PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else get nervous when eating Indian food

warriorfan
05-04-2019, 04:00 PM
They have some good stuff but those guys are next level unsanitary. You might have a great meal, you might get really sick. It

highwhey
05-04-2019, 04:30 PM
judging off the pic from your living room, sanitation is not one of your priorities either OP https://i.postimg.cc/5NMng7nM/sass2.png

warriorfan
05-04-2019, 04:38 PM
judging off the pic from your living room, sanitation is not one of your priorities either OP https://i.postimg.cc/5NMng7nM/sass2.png

You are literally a fat mexican truck driver. You are the last person to judge anyone over anything

highwhey
05-04-2019, 04:44 PM
You are literally a fat mexican truck driver. You are the last person to judge anyone over anything
:oldlol: truck driver? you got me all types of wrong.

i just pointed out you live in unsanitary conditions, i can smell that ashtray through my computer. maybe don't make threads about people you suspect are unsanitary when your own living room is a dumpster.

warriorfan
05-04-2019, 04:46 PM

i just pointed out you live in unsanitary conditions, i can smell that ashtray through my computer. maybe don't make threads about people you suspect are unsanitary when your own living room is a dumpster.

If you think having an ashtray full of kush roaches is unsanitary than don

highwhey
05-04-2019, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]If you think having an ashtray full of kush roaches is unsanitary than don

warriorfan
05-04-2019, 04:53 PM
so by your logic, mexicans are unsanitary bc of bad plumbing, then why are you unsanitary if you live in the 1st world country with great plumbing? https://i.postimg.cc/FKsTXYLF/Tekashi-Juice.png

Let

highwhey
05-04-2019, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Let

qrich
05-04-2019, 05:24 PM
Tbh, every Injun joint I been too , cooks name was Fernando

SpaceJam2
05-04-2019, 05:46 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/Vv8jS0GV/qweqweqweqwe.png

SpaceJam2
05-04-2019, 05:46 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Wrekt

egokiller
05-04-2019, 07:16 PM

Do we need to post up the picture where you have all your fvcking clothes thrown all over the floor? And your calling someone else unsanitary? Oh the irony. :roll:

highwhey
05-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Do we need to post up the picture where you have all your fvcking clothes thrown all over the floor? And your calling someone else unsanitary? Oh the irony. :roll:
except i didn't make this thread dumbass. i'll admit i am not the cleanest person, hence why i don't go around making threads about unsanitary people.

you have to be the lowest IQ poster, easily. :lol

"jon snow was hiding in the castle"

:roll:

egokiller
05-04-2019, 07:30 PM
except i didn't make this thread dumbass. i'll admit i am not the cleanest person, hence why i don't go around making threads about unsanitary people.

you have to be the lowest IQ poster, easily. :lol

"jon snow was hiding in the castle"

It doesn't matter if you didn't make the thread. It's the shit you were talking in the thread. I recall a picture you posted where there was shit lying on the floor everywhere. :roll:

highwhey
05-04-2019, 07:32 PM
It doesn't matter if you didn't make the thread. It's the shit you were talking in the thread. I recall a picture you posted where there was shit lying on the floor everywhere. :roll:
that's called clothes kiddo. i don't have a dirty ashtray with a cottonswab in it that was used to clean a crackpipe. great memory tho, that pic a year old - rent free.

wouldn't be surprised if OP reported me to Kblaze :roll:

egokiller
05-04-2019, 07:35 PM
that's called clothes kiddo. i don't have a dirty ashtray with a cottonswab in it that was used to clean a crackpipe. great memory tho, that pic a year old - rent free.

wouldn't be surprised if OP reported me to Kblaze :roll:

Don't give a fvck what it was. A place is either clean, or it's not. Your just another pot calling the kettle black. :roll:

Shit is almost as bad as Simon in his green polo taking a picture with a bunch of cords and trip hazards all thrown on the floor. Poor lil fella tripped and the next thing you know he's in a wheelchair.

Hey, it happens.

ArbitraryWater
05-04-2019, 08:04 PM

highwhey
05-04-2019, 08:21 PM
Don't give a fvck what it was. A place is either clean, or it's not. Your just another pot calling the kettle black. :roll:

Shit is almost as bad as Simon in his green polo taking a picture with a bunch of cords and trip hazards all thrown on the floor. Poor lil fella tripped and the next thing you know he's in a wheelchair.

Hey, it happens.
I'm not going to bother reading your posts, you're extremely low iq :confusedshrug:

egokiller
05-04-2019, 09:38 PM
I'm not going to bother reading your posts, you're extremely low iq :confusedshrug:

Can

SpaceJam2
05-04-2019, 10:28 PM

Plus don't forget he's a lispy cringy fakkit

He said he never had a lisp but wont post his video where he said:

"INTHIDE HOOPTHS"

https://i.postimg.cc/GpJ55DyS/InthideHoopth.png

SpaceJam2
05-04-2019, 10:29 PM

Post a picture of yourself then ugly fakkit :lol

AintNoSunshine
05-04-2019, 10:53 PM
One of my friend almost died of food poisoning on a business trip in India

highwhey
05-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Post a picture of yourself then ugly fakkit :lol
gotta love dudes who talk sh1t but refuse to post a pic. i just assume their mug is so ugly their fragile emotions can't handle a bunch of anonymous internet people's comments. :oldlol:

TheMan
05-04-2019, 11:36 PM
I'm sure eating at an Indian joint in the US is fine, definitely not in India for sure though.

red1
05-04-2019, 11:37 PM
I'm scared of spicy food period.

