PDA

View Full Version : Warriors should trade Curry and Dray in order to keep Durant

Ca$H
04-27-2019, 09:41 AM
If Durant is hellbent on leaving the Warriors need to do everything they can to make sure that he stays. That means potentially trading Curry and Dray. Durant is clearly the number one option and the best player in the NBA. I don't think the Warriors will ever trade Curry because he is their franchise player but Durant is probably sick of the narrative that he is somehow riding Curry's coattails to rings. KD and Dray simply don't get along and Dray will probably ask for max money even though he isn't a max player.

hold this L
04-27-2019, 09:45 AM
KD and Curry get along really well together and he respects Steph. Congratulations on making one of the dumbest topics on ish for the year. :applause:

Draymond can piss off however.

Ben Simmons 25
04-27-2019, 09:51 AM
KD can make more money off the court in NY than he can in San Fran, fyi. And he's publicly stated his next team will all be about money.

And Curry is a better player than KD... he's just continuing to take a willing backseat, which is a mistake on his part, but hey... whatever.

No idea what KD is going to do but I do know that getting rid of Steph would be a disaster.

Ca$H
04-27-2019, 09:53 AM
KD and Curry get along really well together and he respects Steph. Congratulations on making one of the dumbest topics on ish for the year. :applause:

Draymond can piss off however.

He likes and respects Steph. However, he also wants full credit from the general public. Will ever get full credit if he plays with Steph? All the rumors point to KD leaving. All I'm saying is I would do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen.

AlternativeAcc.
04-27-2019, 01:17 PM
Just trade curry.

Dray is way more important to the warriors success and identity than curry. Curry is easily replaceable... hes redundant in the warriors offense... durant and Kiay already do the heavy lifting anyway... all you need is a decent shooter to replace curry

Would love a deal for brogdon and Bledsoe but the bucks prob laugh in our faces

We'll give em looney too :confusedshrug:

superduper
04-27-2019, 01:19 PM
KD without Curry is a literal loser

Walk on Water
04-27-2019, 02:42 PM
You have a chance with Curry but not with just KD.

Wardell Curry
04-27-2019, 03:11 PM
https://static.businessinsider.com/image/5524291deab8ea7620fc827e/image.gif

You'd have to be a fool to trade this man.

superduper
04-27-2019, 06:38 PM
https://static.businessinsider.com/image/5524291deab8ea7620fc827e/image.gif

You'd have to be a fool to trade this man.

Examples of the Warriors getting free spoonfed points off of Curry being doubled - https://streamable.com/g3i7g

bobopenguin
04-27-2019, 08:08 PM
one of dumbest idea.

sammichoffate
04-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Curry is spending his whole career w/ GS brah, Draymond I see leaving though.

SpaceJam2
04-27-2019, 08:19 PM
KD without Curry is a literal loser

And Curry? :lol

2015 choke job versus a team missing #2 and #3 option in the Finals
2016 MAJOR choke job

Not much better

Draz
04-27-2019, 08:30 PM
KD > Curry

BigShotBob
04-27-2019, 08:35 PM
Golden State will never trade Curry and I imagine that Klay is untouchable as well.

The only player that is "tradeable" is Dray but he'd have to be in a package deal with Iggy and Quinn Cook for some really good players, preferably bigs.

I'd like to see the Warriors get a big that they can dump the ball down low to and let him go to work to slow the game down. Cousins isn't that guy yet since he doesn't have a natural height advantage.

talkingconch
04-27-2019, 08:37 PM
lmao you don't trade the greatest shooter of all time. the amount of double teams he commands is enough to keep him on your team. Him + KD alone is what makes the warriors unbeatable. And we haven't even talked about Klay Thompson.