PDA

View Full Version : To be fair to Westbrook...

stalkerforlife
04-24-2019, 04:49 PM
I don't think he was allowed to guard Dame.

Silver likely put in the order to elevate Dame as to have another star to help carry the league.

Westbrook seemingly couldn't breathe on the dude.

And of course the pick and roll game eliminates the original defender.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't like Westbrook.

stalkerforlife
04-24-2019, 04:50 PM
With that being said, Westbrook is still a complete moron offensively and he destroys his teams.

imdaman99
04-24-2019, 05:21 PM
I don't think he was allowed to guard Dame.

Silver likely put in the order to elevate Dame as to have another star to help carry the league.

Westbrook seemingly couldn't breathe on the dude.

And of course the pick and roll game eliminates the original defender.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't like Westbrook.
Good post.

With that being said, Westbrook is still a complete moron offensively and he destroys his teams.
Bad post. Since when did you start following the hive? Why not stand up for a guy getting REKT by everyone?

kennethgriffen
04-24-2019, 05:25 PM
have i not been trashing westbrook and building up lillard on ISH for years now?

i'm always right ... eventually

this is what happens when you actually watch games and not box scores

Facepalm
04-24-2019, 05:31 PM
Westbrook finishes his 2019 playoffs with 114 points on 111 shots, 26 free throw attempts. 46.6% True Shooting. 4-12 in the playoffs since KD left. Yikes.

stalkerforlife
04-24-2019, 05:31 PM
Good post.

Bad post. Since when did you start following the hive? Why not stand up for a guy getting REKT by everyone?

He led the league in usage percentage in the playoffs the past four seasons.

He's far too inefficient to do that.

He diminishes teammates and takes completely ill-advised shots constantly.

OKC started strong last night while Westbrook was playing pass first basketball to get teammates into a rhythm, but he just couldn't play right for even one entire game.

He's a great regular season entertainer, though.

Celtics 1825
04-24-2019, 05:35 PM
Westbrook finishes his 2019 playoffs with 114 points on 111 shots, 26 free throw attempts. 46.6% True Shooting. 4-12 in the playoffs since KD left. Yikes.
Almost more shots than points :roll:

imdaman99
04-24-2019, 05:37 PM
He led the league in usage percentage in the playoffs the past four seasons.

He's far too inefficient to do that.

He diminishes teammates and takes completely ill-advised shots constantly.

OKC started strong last night while Westbrook was playing pass first basketball to get teammates into a rhythm, but he just couldn't play right for even one entire game.

He's a great regular season entertainer, though.
You know he was a HUGE part in their 3rd/4th quarter comeback right? They went down 9, everyone on here said it was over and there was Russ entertaining us till the very end.

WERE U NOT ENTERTAINED?????????????

SaltyMeatballs
04-24-2019, 06:26 PM
Good post.

How the hell are you gonna defend Westbrook after last night? I thought you admitted he was bad. This guy shot 36% from the field in the whole series. Last night he missed more shots (20) than his entire team combined (19). That's inexcusable. Yes he hit some big shots late in the 3rd and early in the 4th, but outside of that he was garbage and easily the biggest reason why the Thunder lost the game and the series.

ImKobe
04-24-2019, 06:40 PM

And Lillard had lost 10 straight Playoff games coming into the OKC series and is barely above 40%FG for his Playoff career himself.

imdaman99
04-24-2019, 06:46 PM
How the hell are you gonna defend Westbrook after last night? I thought you admitted he was bad. This guy shot 36% from the field in the whole series. Last night he missed more shots (20) than his entire team combined (19). That's inexcusable. Yes he hit some big shots late in the 3rd and early in the 4th, but outside of that he was garbage and easily the biggest reason why the Thunder lost the game and the series.
You're a Harden guy and you have a hard time imagining me sticking with Russ till the bitter end? :biggums:

I will defend him till the end OK. Was he at his best? Hell no. But it's too late in his career to give up now :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2019, 06:48 PM
Last night he missed more shots (20) than his entire team combined (19).

:biggums: