PDA

View Full Version : At least half of the people that post regularly on this board only care about LeBron.

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 01:39 PM
That's it. That's literally all you guys care about.

He has been out of the playoff picture for months and he is still the only player discussed at that level.

I mean it's LITERALLY every single day a new thread is made.

And LITERALLY every single day on at least ONE sports show, there is a LeBron topic...

It's pathetic. Get lives. Grow up.

Vino24
05-07-2019, 01:41 PM

He has been out of the playoff picture for months and he is still the only player discussed at that level.

And LITERALLY every single day on at least ONE sports show, there is a LeBron topic...

you just made another LeBron thread :lol :lol :lol

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 01:42 PM
you just made another LeBron thread :lol :lol :lol

No, this is a thread about the losers on this board.

Vino24
05-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Nah it's LeBron bruh :pimp:

305Baller
05-07-2019, 01:44 PM
they are gay for james.

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 01:44 PM
No... no it's not.

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 01:46 PM
they are gay for james.

If you want your account deleted, you're going to have to spam so many topics on the board with something quite objectionable.

You have to make it more difficult for them to delete all of the posts rather than just delete your account.

Jeff is the laziest person in the world.

I promise you this is the only way it's going to get done, short of a legal notice threatening suit.

This guy lets nacho cheese drip into his beard and doesn't clean it out. He probably hasn't showered in 8 months, tbh. Jeff is one lazy fat ****.

He will never delete your account from your asking nicely. You have to make it easier for him to delete you than ban you and delete your posts.

That's how it works. Good luck. Spam away, if it's important.

egokiller
05-07-2019, 01:49 PM

No one is even making lebron threads except for you and the 2 resident retards. He's not in the playoffs. No one cares. Take this very thread for instance. You just HAD to make a thread about him because you can't handle the fact that no one other than a josh gad stunt double and a guy in a wheelchair are making threads about him.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SpaceJam2
05-07-2019, 01:50 PM
No one is even making lebron threads except for you and the 2 resident retards. He's not in the playoffs. No one cares. Take this very thread for instance. You just HAD to make a thread about him because you can't handle the fact that no one other than a josh gad stunt double and a guy in a wheelchair are making threads about him.

Be easy on 3ball, he can read ya know!

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 01:50 PM

Look at the front page, dipshit. I know that's asking a lot, but try.

egokiller
05-07-2019, 01:53 PM
Look at the front page, dipshit. I know that's asking a lot, but try.

Ya look at it.

This thread
Josh Gad
Wheels

and 1 post from 3ball which is higher quality than all the above.

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Ya look at it.

This thread
Josh Gad
Wheels

No, another post from superduper.

There's like at least 8 threads total, dumbass. Look closer.

superduper
05-07-2019, 01:55 PM
No, another post from superduper.

There's like at least 8 threads total, dumbass. Look closer.

What? My thread's about two players currently in the playoffs.

Stop trying to make everything about Bran, disgusting Branvestites

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 01:56 PM
Kill yourself.

Make sure you do it right.

Run the blade up and down the interior of your forearm. Don't go from side to side. Too easy to seal that wound. If you take the blade up and down the inside of your forearm, you will cut the veins in such a way that nobody can save you.

If you're ballsy enough, run the blade across the arteries in your neck. I know that's a bit much, so stick with the inside of the forearm.

You'll slip away and it'll all be over. It'll be ok. Rest easy.

Good, I'm glad you copied that. Print it out and keep it.

Read the words until it sinks in.

SpaceJam2
05-07-2019, 01:56 PM
Ya look at it.

This thread
Josh Gad
Wheels

Um...

https://i.postimg.cc/j2Y20PqM/Zzzz244d5.jpg

+the SuperDuper thread...

Keep up

DaHeezy
05-07-2019, 01:58 PM
OP speaks the truth

And as predicted by pointing out this fact the Lebron haters swoop in and say, "you made a Lebron thread."

By pointing it out doesn't add to the problem. It's identifying it.

But the only thing I don't agree with it's half the posters. It's more like 80%. and 80% off those are asshurt haters that devote their whole existence to belittling Lebron.

Same shit, different day. Gargle, rinse, repeat

superduper
05-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Um...

https://i.postimg.cc/j2Y20PqM/Zzzz244d5.jpg

+the SuperDuper thread...

Keep up

? My thread is about two players currently playing and contributing deep in the playoffs.

Stop trying to make everything about your pathetic hero.

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 02:00 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/hGHKwNzh/egokillerisadumbass.png

egokiller
05-07-2019, 02:00 PM
Josh Gad stunt double bumping all the LeBron threads so that they get on the first page. :oldlol: The only ones that were on the front page were the ones I said were there until he started bumping them. What a joke.

