PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: The Bucks choose paying Bledsoe early over keeping cap to resign Middleton.

Mask the Embiid
04-30-2019, 08:55 PM
:roll: :roll:

Pretty much let him know a year in advance that they choose Bledsoe over him

90sgoat
04-30-2019, 08:58 PM
:roll:

He'll make a decent 4th option on Mavs next season.

Mask the Embiid
04-30-2019, 09:01 PM

He'll make a decent 4th option on Mavs next season.
no black people are signing for Cuban after what he said unless he overpays them.He cant offer middleton anymore money than brooklyn,lakers,ect.....the mavs days are numbered

90sgoat
04-30-2019, 09:04 PM
no black people are signing for Cuban after what he said unless he overpays them.He cant offer middleton anymore money than brooklyn,lakers,ect.....the mavs days are numbered

Gotta have that token black guy:

Doncic
Middleton
Bogdanovich
KP
Vucevic

That's a ring baby

Mask the Embiid
04-30-2019, 09:06 PM

Doncic
Middleton
Bogdanovich
KP
Vucevic

That's a ring baby
1st round exit thanks to Jokic....how sweet would that be.:lol :banana: :banana:

red1
04-30-2019, 09:14 PM

Doncic
Middleton
Bogdanovich
KP
Vucevic

That's a ring baby
we need your shtick man. too many black players - to be honest I'm sick of all of these great players like MJ shaq kobe durant etc.

I wouldn't mind a series against that mavs team tbh. might actually have a shot.

Proctor
04-30-2019, 09:17 PM
OP's favorite TV show is Claws :roll: :roll: :roll:

Xiao Yao You
04-30-2019, 09:29 PM
I'm sure they plan on keeping Middleton. Signing Bledsoe early I would imagine was part of that plan

Mask the Embiid
04-30-2019, 09:35 PM
OP's favorite TV show is Claws :roll: :roll: :roll:
Sixers 2019-2020

Ben Simmons
Middleton
Butler
??????? (zion?)
Big Wiggle

https://media.giphy.com/media/blqEBWV6iFjGM/giphy.gif

Spurs 2019-2020

Derrick "whodini" White
Dejounte "midrange" Murray
DeMar "midrange" DeRozan
LaMarcus "mid range" Aldridge
Jakob "you guessed it....mid range" Poeltl

:hammertime:

Mask the Embiid
04-30-2019, 09:43 PM
I'm sure they plan on keeping Middleton. Signing Bledsoe early I would imagine was part of that plan
They have to pay Giannis the 220 million dollar supermax cause he's 1st team all nba :lol

+ brogdon new contract

cant afford anywhere close to him unless they want to pay the highest luxury tax of all time....even more than GSW if they resign all 4 players with max contracts

but milwaukee fans aren't paying 1 million dollars for front row season tickets like gsw fans....so it aint happnen

RRR3
04-30-2019, 09:51 PM
Sixers 2019-2020

Ben Simmons
Middleton
Butler
??????? (zion?)
Big Wiggle

https://media.giphy.com/media/blqEBWV6iFjGM/giphy.gif

Spurs 2019-2020

Derrick "whodini" White
Dejounte "midrange" Murray
DeMar "midrange" DeRozan
LaMarcus "mid range" Aldridge
Jakob "you guessed it....mid range" Poeltl

:hammertime:
Poeltl doesn’t take midrange shots.

Proctor
04-30-2019, 09:56 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Poeltl doesn

Jasper
04-30-2019, 10:08 PM
Middleton had a so so season , he will be resigned , he likes Milwaukee, cause they traded for him.

Milbuck
04-30-2019, 10:17 PM
You're legit the dumbest poster on here lmfao. Bledsoe's contract has absolutely nothing to do with Middleton, we still easily can retain him if he wants to be here.

Xiao Yao You
04-30-2019, 10:59 PM
They have to pay Giannis the 220 million dollar supermax cause he's 1st team all nba :lol

+ brogdon new contract

cant afford anywhere close to him unless they want to pay the highest luxury tax of all time....even more than GSW if they resign all 4 players with max contracts

but milwaukee fans aren't paying 1 million dollars for front row season tickets like gsw fans....so it aint happnen

They are keeping Middleton before Brogdan I would imagine. Brogdan and Bledsoe are getting max deals? Middleton might.

Milbuck
04-30-2019, 11:06 PM
They are keeping Middleton before Brogdan I would imagine. Brogdan and Bledsoe are getting max deals? Middleton might.
Bledsoe was already extended on a pretty reasonable deal, nothing close to a max. Highly doubt Brogdon gets anything close to a max either, especially now that he picked up yet another injury just before the playoffs

Im so nba'd out
04-30-2019, 11:10 PM
You're legit the dumbest poster on here lmfao. Bledsoe's contract has absolutely nothing to do with Middleton, we still easily can retain him if he wants to be here.
If your owner wants to pay the highest luxury tax of all-time.Giannis is getting the 220 million supermax max. Its gonna be a rough go for the next couple of years bud.

:banana: :banana:

spoiler alert he's not gonna pay that much in tax in a small market.....Middleton is gone

Xiao Yao You
04-30-2019, 11:18 PM
Bledsoe was already extended on a pretty reasonable deal, nothing close to a max. Highly doubt Brogdon gets anything close to a max either, especially now that he picked up yet another injury just before the playoffs

Brogdan is restricted as well which could keep his price down

Jasper
04-30-2019, 11:52 PM
lopez, brogdan, middleton will all stay.

Hill , and Mikoc are concerns I have , but I think they will take less to stay.

Rudeboy3
04-30-2019, 11:55 PM
If your owner wants to pay the highest luxury tax of all-time.Giannis is getting the 220 million supermax max. Its gonna be a rough go for the next couple of years bud.

spoiler alert he's not gonna pay that much in tax in a small market.....Middleton is gone
the bucks have 3 owners and they've already said they are fine with going to the luxury if the team goes deep in the playoffs

Rudeboy3
04-30-2019, 11:56 PM

the bucks have 5 owners and they've already said they are fine with going to the luxury if the team goes deep in the playoffs

Rudeboy3
04-30-2019, 11:56 PM
lopez, brogdan, middleton will all stay.

Hill , and Mikoc are concerns I have , but I think they will take less to stay.
Hill is staying

qrich
05-01-2019, 03:01 AM
Hey moron, there's a little thing called a CBA, and if you had an iota of intelligence to understand it, you would realize that the Bucks do not need cap to sign Middleton, as they have his bird rights. And will retain him at nearly any cost (though, if he wants the max, I tell him to take it. He isn't a max guy, in the same way Tobias Harris isn't a max guy).

Bledsoe was also signed at a contract which could be argued below market value. Had he hit free agency, someone would've gave him an additional $5M or so a year after striking out on Kemba and Kyrie.

Im so nba'd out
05-21-2019, 10:19 PM
Middleton is gonna get the max from someone :roll:

Bucks are stuck with Bledsoe :roll: :roll:

imdaman99
05-21-2019, 10:25 PM
I like Middleton. I hope he's good enough to be a championship 2nd option. He's pretty good in the halfcourt, when Giannis isn't really.

Jasper
05-21-2019, 10:29 PM
No one wanted Middlton when he was in Detroit , we helped his development