PDA

View Full Version : Kanter Heckling Controversy

MaxPlayer
05-02-2019, 10:00 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26657954/kanter-draws-support-union-drawing-jeers

So this is now one of the top stories on the front page of ESPN and I have to say I don

qrich
05-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Kanter's a moron.

brooks_thompson
05-02-2019, 10:08 PM
That's about on par with this. http://time.com/4205038/sacramento-kings-monkey-shirts/

These dudes are just young doofuses who are just following what the media does by looking for politically incorrect 'offenses' in things in which there is nothing remotely wrong

Bronbron23
05-02-2019, 10:31 PM
Really are you that numb? Saying go back to turkey would be like telling a black person to go back to Africa or a Chinese person to go back to China. Given white people's racist past and present it's just doesn't sound good. Yeah maybe who ever said it ment it in the same way they would tell an American player to go back to Philly or go back to new york but it's pretty unlikely. Any half smart person knows how it sounds. If they said it I'm sure they knew what they were doing.

FKAri
05-02-2019, 10:35 PM
Didn't someone get banned from the arena for referring to Westbrook as "boy"?

TheGreatDeraj
05-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Really are you that numb? Saying go back to turkey would be like telling a black person to go back to Africa or a Chinese person to go back to China. Given white people's racist past and present it's just doesn't sound good. Yeah maybe who ever said it ment it in the same way they would tell an American player to go back to Philly or go back to new york but it's pretty unlikely. Any half smart person knows how it sounds. If they said it I'm sure they knew what they were doing.

Not really. It doesn't have anything to do with race or nationality. Did you read the OP?

It's a joke(in poor taste) based on the fact that he can't go back to Turkey because he has said bad things about Erdogan(leader of Turkey) and the Turkish government says he's part of a terror organization because he has expressed support for a terror organization including a Turkish Exile who Erdogan, blames for a failed coup attempt.

TheCorporation
05-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Didn't someone get banned from the arena for referring to Westbrook as "boy"?

Yep

Weak af

brooks_thompson
05-02-2019, 10:45 PM

It's a lame thing to say, but the whole 'joke'/gist to it isn't the 'go back to Turkey', it's the 'oh wait, you can't'. Because of the arrest warrant. It's nothing like saying 'go back to Africa/China just cuz I don't like your color'.

Patrick Chewing
05-02-2019, 10:46 PM
NBA players so soft nowadays

Real Men Wear Green
05-02-2019, 10:52 PM
If a fan can get banned for saying offensive things like what supposedly happened with Westbrook then talking shit about Kanter and the situation in Turkey deserves that level of punishment.

stalkerforlife
05-02-2019, 10:53 PM
Too bad Kanter turned out like this.

He was giving the white man hope.

highwhey
05-02-2019, 10:54 PM
If a fan can get banned for saying offensive things like what supposedly happened with Westbrook then talking shit about Kanter and the situation in Turkey deserves that level of punishment.
in that case, half of boston would be banned from Celtics games. lot of racists.

TheCorporation
05-02-2019, 10:56 PM
in that case, half of boston would be banned from Celtics games. lot of racists.

+1 Boston is easily the worst/most racist

Real Men Wear Green
05-02-2019, 10:59 PM
Does Arizona celebrate MLK day yet? This whole country has racism in it's history.

highwhey
05-02-2019, 11:08 PM
Does Arizona celebrate MLK day yet? This whole country has racism in it's history.
https://i.postimg.cc/438b3TXf/dame2.png no comment

TheCorporation
05-02-2019, 11:10 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/438b3TXf/dame2.png no comment

https://i.postimg.cc/FFC0jC7m/Necksquestion3.jpg

:lol :lol

stalkerforlife
05-02-2019, 11:11 PM

You're only angry because your racism leads to nothing.

Whites being tribal means doomsday for the world.

I have a lot of Native American in me, so they mollywhopped a large portion of my ass, too.

Whites are just superior.

highwhey
05-02-2019, 11:15 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/FFC0jC7m/Necksquestion3.jpg

:lol :lol
:oldlol:

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-03-2019, 12:20 AM
Admittedly I don’t know shit about Turkish politics, but it seems like Kanter has accurately identified Erdogan as a piece of shit (although the guy Kanter does support apparently isn’t exactly Mr Rogers either.)

Erdogan is likely a much, much better man than you (Allah knows best), and you will pay for your slander come the Reckoning. Erdogan has done more for the welfare of his people and has reversed the damage wrought by evildoers (like Ataturk) in Turkey and has paved way for a better world. He has stabilized a country in chaos, fought against both terrorism, coups, and reversed the damage made by European-wannabes of the past.

You're a foolish kaffir that hasn't quiet yet grasped basic questions like the meaning of life and what constitutes right or wrong and you have the arrogance to belittle someone who likely knew things you still haven't---as children. Both Erdogan and Gulen are admirable men in their own right.

34-24 Footwork
05-03-2019, 02:43 AM
Erdogan is likely a much, much better man than you (Allah knows best), and you will pay for your slander come the Reckoning. Erdogan has done more for the welfare of his people and has reversed the damage wrought by evildoers (like Ataturk) in Turkey and has paved way for a better world.

:biggums: :biggums:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6YglDndxKdCNw7q8/giphy.gif

SamuraiSWISH
05-03-2019, 03:43 AM
Um white people

smoovegittar
05-03-2019, 05:54 AM
You're only angry because your racism leads to nothing.

Whites being tribal means doomsday for the world.

I have a lot of Native American in me, so they mollywhopped a large portion of my ass, too.

Whites are just superior.

How the fukkk does this clown even get to post here? What a fukkking toilet this place is.

qrich
05-03-2019, 06:10 AM
Erdogan is likely a much, much better man than you (Allah knows best), and you will pay for your slander come the Reckoning. Erdogan has done more for the welfare of his people and has reversed the damage wrought by evildoers (like Ataturk) in Turkey and has paved way for a better world. He has stabilized a country in chaos, fought against both terrorism, coups, and reversed the damage made by European-wannabes of the past.

You're a foolish kaffir that hasn't quiet yet grasped basic questions like the meaning of life and what constitutes right or wrong and you have the arrogance to belittle someone who likely knew things you still haven't---as children. Both Erdogan and Gulen are admirable men in their own right.

Look at this guy defending a Genocide praiser

brooks_thompson
05-03-2019, 06:15 AM
:biggums: :biggums:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6YglDndxKdCNw7q8/giphy.gif

Ultmate response. I was actually gonna try to respond to that post with words but I just couldn't.

GimmeThat
05-03-2019, 06:25 AM
these tactics are apart of the American thanksgiving tradition.

Bronbron23
05-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Um white people’s racist present? Wtf you talking about man. The ones the voted a black man as president for two terms? Such a ridiculous false narrative. Not to mention racism isn’t exclusive to one skin color, dumb ass.
All you have to do is go on any forum or comment section on the internet and you can see racism is alive and well buddy.

And lol at your Obama comment. I know white dudes that love tupac and Michael Jordan but hate nuckas in general.

Akeem34TheDream
05-03-2019, 10:50 AM

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. You are probably the only person in the world that admires both Gulen and Erdogan. Both are manipulative people who uses religion as a tool. But also hate eachother. Go see a doctor immediately. You need it.