You know what they say - if it burns going down then it's gonna burn coming out. :oldlol:

tomtucker
05-05-2019, 08:52 AM
just stop eating shit made by shit people from shit countries...... that way you won't get the shits

i shit you not

egokiller
05-05-2019, 09:15 AM
Plus don't forget he's a lispy cringy fakkit

Anyone else who's watched my videos said to get your hearing aid checked. Only you heard a lisp because that is how you talk. That's why you spend your life on the internet, because your lisp limits you from talking in real life. You post 150 times a day across 12 alts. What else needs to be said? :roll:

Draz
05-05-2019, 11:41 AM
I get nervous when I

kennethgriffen
05-05-2019, 11:58 AM
lol@ thinking only ethnic restaurants are unsanitary

all restaurants are. i worked at a place that served a steak that fell on the floor. the cook picked it up. rinsed it in the sink. grilled it again for 20 seconds and plated it

its best to just not think about it. the worst thing about take out is food poisoning from chicken not stored or cooked properly. i've gotten sick 3 times and shat water nonstop for days. never got that sick from an indian or chinese place. mostly from fast food joints

egokiller
05-05-2019, 12:38 PM
My favorite are these types that complain about fast food joints getting their order wrong.

Its a FAST FOOD joint. You shouldn't have any expectation of them getting your order correct if you happen to be in a bind and go there. How the fvck is someone making minimum wage going to get it right? That's why they are only making minimum wage in the first place. They can't get anything right to begin with, and you think they are going to get your order right? Come the fvck on man...

Draz
05-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Every single kitchen is unsanitary by some measure. The chef talking over your food and spitting in it by accident is one short example.

You’d be surprised how many great looking restaurants on the outside as you dine looks great but the kitchen looks terrible. It’s also how the food is stored, monitored, and utilizing equipment that is cleaned. Even where the food is placed before cooking is another example.

You can’t think of it. The only way to prevent it is eating home and not eating out.

TheCorporation
05-05-2019, 01:34 PM
gotta love dudes who talk sh1t but refuse to post a pic. i just assume their mug is so ugly their fragile emotions can't handle a bunch of anonymous internet people's comments. :oldlol:

+1 That lispy cringe artist wont dare post a photo of himself, instead he would rather hide behind his alt after 2016 Bron made him abandon his Straight_Altin account

egokiller
05-05-2019, 01:53 PM
+1 That lispy cringe artist wont dare post a photo of himself, instead he would rather hide behind his alt after 2016 Bron made him abandon his Straight_Altin account

Why would I ever identify myself on a message board that contains a mentally unstable 150 post per day Josh Gad imposter? :roll:

Your low IQ continues to shine. Now stop posting and go outside.

red1
05-05-2019, 02:34 PM
lol@ thinking only ethnic restaurants are unsanitary

all restaurants are. i worked at a place that served a steak that fell on the floor. the cook picked it up. rinsed it in the sink. grilled it again for 20 seconds and plated it

its best to just not think about it. the worst thing about take out is food poisoning from chicken not stored or cooked properly. i've gotten sick 3 times and shat water nonstop for days. never got that sick from an indian or chinese place. mostly from fast food joints
I eat out a lot and every single time I ever got food poisoning it was from ordering chicken. Probably undercooked.

Reason #999 to cook your own meals as often as possible.

egokiller
05-05-2019, 02:48 PM
I

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-08-2019, 07:24 PM
Only gotten sick from eating at a McDonald's in PK--but ordered some kind of sugary milkshake iirc would have upset stomach anyways---and some food using water from Bangladesh (which my body is just not used to being softened by FDA standards :oldlol:)

Otherwise was okay for vast majority of meals.

Never gotten sick from Indian/Pak/Bang food in America.

They may be poor, but I'm pretty sure they have hygiene standards. And I know two of the main religions they (people of Desi descent) practice have a strong belief in accountability (every good or evil shall be revealed on Day of Reckoning) or they have a strong ability in karma (not hurting others)--so it's not like they can cut corners without fearing punishment or suffering.

Bring activated charcoal just in case.

If anything I'm queasy about Chinese---you know how the joke goes about dogs and cats

Draz
05-08-2019, 08:41 PM
I've gotten food poison from chopped cheese at a deli I always purchased good food from. Shit knocked my lights out

tpols
05-08-2019, 08:43 PM
shop rite soup got me once... that shit was brutal. tbf it was end of day