PDA

View Full Version : Bron stans are becoming like Kobe stans

StrongLurk
05-06-2019, 08:18 PM
It's ironic, all the pathetic Lebron stans on this board are becoming EXACTLY like how Kobe stans used to be around 2012/2013.

They act the same way to KD that Kobe stans acted to Lebron.

What a bunch of ****ing losers :facepalm

RRR3
05-06-2019, 08:21 PM
No one is as bad as Kobe stans.

StrongLurk
05-06-2019, 08:23 PM

Not true at all. Kobe stans are kind of delusional...but they don't outright make up stuff.

I see Lebron stans everyday literally making things up, things that never happened and profusely saying they did...

Lebron is exactly like Kobe was at 34. Clearly at the end of their prime dealing with younger superstar talent at their peaks.

Only difference is Lebron didn't blow out his achilles.

90sgoat
05-06-2019, 08:31 PM
I sometimes follow the other forum out of old interest.

Some of the Lebron stans who used to attack me over there have become completely unhinged. They're making up stories which fly in the fact of all reality, they trying to prove Lebron was actually the best defender on Lakers this season :roll: :roll:

It's approaching a cult like level that Kobe fans were never at.

The funny thing is I called this back then. I knew these guys were mentally ill.

StrongLurk
05-06-2019, 08:33 PM
I sometimes follow the other forum out of old interest.

Some of the Lebron stans who used to attack me over there have become completely unhinged. They're making up stories which fly in the fact of all reality, they trying to prove Lebron was actually the best defender on Lakers this season :roll: :roll:

It's approaching a cult like level that Kobe fans were never at.

The funny thing is I called this back then. I knew these guys were mentally ill.

Nah, the other forum is reasonable. I'm talking strictly ISH.

Don't even get me started on twitter or instagram...seeing SO many casuals try to talk about sports and show their ignorance CONFIDENTLY makes me lose faith in humanity.

No Sir
05-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Who's Kobe?

90sgoat
05-06-2019, 08:37 PM
Nah, the other forum is reasonable. I'm talking strictly ISH.

Don't even get me started on twitter or instagram...seeing SO many casuals try to talk about sports and show their ignorance CONFIDENTLY makes me lose faith in humanity.

Reasonable?

Homecourtloss?

Colbini?

Rxsomething?

Complete lunatic losers :roll:

The Iron Fist
05-06-2019, 08:49 PM
Not true at all. Kobe stans are kind of delusional...but they don't outright make up stuff.

I see Lebron stans everyday literally making things up, things that never happened and profusely saying they did...

Lebron is exactly like Kobe was at 34. Clearly at the end of their prime dealing with younger superstar talent at their peaks.

Only difference is Lebron didn't blow out his achilles.
The only difference? :biggums:

One was 5-2 at this point. The other has 6 finals losses and cant make the playoffs in the western conference even though so many touted him as being a player who can take any team to the playoffs.

StrongLurk
05-06-2019, 08:50 PM

One was 5-2 at this point. The other has 6 finals losses and cant make the playoffs in the western conference even though so many touted him as being a player who can take any team to the playoffs.

What?

DaHeezy
05-06-2019, 08:57 PM
I'd still take both over Jordan stans hands down. people in this thread won't see this because they have their heads so far up Jordan's ass.
Ironic that you guys say Lebron stans make shit up when literally I hear things like this:

- Jordan would be a better receiver than Randy Moss

- Jordan would be an elite 3 point shooter if he "chose" to be

- Jordan is a better point guard than Magic Johnson

- Jordan NEVER thought of himself as the GOAT

I mean, every stan will exaggerate based on their agenda, but what i posted above Jordan stans think are FACTS. And I'm pretty sure a stan is gonna come in and dispute my post. Jordan stans are the worst, and it isn't even close...in ANY sport

bigkingsfan
05-06-2019, 08:59 PM
Kobe stans come to this forum because they don't ban people here. It's their last resort.

egokiller
05-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Reasonable?

Homecourtloss?

Colbini?

Rxsomething?

Complete lunatic losers :roll:

And ironically none of them have ever even played a game of 5 of 5 full court ball. :roll:

Stat whores, nothing more. No one who even understands basketball even values their opinion. They are jealous of those who got to watch kobe in his prime, and even more jealous of those who watch MJ in their prime? Why?

Because the one they stan could only muster up 3 wins in 9 attempts. It's comical at best. They lose.

90sgoat
05-06-2019, 09:02 PM
And ironically none of them have ever even played a game of 5 of 5 full court ball. :roll:

Stat whores, nothing more. No one who even understands basketball even values their opinion.

