PDA

View Full Version : Youtube sensation Kai the Hitchiker found guilty of murder

scuzzy
04-25-2019, 03:31 AM
Classic
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckfBGdZoR_0)

Bodied a 73 year old man :(

https://i.postimg.cc/mD91Tt4P/vhjvhjlhnhnjk.jpg

https://www.nj.com/union/2019/04/kai-the-hitchhiker-found-guilty-of-beating-73-year-old-nj-man-to-death.html

The jury found Caleb ‘Kai’ McGillvary, 30, guilty of first-degree murder a day after they began deliberating the testimony in the three week trial. He faces up to life in prison and will be sentenced June 13.

McGillvary was accused of killing Joseph Galfy on May 13, 2013 after their encounter turned violent. The Alberta, Canada-native claimed he acted in self defense after waking up to Galfy allegedly sexually assaulting him.

“This was a brutal, vicious, senseless crime, and we are pleased that the interests of justice have been served,” acting Union County Prosecutor Michael Monahan said. “We sincerely thank the jury for their service and hope that today’s verdict brings some measure of solace to Mr. Galfy’s family, friends, and loved ones.”

The contentious trial at the Union County Courthouse nearly ended in McGillvary being thrown out of the courtroom after he had an outburst following his lawyer’s closing arguments.

egokiller
04-25-2019, 08:55 AM
The guy he murdered drugged and raped him in his sleep. Police failed to properly investigate the killing and did not pursue evidence that would have proved the sexual assault occurred.

He also saved a woman's life using his hatchet on her attacker.

They made him wait 6 years for his trial?

Just goes to show our judicial system continues to be a joke. :lol

stalkerforlife
04-25-2019, 09:11 AM
So you can't kill someone that's raping you?

Nice.

F ucking progressive liberals.

stalkerforlife
04-25-2019, 09:17 AM
I had never seen his video.

Oh shit, this guy is a legend.

Free Kai!

egokiller
04-25-2019, 09:24 AM
We imprison heroes that save lives and then make them wait 6 years for their trial.

Make America great again.

TheMan
04-25-2019, 09:42 AM
The guy he murdered drugged and raped him in his sleep. Police failed to properly investigate the killing and did not pursue evidence that would have proved the sexual assault occurred.

He also saved a woman's life using his hatchet on her attacker.

They made him wait 6 years for his trial?

Just goes to show our judicial system continues to be a joke. :lol
What jury convicts someone who was being raped for defending himself? Was it ever a part of the defense?

egokiller
04-25-2019, 09:46 AM
What jury convicts someone who was being raped for defending himself? Was it ever a part of the defense?

Click on the link

iamgine
04-25-2019, 10:19 AM
Isn't the murder after the rape and not during? Like, he was *supposedly* drugged and raped and then he murder the rapist the next day out of revenge.

I mean, the law is pretty clear on this one.

stalkerforlife
04-25-2019, 10:57 AM
Isn't the murder after the rape and not during? Like, he was *supposedly* drugged and raped and then he murder the rapist the next day out of revenge.

I mean, the law is pretty clear on this one.

Who gives a shit what the law says? Bend it, bitch boy.

You should be allowed to kill a man that rapes you.

You disgusting cuck.

Prometheus
04-25-2019, 11:15 AM
The law is a joke.

Let's play with a hypothetical. I'll make up some names... let's say there are two guys named Billy and Justin.

If Billy rapes Justin, then Justin should be allowed to do whatever he wants to Billy. I mean string him up in the town square and slowly flay him in front of his entire family. Justin should have the right to rip out Billy's intestines and strangle him with them. He should be allowed to cut all of Billy's fingers and feed them to him. Rape is unforgivable, unredeemable. Only wicked revenge would suffice.

But sadly, that isn't how things work. Billy gets to carry on, while Justin just has to live with the experience of being raped. :(

iamgine
04-25-2019, 12:45 PM
Who gives a shit what the law says? Bend it, bitch boy.

You should be allowed to kill a man that rapes you.

You disgusting cuck.
I agree but that's not how the law works.

stalkerforlife
04-25-2019, 12:54 PM
The law is a joke.

Let's play with a hypothetical. I'll make up some names... let's say there are two guys named Billy and Justin.

If Billy rapes Justin, then Justin should be allowed to do whatever he wants to Billy. I mean string him up in the town square and slowly flay him in front of his entire family. Justin should have the right to rip out Billy's intestines and strangle him with them. He should be allowed to cut all of Billy's fingers and feed them to him. Rape is unforgivable, unredeemable. Only wicked revenge would suffice.

But sadly, that isn't how things work. Billy gets to carry on, while Justin just has to live with the experience of being raped. :(

His name was Brian for future reference.

For when you want to make fun of a 7 year old being raped.

But always remember, this is the only way you could ever speak to me like this and we both know it.

You're a p ussy.

:cheers:

Prometheus
04-26-2019, 02:05 AM
His name was Brian for future reference.

For when you want to make fun of a 7 year old being raped.

But always remember, this is the only way you could ever speak to me like this and we both know it.

You're a p ussy.

:cheers:

I made you feel angry. Remember your own choices which led to this outcome. Learn and do better.

LAmbruh
04-26-2019, 02:16 AM
The law is a joke.

savage :lol :oldlol:

Gatorade Sax
04-26-2019, 02:49 AM
I had never seen his video.

Oh shit, this guy is a legend.

Free Kai!

Come on bro..you

highwhey
04-26-2019, 02:52 AM
that sucks but the law is the law. lots of people are affected by laws that society feels shouldn

stalkerforlife
04-26-2019, 07:37 AM
I made you feel angry. Remember your own choices which led to this outcome. Learn and do better.

I'm not angry.

I pity a p ussy like you.

Anyone that talks about a 7 year old being raped like you do has to be the most miserable p ussy on the planet.

You give me hope for myself because at least I'm not a scared bitch like you. :lol

scuzzy
03-04-2020, 06:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYdfvlv9pk0

72-10
03-09-2020, 10:32 PM
The story makes no sense and, therefore, appears to be fake news.