PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Modern day 3 peat club alert

egokiller
05-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Curry and Durant could 3 peat and join other all time great modern day players that have 3 preated since the 90

stalkerforlife
05-05-2019, 03:18 PM
https://cdn2-www.musicfeeds.com.au/assets/uploads/anchorman.gif

90sgoat
05-05-2019, 03:34 PM
:cheers:

dazzer87
05-05-2019, 03:35 PM
That List......
https://media3.giphy.com/media/vo2dfjjZiVHKU/source.gif

Rico2016
05-05-2019, 03:51 PM
One would hardly call two MVPs teaming up in their respective primes and winning rings an "accomplishment' much less celebrate it. Deep down I wouldn't be surprised if both Kevin Durant and Stephen Curry are ashamed of their championships, instead of celebrating them. Wasn't Kevin Durant fighting people on Instagram the night or night after he won his first ring? There is a distinct reason why no one takes Kevin Durant or Stephen Curry's rings seriously.

a) Kevin Durant joined a championship team that beat him which amounts to the weakest move in sports history. Bar none, plain and simple.

b) Stephen Curry has been carried in practically every Finals showing for four years running. I personally think Curry will finally break out of his Finals slump and win his first Finals MVP this year, but they have to get there first.

In summation, no one is calling their rings an accomplishment by any logical measure. They're cheaply earned, snake, beta rings and everyone knows it.

You say: What an accomplishment it will be!

I say: What did you expect from a 73-win team being joined by the league's best player in his prime?

egokiller
05-05-2019, 04:05 PM
One would hardly call two MVPs teaming up in their respective primes and winning rings an "accomplishment' much less celebrate it. Deep down I wouldn't be surprised if both Kevin Durant and Stephen Curry are ashamed of their championships, instead of celebrating them. Wasn't Kevin Durant fighting people on Instagram the night or night after he won his first ring? There is a distinct reason why no one takes Kevin Durant or Stephen Curry's rings seriously.

a) Kevin Durant joined a championship team that beat him which amounts to the weakest move in sports history. Bar none, plain and simple.

b) Stephen Curry has been carried in practically every Finals showing for four years running. I personally think Curry will finally break out of his Finals slump and win his first Finals MVP this year, but they have to get there first.

In summation, no one is calling their rings an accomplishment by any logical measure. They're cheaply earned, snake, beta rings and everyone knows it.

I say: What did you expect from a 73-win team being joined by the league's best player in his prime?

Meltdown

You are either part of the 3 peat club or you
are not. Time will tell if KD and Curry can achieve something Lebron can only dream of.

Lebron teamed with Wade. Lestans are not even in position to question anything regarding KD and Curry.

Spurs m8
05-05-2019, 04:08 PM
Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4....little did his fans know he was talking about finals losses.

The fact he couldn't get 3 with that team is hilarious.

The dude is a walking L

RealSkipBayless
05-05-2019, 04:11 PM
If only Lebron stayed in the east. He could've joined by losing 3 finals in a row. :(

The west dicked him down too hard.

bigkingsfan
05-05-2019, 04:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzOKPd5X4AE8nS0.jpg:large

Bankaii
05-05-2019, 04:23 PM
You forgot Pippen.

egokiller
05-05-2019, 04:26 PM
Imagine being able to take credit for molding another player into also 3 peating!

Wait, he did it twice?

How is that even possible?

GOAT MJ gonna GOAT! :applause:

SpaceJam2
05-05-2019, 05:30 PM

/Thread