They're really exposing themselves now as completely out of touch.

G0ATbe
05-06-2019, 09:05 PM
From the outside looking in, I don't see any similaries.

I've noticed Bron fans always bring statistical facts and concrete evidence to the table

We as Kobe fans have always had to pave our own "facts" because almost everything that makes kobe better than anyone in the top 10 is based on myths.

Mr. Jabbar
05-06-2019, 09:05 PM
I despise kobe with my guts but I have to admit his fans are some of the most knowledable, coolest guys you'll find. And yes, kobe is vastly superior to lebron (my fav player)

StrongLurk
05-06-2019, 09:09 PM
I despise kobe with my guts but I have to admit his fans are some of the most knowledable, coolest guys you'll find. And yes, kobe is vastly superior to lebron (my fav player)

It's entirely possible.

ImKobe
05-06-2019, 09:11 PM

As a fellow Kobe hater myself, I have to agree with the statement above.

sportjames23
05-06-2019, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=DaHeezy][b]I

paksat
05-06-2019, 09:28 PM
kobe fans are a bit delusional but like others have said, they don't make shit up and try and drive home narratives like "1-9" and "pipped carried" jordan

that shit is just DUMB

NBAGOAT
05-06-2019, 09:28 PM

Stat whores, nothing more. No one who even understands basketball even values their opinion. They are jealous of those who got to watch kobe in his prime, and even more jealous of those who watch MJ in their prime? Why?

Because the one they stan could only muster up 3 wins in 9 attempts. It's comical at best. They lose.

most of the people at realGM actually remembered what happened in the 90s and here we have you who cant even remember what happened in games 2 years ago.

StrongLurk
05-06-2019, 09:29 PM
kobe fans are a bit delusional but like others have said, they don't make shit up and try and drive home narratives like "1-9" and "pipped carried" jordan

that shit is just DUMB

Exactly.

How retarded is it to parrot 1-9 when MJ stans can just say 6/6?

Manny98
05-06-2019, 09:30 PM

that shit is just DUMB
1-9

StrongLurk
05-06-2019, 09:32 PM
1-9

6/6>1/9

The Iron Fist
05-06-2019, 09:33 PM
1-9
Is that a lebron 4th quarter?

jstern
05-06-2019, 10:46 PM
There are some differences.

A lot of Kobe stans tended to be of Mexican descent, which makes a lot of sense with the Lakers being from Los Angeles. While a lot of Lebron stans seem to be from the Philippines. For example Manny98. Not sure the going ons in the Philippines for that to be the case. Perhaps the media in the Philippines started to promote him heavily.

Obsessive stans tend to be low IQ teenager types, worshiping their favorite player, and there's a similarity in terms of their maturity. But what fascinates me the most about these Lebron stans are how they are obsessed with stats and spreadsheets. Because normally that's not something that you would see in vapid teenager stans. This is not because they're intelligent nerds or anything, but a reflection of the fact that Lebron plays for stats.

The Lebron stans are forced to obsessed over stats, and using them out of context to try and win arguments, while at the same time not having the IQ, experience, feel to truly understand those stats, or understand context. While the teenage Kobe stans were at least forced to look at how Kobe played the game in a less superficial manner that goes beyond simply looking at the box score. I feel that gave the teenage Kobe stans a better foundation in terms of understanding the game at a deeper level.

DaHeezy
05-06-2019, 11:12 PM
[QUOTE=sportjames23]Because you

egokiller
05-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Bottom line is that those who saw MJ play are going to be more willing to listen to someone that saw MJ, Kobe, and LeBron all play than someone who only saw LeBron play. :applause:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-06-2019, 11:30 PM
All stans are a joke.

LeBron fans are just more annoying because they're the least intelligent. They talk basketball like its baseball. IOW Nick Wright :oldlol:

Smoke117
05-06-2019, 11:32 PM

Wrong. The Jordan stans are by far the worst.

StrongLurk
05-06-2019, 11:34 PM
I don't think Jordan stans are the worst simply because they have the easiest job. Stanning the GOAT.

Kobe stans have it the hardest because MJ>Lebron>Kobe...BUT damn the Lebron stans this year have been as bad as any stan group.

Smoke117
05-06-2019, 11:38 PM
I don't think Jordan stans are the worst simply because they have the easiest job. Stanning the GOAT.

Kobe stans have it the hardest because MJ>Lebron>Kobe...BUT damn the Lebron stans this year have been as bad as any stan group.

