PDA

View Full Version : so that k0kakw0rld guy thinks Kawhi is going to stay in Toronto?

Vino24
05-02-2019, 11:52 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

RealSkipBayless
05-02-2019, 11:54 PM
Welcome to the Lakers.. :lol

:hammertime: :party:

keep-itreal
05-02-2019, 11:59 PM
b-b-b-but we have Siakam! :roll: :roll:

Sportal
05-03-2019, 12:02 AM
Dude doesn't even know what team he supports.

bison
05-03-2019, 12:54 PM
what's the point of trying to taunt a guy like cuckw0rld when his team loses considering he pretends to stan for about 20 different teams anyway? Same thing with that manny f@g. that dude is just gonna go on another alt and stan for another team next month.

where are all the real team fans? weren't any of your teams handed down to you from your dads like mine was? all the team forums are dead. it sucks because with real team fans you can talk real shit. being a real team fan means when you win you can not only rub it in others faces, but you can MEAN IT too. watching basketball isn't as much fun with trolls and alts. and its pathetic because trolling is supposedly this forum's selling point--the thing that actually makes this place more boring.

Manny98
05-03-2019, 03:42 PM

Manny98
05-03-2019, 03:54 PM
what's the point of trying to taunt a guy like cuckw0rld when his team loses considering he pretends to stan for about 20 different teams anyway? Same thing with that manny f@g. that dude is just gonna go on another alt and stan for another team next month.

where are all the real team fans? weren't any of your teams handed down to you from your dads like mine was? all the team forums are dead. it sucks because with real team fans you can talk real shit. being a real team fan means when you win you can not only rub it in others faces, but you can MEAN IT too. watching basketball isn't as much fun with trolls and alts. and its pathetic because trolling is supposedly this forum's selling point--the thing that actually makes this place more boring.
I have always been a Nets fan dumbass, I was born in Brooklyn

TheCorporation
05-03-2019, 03:58 PM
I have always been a Nets fan dumbass, I was born in Brooklyn

Boom

We stay winning :banana:

Dumbass haters getting rocked :rockon:

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 10:18 PM

Since I started in 2011 (I always followed 4 teams). Raptors were always part of it. 8 years later still rooting for them. So ask yourself this one question.

Are you retarded? :confusedshrug:

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 10:18 PM
How does it feel to be sucking the NBA CHAMPS DICK FELLAS? :confusedshrug:

Vino24
06-25-2019, 10:19 PM
Since I started in 2011 (I always followed 4 teams). Raptors were always part of it. 8 years later still rooting for them. So ask yourself this one question.

Are you retarded? :confusedshrug:
Yeah you only follow four teams a year. But its not the same four teams EVERY year :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 10:25 PM
Yeah you only follow four teams a year. But its not the same four teams EVERY year :oldlol:
Hey look, another retard joining the party. Welcome sir let me educate you a little.

I will permaban my account right now if you can show me. I swear to GOD I will never post here ever again. (Raptors, Nets, Warriors, Spurs).

Better, do you want to be a man once in your life or you still a kid resulting in playing dumb? :confusedshrug:

Don't worry I am expecting you to ghost in order for this post to disappear but don't worry fool. I will make sure this post doesn't go away.

Vino24
06-25-2019, 10:26 PM
Hey look, another retard joining the party. Welcome sir let me educate you a little.

I will permaban my account right now if you can show me. I swear to GOD I will never post here ever again. (Raptors, Nets, Warriors, Spurs).

Better, do you want to be a man once in your life or you still a kid resulting in playing dumb? :confusedshrug:

Don't worry I am expecting you to ghost in order for this post to disappear but don't worry fool. I will make sure this post doesn't go away.
I only need to follow one team. You are pathetic :facepalm

n00bie
06-25-2019, 10:26 PM

Do delusional Lakers fans really think Kawhi is coming? It's either Clippers or Toronto.

Vino24
06-25-2019, 10:28 PM
Do delusional Lakers fans really think Kawhi is coming? It's either Clippers or Toronto.
No they don't think hes coming. But Dallas is now a 3rd team in the running

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 10:33 PM
I only need to follow one team. You are pathetic :facepalm
Every damn poster including yourself is pathetic.

You are the coward acting like you:

- Don't talk on a daily about LeBron James (a player who played for 3 different franchises. By default everybody been following already three teams) Why? He's the most talked about athlete ever.

- Everybody been following every moves the Warriors have been making the past 5 years. So that makes everybody a follower of this team.

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 10:46 PM
OP where you at? :oldlol: :lol

B!tch ass nikka

Vino24
06-25-2019, 11:01 PM
OP where you at? :oldlol: :lol

B!tch ass nikka
you are the bitch ass nikka. bandwagon bitch :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 11:03 PM
you are the bitch ass nikka. bandwagon bitch :oldlol:
How about you quote this?

Every damn poster including yourself is pathetic.

You are the coward acting like you:

- Don't talk on a daily about LeBron James (a player who played for 3 different franchises. By default everybody been following already three teams) Why? He's the most talked about athlete ever.

- Everybody been following every moves the Warriors have been making the past 5 years. So that makes everybody a follower of this team.

You are a pvssy BOI. Real talk

The Iron Fist
06-25-2019, 11:05 PM

Thats a different era. These guys are fans of players now, not teams. With the internet it makes it easier to follow any team or player. Before, the newspapers dominated the sports report and only local teams were given the headlines.

warriorfan
06-25-2019, 11:11 PM
Well the good thing is wherever Leonard winds up, it

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 11:27 PM
Thats a different era. These guys are fans of players now, not teams. With the internet it makes it easier to follow any team or player. Before, the newspapers dominated the sports report and only local teams were given the headlines.
SHUT THE **** UP IDIOT. I AM CONVINCED MOST FANS back then were fans of their teams and also FOLLOWING MICHAEL JORDAN's BULLS. I dare you to say no. This narrative that other eras were better than the new era is bullshit.

I am pretty sure some Lakers fans were also following Iverson (the man was just fun to watch) back then.

Just like you may be rooting for your home team (hometown) but are following what LeBron and the rest of the other stars are doing.

Vino24
06-25-2019, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Well the good thing is wherever Leonard winds up, it

k0kakw0rld
06-25-2019, 11:44 PM
Brutal :lol
Keep ducking my posts and keep sucking your daddy's d!ck

Warriofan you trained them well, I see. :applause: At least I must admit you get them on their knees faster than I can.

LostCause
06-26-2019, 02:52 AM
I think he stays too

Why would he go elsewhere? Would be a dumb decision

Manny98
06-26-2019, 03:32 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Well the good thing is wherever Leonard winds up, it

k0kakw0rld
06-26-2019, 10:42 AM
:roll: :roll:
Oh look another one of your cheerleaders, Warriorfan. :oldlol:

Isn't what LeBron stans been doing for years though? :confusedshrug: