PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to LaMarcus Aldridge

And1AllDay
04-28-2019, 01:44 AM
He has made playoffs 9 years and averaged over 25 ppg one year

:applause:

Proctor
04-28-2019, 01:46 AM
He's getting a lot of hate for this series (and pretty much every series in the past), but that's undue to me. He played fine. Wasn't amazing, wasn't bad. Played with solid defensive effort and played with energy.

He got doubled a lot tonight and still played much better than DeRozan. He didn't quit.

RRR3
04-28-2019, 11:27 AM
He's getting a lot of hate for this series (and pretty much every series in the past), but that's undue to me. He played fine. Wasn't amazing, wasn't bad. Played with solid defensive effort and played with energy.

He got doubled a lot tonight and still played much better than DeRozan. He didn't quit.
What about the end bro?

Manny98
04-28-2019, 11:38 AM
Spurs should just blow it up and rebuild at this point

Your not going anywhere with LaMarcus Aldridge as your best player

Trade DeRozan and LA and build around Murray, Lonnie ect.

I think Pop might retire as well, Becky Hammon as the future coach

AirFederer
04-28-2019, 11:39 AM
He doesn

NBASTATMAN
04-28-2019, 12:05 PM
The Spurs lost Manu, Parker, PG Murray who was all defense last season, Kyle Anderson and Danny Green..

That is a lot of playoff experience and talent to lose in one season and still make the playoffs.. Give them credit.. With Murray back next season they should be better..

But Aldridge is a playoff failure year in and year out.. Defrozen isnt bad but in todays league he cant be your leading scorer if you want to get into title contention.. Too many teams have much more talent than the Spurs..

And1AllDay
04-28-2019, 03:53 PM
The Spurs lost Manu, Parker, PG Murray who was all defense last season, Kyle Anderson and Danny Green..

That is a lot of playoff experience and talent to lose in one season and still make the playoffs.. Give them credit.. With Murray back next season they should be better..

But Aldridge is a playoff failure year in and year out.. Defrozen isnt bad but in todays league he cant be your leading scorer if you want to get into title contention.. Too many teams have much more talent than the Spurs..

They did lose a lot of players no doubt but LMA is a joke I hate to say it :( Dude is good at...rebounding maybe? Just does everything okay