Yeah, but Jordan stans go to such legnths that you have to question their mental health. Just look at 3ball...he's been doing this creepy obsessive non stop posting about Jordan for YEARS. Then you have guy like Coach who went out of his way defend Jordan's dick size. You add in the way guys like Andgar and ClipperRevival put him on a pedestal and it's completely impossible to have any kind of reasonable conversation about basketball with them in regards to Jordan. He's like a God they worship.

NBASTATMAN
05-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Is that a lebron 4th quarter?

No but I believe Kobe shot -1-10 in the 4th quarter of LALakers v OKC 2012 playoffs game 4 or 5.. Lakers were up by 10 or so and KOBE tried to take over.. Instead he lost the game for the Lakers.

StrongLurk
05-06-2019, 11:42 PM
Yeah, but Jordan stans go to such legnths that you have to question their mental health. Just look at 3ball...he's been doing this creepy obsessive non stop posting about Jordan for YEARS. Then you have guy like Coach who went out of his way defend Jordan's dick size. You add in the way guys like Andgar and ClipperRevival put him on a pedestal and it's completely impossible to have any kind of reasonable conversation about basketball with them in regards to Jordan. He's like a God they worship.

Kobe/Bron stans do the exact same thing...that's what "stan" means.

But the Bron stans are just so ****ing immature and pathetic recently.

It's clear that they are young and retarded as ****.

3ball
05-06-2019, 11:44 PM
It's ironic, all the pathetic Lebron stans on this board are becoming EXACTLY like how Kobe stans used to be around 2012/2013.

They act the same way to KD that Kobe stans acted to Lebron.

What a bunch of ****ing losers :facepalm
^^^ this is true.. :oldlol:

Durant is passing lebron, so they're saying Kobe > Durant to diminish Durant vs lebron... :facepalm

Same way lebron fans argue Kareem > MJ to diminish MJ vs. lebron

Smoke117
05-06-2019, 11:45 PM
Kobe/Bron stans do the exact same thing...that's what "stan" means.

But the Bron stans are just so ****ing immature and pathetic recently.

It's clear that they are young and retarded as ****.

You're confusing trolls with stans now.

egokiller
05-06-2019, 11:48 PM
In the 90's Jordan was everywhere. Kids laced them up everyday because they were fed "I can be like Mike" commercials 24/7. Basketball actually meant something.

These days, for the most part, kids have no reason to want to be like any of the current players. They are aware of MJ but can't relate to him because they didn't live through it. All they know is that the media tells them everyone they are watching right now is inferior to MJ, and justifiably so based on 6/6 with 6 FMVPs for starters. They'd rather sit at home and play NBA2K than go outside. Courts in the 90's used to be filled with kids from 9am to 9pm. I'm talking 10 courts within 20 minutes from each other, all filled at the same time. You were waiting to play no matter where you went. Good luck finding a place that is vacant for you to just shoot around back then. These days, you may see 1 or 2 courts filled in a local area, and many others near them are vacant. Plenty of places to shoot around. It's night and day compared to what it was.

3ball
05-06-2019, 11:49 PM
In the 90's Jordan was everywhere. Kids laced them up everyday because they were fed "I can be like Mike" commercials 24/7. Basketball actually meant something.

These days, for the most part, kids have no reason to want to be like any of the current players. They are aware of MJ but can't relate to him because they didn't live through it. All they know is that the media tells them everyone they are watching right now is inferior to MJ, and justifiably so based on 6/6 with 6 FMVPs for starters. They'd rather sit at home and play NBA2K than go outside. Courts in the 90's used to be filled with kids from 9am to 9pm. I'm talking 10 courts within 20 minutes from each other, all filled at the same time. You were waiting to play no matter where you went. Good luck finding a place that is vacant for you to just shoot around back then. These days, you may see 1 or 2 courts filled in a local area, and many others near them are vacant. Plenty of places to shoot around. It's night and day compared to what it was.
Wow.. truer words never spoken

The Iron Fist
05-06-2019, 11:50 PM
No but I believe Kobe shot -1-10 in the 4th quarter of LALakers v OKC 2012 playoffs game 4 or 5.. Lakers were up by 10 or so and KOBE tried to take over.. Instead he lost the game for the Lakers.
So he didnt lose that game in the finals?:cheers:

egokiller
05-07-2019, 12:03 AM
You know the NBA is in a sad state of affairs when stans of LeBron would rather post about him 50+ times a day than actually go outside and play basketball.

Looking up stats and making excuses for why the guy of their era is only 3/9 takes priority in their life over actually enjoying playing the game of basketball.

