=PistonsFan#21]QUOTE=bison]Dude needs to pump the brakes a bit. It

SpaceJam
04-25-2019, 01:43 AM
Nah who cares brah. One thing is for sure. Alphas dont root for lower level than them so they arent bron stans.

You're a Knicks fan.

knicksman
04-25-2019, 01:48 AM
You're a Knicks fan.

knicks isnt a person dummy

scuzzy
04-25-2019, 01:54 AM

:oldlol:

Smoke117
04-25-2019, 02:01 AM

...lol. You made a post about how you got bullied at school IN college and snitched on the guy. Are you seriously posting this right now when you are the most beta pu$$y on the board?

34-24 Footwork
04-25-2019, 02:11 AM
...lol. You made a post about how you got bullied at school IN college and snitched on the guy. Are you seriously posting this right now when you are the most beta pu$$y on the board?

https://media.giphy.com/media/XZM3dXoYITQriwUhSi/giphy.gif