PDA

View Full Version : Explain to me why Stephen Curry got 2 MVP awards but 0 FMVP award?

k0kakw0rld
04-28-2019, 06:15 PM
Regular season basketball vs Playoffs basketball?

Guess who? Me again :D I am just interested to see y'all answers.

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:16 PM
He should have won in 2015.

If Curry isn't that good...then why were you so scared when KD signed with the Warriors?

hold this L
04-28-2019, 06:31 PM
He should have won in 2015.

If Curry isn't that good...then why were you so scared when KD signed with the Warriors?
Why would he be scared, it's not like his pathetic franchise is ever going to win. Or are you talking about the other 28 teams he supports?

Cleverness
04-28-2019, 06:31 PM
under armour

nike

rachel nichols gives award out. you like her?

adam silver rigged finals 2016

durant best player in NBA in 2017

AlternativeAcc.
04-28-2019, 06:33 PM
He sucks when games are close

statpadded in the 2015 finals making the low IQ fans think he should've won

meanwhile Iggy was hitting huge shots when they needed them and played elite defense

If you're a curry fan, you're low IQ

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:36 PM
He sucks when games are close

statpadded in the 2015 finals making the low IQ fans think he should've won

meanwhile Iggy was hitting huge shots when they needed them and played elite defense

If you're a curry fan, you're low IQ

In 2015 finals, Curry put up 31/7/6 on 50/42/83 with 2.5 steals in game 5/6...so he CLOSED out that series for the Warriors.

Lebrons herculean effort WARPED the finals MVP voting.

warriorfan
04-28-2019, 06:36 PM
under armour

nike

rachel nichols gives award out. you like her?

adam silver rigged finals 2016

durant best player in NBA in 2017

Don

AlternativeAcc.
04-28-2019, 06:43 PM
In 2015 finals, Curry put up 31/7/6 on 50/42/83 with 2.5 steals in game 5/6...so he CLOSED out that series for the Warriors.

Lebrons herculean effort WARPED the finals MVP voting.
14 of those points in game 5 came late in the 4th after warriors established a lead

Game 6 he scored 25 on 40%

Jiggy scored 25 on 45% and was elite on defense all series

Theres a reason curry got zero votes. Box score watching is never a good idea

scuzzy
04-28-2019, 06:45 PM
Because he got outplayed hard by Lebron and was getting beat down until Iggy got injected into starting lineup

Iggy turned the whole series around

Bronbron23
04-28-2019, 08:16 PM
It's easy really. The regular season is a joke now. Refs call everything and teams arnt showing there best effort and defence. This isn't even debatable unless your an idiot. This changes big time come the post season. Also like I've said before teams have figured out how to guard curry and the warriors somewhat. They know they have to switch everything and the off ball defender has to step up and force curry to drive. They know one of the best ways to take curry out of his rythem is to attack him on defence in hopes to tire him out or tire him out. As long as kd is around Steph will be second fiddle and if kd leaves Steph will be the man but never win another chip.

And1AllDay
04-28-2019, 08:21 PM
Lil fella shrinks under pressure like muh d1ck in cold water

Finals = cold water for Curry nuts

Mr.GOAT2408
04-29-2019, 12:08 AM
His game (more specifically his body) isn't as suited for the playoffs as guys like KD, Kawhi, LeBron, etc. are

I like Curry but the Warriors had the perfect cast around him especially in those days. Your backcourt teammate can defend and can go off without even needing the ball? Your PF can pretty much play and guard any position while being possibly the best facilitator on the team? Your backup SF literally only comes off the bench out of philosophy because he was good enough to start for most teams and was a versatile do it all forward? You couldn't ask for a better cast around him

They also had a very solid bench. That's the 2015 and 2016 Warriors. KD made them even more dangerous in the postseason and that's enough to compensate for the awkwardness of an ISO player starting and the now weak bench but those are why, Iggy and LeBron had better arguments for finals MVP in 2015, Green would have won in 2016 had the Warriors won, and KD 100% deserved finals MVP in 2017 and 2018

FreezingTsmoove
04-29-2019, 12:40 AM
Because hes Not signed to Nike.......