That's the difference. We enjoyed watching MJ but we enjoyed playing basketball much more. You watched him and you were motivated to play, period. We didn't spend all day talking about MJ's stats and how they compared to Magic and Bird's stats.

That type of shit is reserved for the likes of LeBron fans. To them, apologizing for LeBron's shitty finals record and poor career decisions and finding ways to twist his inferiority relative to MJ is "fun" for them. Problem is that their efforts are wasted as it goes in one ear and right out the other to those who watched MJ play. :applause:

jstern
05-07-2019, 12:07 AM
Wow.. truer words never spoken

I did use to talk about that around 2011 or so, if you're referring to how less people seem to play ball.

I would go to the playgrounds, not only were less kids playing compared to the 90s, but on many occasions the ones who were there were just content in shooting half court shots, and screaming "OHHHHHHH," whenever their shot got five feet or closer to the basket.

superduper
05-07-2019, 11:15 AM
The blatantly making up lies to fraudulantely prop up their hero is just getting out of control now. And literally all they know about the game is "GaMeScOrE, VORP!!"

sportjames23
05-07-2019, 11:27 AM

:cheers:

sportjames23
05-07-2019, 11:29 AM
You know the NBA is in a sad state of affairs when stans of LeBron would rather post about him 50+ times a day than actually go outside and play basketball.

Looking up stats and making excuses for why the guy of their era is only 3/9 takes priority in their life over actually enjoying playing the game of basketball.

That's the difference. We enjoyed watching MJ but we enjoyed playing basketball much more. You watched him and you were motivated to play, period. We didn't spend all day talking about MJ's stats and how they compared to Magic and Bird's stats.

That type of shit is reserved for the likes of LeBron fans. To them, apologizing for LeBron's shitty finals record and poor career decisions and finding ways to twist his inferiority relative to MJ is "fun" for them. Problem is that their efforts are wasted as it goes in one ear and right out the other to those who watched MJ play. :applause:

Again, :cheers:

Hey Yo
05-07-2019, 11:36 AM

If you want to compare Kobe to the big boys, then his record in the Finals is 2-1.... when he was the actual leader of the team.

3 wins as the guy >>>>> 2 wins

Chance to win 9 FMVP >>>>>> chance to win 3.

LeBron >>>> Kobe

DaHeezy
05-07-2019, 11:37 AM

Exactly to my point. Add in a poster like Sportsjames23 who has irredeemable qualities and you have a round table of bozos that make a full spectrum.

Like I said, stans will say things according to agenda. Jordan stans flat out make shit up. Jordan can shoot threes if he chose to. Jordan would be a better receiver than Randy Moss. Those are statements that go BEYOND delusional.

The thing about Lebron stans is a least they have the moxie to go against the conventional. The only reason they are disliked is because they acknowledge they can troll TF out of Kobe and Jordan stans and have Lebron to fall back on.

PickernRoller
05-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Is this what these fakkits are up to these days....

This season has truly broken them.

I can only savor their sweet tears of desperation and despair in time of crisis.

superduper
05-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Is this what these fakkits are up to these days....

This season has truly broken them.

Have you seen the blatant lies they've been making up lately in a pathetic attempt to fradulantly prop up their hero :oldlol:

They are beyond broken.

SamuraiSWISH
05-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Yea ...

ArbitraryWater
05-07-2019, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Yea ...

[B]

SpaceJam2
05-07-2019, 06:30 PM
shivers.

LeThanos really the goat

https://pics.me.me/lethanos-32700429.png

We don't deseve LeThanos :bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
05-07-2019, 06:31 PM
We don't deseve LeThanos :bowdown:

we dont.

and we will never see an athlete like 18 bron again either.

https://i.gyazo.com/67cc28717a526a375203b527a25e157c.png

sammichoffate
05-07-2019, 06:37 PM
Lol, I bet Simon's never watched a Marvel movie in his life.

SamuraiSWISH
05-07-2019, 06:39 PM
Lol, I bet Simon's never watched a Marvel movie in his life.
When he does he has to wait at least 6 to 8 months for it to get on one of the streaming services or fire stick. So everybody knows the movies backward and forth by the time he gets around to watching it in Jeff

Keno
05-07-2019, 11:35 PM
From the outside looking in, I don't see any similaries.

I've noticed Bron fans always bring statistical facts and concrete evidence to the table

We as Kobe fans have always had to pave our own "facts" because almost everything that makes kobe better than anyone in the top 10 is based on myths.

one of the realest things I've read on this board my god. harsh truth.