FireDavidKahn
05-01-2019, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE]The Minnesota Timberwolves are hiring Houston

qrich
05-01-2019, 06:24 PM
They should have made a harder push to get Winger imo

FireDavidKahn
05-01-2019, 06:25 PM
Seriously, to put this in perspective it's like going from a broken down pinto to a Ferrari (for this organization)

FireDavidKahn
05-01-2019, 06:28 PM
They should have made a harder push to get Winger imo
I think Winger wanted to stay with the Clippers all along. Seemed to me that he was doing the old "I'll flirt to leave but I want a bigger pay day or power". Now I don't know if he actually got those things but he ruled himself out almost as soon as we started the search

TheCorporation
05-01-2019, 06:34 PM
Seriously, to put this in perspective it's like going from a broken down pinto to a Ferrari (for this organization)

Let's go Wolves :rockon:

Upgrade time!

Sportal
05-01-2019, 08:57 PM
Didn't Billups go for this?

Xiao Yao You
05-01-2019, 09:12 PM
I'm utterly shocked. This actually gives me a little hope that we can somehow put a decent team around KAT in the next few years.

We'll see. He's never done this job before

qrich
05-01-2019, 09:15 PM
I think Winger wanted to stay with the Clippers all along. Seemed to me that he was doing the old "I'll flirt to leave but I want a bigger pay day or power". Now I don't know if he actually got those things but he ruled himself out almost as soon as we started the search
That might very well be true, but I would've kept pushing to try to get a sit down with him. The work him, Lawrence and Trent have done is spectacular...the credit to West is overblown.

FireDavidKahn
05-01-2019, 11:12 PM
That might very well be true, but I would've kept pushing to try to get a sit down with him. The work him, Lawrence and Trent have done is spectacular...the credit to West is overblown.
He was my #1 choice but I'm in no way disappointed with the outcome.

Smoke117
05-01-2019, 11:13 PM
They need to find a number 1 player before they can start to build to contendership. KAT isn't the best player on a championship team. That's all beside the point that the Twolves will never be a championship contender. It's just too small market and not a place players want to be. Cold as fukk and too many crackers.

FireDavidKahn
05-01-2019, 11:14 PM
We'll see. He's never done this job before
Absolutely. He could be an utter failure but he does have a great pedigree with tons of people praising the guy.