Notice how the only people the media talk about in GOAT consversations are nike athletes....

They need KD to have as much hardware as possible so they can prop him up in the future....

Lebron literally got his ass beat on laughable effciency and somehow got more FMVP votes than Curry :lol It was such a laughable beatdown that Iguodala who was guarding him got the FMVP....

And1AllDay
04-29-2019, 12:55 AM
Because hes Not signed to Nike.......

Notice how the only people the media talk about in GOAT consversations are nike athletes....

They need KD to have as much hardware as possible so they can prop him up in the future....

Lebron literally got his ass beat on laughable effciency and somehow got more FMVP votes than Curry :lol It was such a laughable beatdown that Iguodala who was guarding him got the FMVP....

Curry shrinks like my nuts in cold water bruh

FreezingTsmoove
04-29-2019, 12:59 AM
Curry shrinks like my nuts in cold water bruh

He shrunk one time his entire career and you hold onto that like you held on to your mothers tits until you were 11 years of age. Lebron has lost in embarassing fashion 6 times in his career but I dont call him a shrinker... Let it go dude, 2016 was 3 years ago

!@#$%Vectors!@#
04-29-2019, 01:00 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9X00mVV0AA9I-Q.jpg

k0kakw0rld
02-19-2021, 05:12 AM
Why would he be scared, it's not like his pathetic franchise is ever going to win. Or are you talking about the other 28 teams he supports?
Raptors won 4-2 though, baby boiiiiiii :lol

And yah I am rooting for 30 teams, fkin idiot. :oldlol:

TheGoatest
02-19-2021, 05:19 AM
Does Curry have the worst MVP to Finals MVP ratio in history, since the Finals MVP award was created? Him, Steve Nash, Karl Malone and Yawn-nis.

clipps
02-19-2021, 07:12 AM
Not quite thick enough.

hold this L
02-19-2021, 08:18 AM
Does Curry have the worst MVP to Finals MVP ratio in history, since the Finals MVP award was created? Him, Steve Nash, Karl Malone and Yawn-nis.
He has a good ratio of beating your hero both overall and in playoff series though. :applause:

warriorfan
02-19-2021, 09:32 AM
Raptors won 4-2 though, baby boiiiiiii :lol

And yah I am rooting for 30 teams, fkin idiot. :oldlol:

That’s actually a genius strategy. If you are a fan of all 30 teams...your team wins the championship every year.

K0kakw0rld with the Eisenstein level iq

Stephonit
02-19-2021, 10:17 AM
For the same reason the media keeps pushing the idea that Damian Lillard is better than Stephen Curry despite having a 0-10 record against him in the playoffs, the idea that Curry cannot carry a bad team to the playoffs despite Curry having already done so earlier in his career, and the idea that Curry is the best shooter of all-time—something so obvious that Ray Allen acknowledged as much years ago—implying that is all he is and not something far more.

There are a bunch of dumb lemmings out there who are easily duped and will believe anything the media says.

The question you should be asking yourself is this: Are you one of those lemmings?

Stanley Kobrick
02-19-2021, 10:24 AM
Regular season basketball vs Playoffs basketball?

Guess who? Me again :D I am just interested to see y'all answers.
very interesting indeed

k0kakw0rld
02-19-2021, 02:30 PM
That’s actually a genius strategy. If you are a fan of all 30 teams...your team wins the championship every year.

K0kakw0rld with the Eisenstein level iq
Come on bro you are better at trolling than that. Try one more time, this is really weak.

We know damn well what you saying right now is BS. However my OP is nothing but facts. I am still waiting for answers that have yet to come.

Axe
02-19-2021, 07:21 PM
Despite going to 5 straight finals and having 3 rings overall

He's had 0 fmvps in that run

Let that sink in for a moment

Axe
09-03-2021, 02:25 AM
He got a scoring title this year but ended up losing both games in the losers bracket tournament.