SpaceJam2
05-07-2019, 02:02 PM

:applause:

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Josh Gad stunt double bumping all the LeBron threads so that they get on the first page. :oldlol: The only ones that were on the front page were the ones I said were there until he started bumping them. What a joke.

Normally I would refuse to believe someone is this stupid and is just trolling but it is you, so... you know...

And1AllDay
05-07-2019, 02:32 PM
Normally I would refuse to believe someone is this stupid and is just trolling but it is you, so... you know...

He is dumb but also trolling he is low IQ level trolling

surface level rookie stuff but since he is so dumb it can be deceptive :oldlol:

The Iron Fist
05-07-2019, 03:26 PM
So then, it makes perfect sense. Lebron = loser.

Kblaze8855
05-07-2019, 04:55 PM
? My thread is about two players currently playing and contributing deep in the playoffs.

Stop trying to make everything about your pathetic hero.

Why even type those words?

You know everyone reading them knows why you made that topic. Whats the goal of writing that post?

superduper
05-07-2019, 04:57 PM
Why even type those words?

You know everyone reading them knows why you made that topic. Whats the goal of writing that post?

To counter balance all of the "Gary Payton is 6'1" posts and other blatant lies spread by Bran stans to prop up their hero.

Reasonable discussion will be met with reasonable discussion. Can't have reasonable discussion with people that spread straight up lies.

FKAri
05-07-2019, 04:58 PM
I don't even like basketball.

Kblaze8855
05-07-2019, 05:01 PM
To counter balance all of the "Gary Payton is 6'1" posts and other blatant lies spread by Bran stans to prop up their hero.

Reasonable discussion will be met with reasonable discussion. Can't have reasonable discussion with people that spread straight up lies.

Making shit topics because shit topics exists. Thats the way to reduce shit topics. Youre an adult and you think that way?

superduper
05-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Making shit topics because shit topics exists. Thats the way to reduce shit topics. Youre an adult and you think that way?

Basketball discussion won't stop their trolling and lies.

Was it an adult that came up with "beat fire with fire"? If so I feel better.

FKAri
05-07-2019, 05:05 PM

Look at this dude getting ready for some crusade against evil. It's an internet message board dude. Put the sword and helmet down. :oldlol:

superduper
05-07-2019, 05:06 PM
Look at this dude getting ready for some crusade against evil. It's an internet message board dude. Put the sword and helmet down. :oldlol:

:wtf:

Kblaze8855
05-07-2019, 05:12 PM

Youre trying to beat fire with fire...in a house. While complaining about how hot it is. I guess if trolls were gonna be rational they wouldnt be trolls to begin with....

Overdrive
05-07-2019, 05:12 PM

Always hated stans and haters. I do some anti Lebron posts, but so did I when the Kobestans were on top. I just don't get how you can be so invested in one player positive or negative.

I do some Lebron playoff jokes, but I posted several times that I hoped they'd have made it and went as far as possible.

Youre trying to beat fire with fire...in a house. While complaining about how hot it is. I guess if trolls were gonna be rational they wouldnt be trolls to begin with....

Trolls are rational. Their objective just isn't the discussion at hand, but to anger the opposition. The people melting due to troll posts are irrational.

superduper
05-07-2019, 05:14 PM

Guess this mo****a gonna get burned down :rockon:

Kblaze8855
05-07-2019, 05:21 PM

Nah.

Far better posters than you have been permabanned for less than the shit you do(not by me...but it happens).

Maybe ill keep a little notepad file for you and the other worst trolls. Add a number for every topic of yours that has to be deleted by me or the various others who do it. Just ban you forever when it hits a certain number and not tell you what that number is.

I think....think...you would be my first longterm ban(other than some banned alts). Considering we have several thousand done by others over the last 10 years im kinda due one.

superduper
05-07-2019, 05:27 PM
Nah.

Far better posters than you have been permabanned for less than the shit you do(not by me...but it happens).

Maybe ill keep a little notepad file for you and the other worst trolls. Add a number for every topic of yours that has to be deleted by me or the various others who do it. Just ban you forever when it hits a certain number and not tell you what that number is.

I think....think...you would be my first longterm ban(other than some banned alts). Considering we have several thousand done by others over the last 10 years im kinda due one.

I wouldn't be close to being the first on your notepad if tallied correctly, I welcome this idea. Perhaps 10 "Gary Payton is 6'1" threads a week will be enough.

Kblaze8855
05-07-2019, 05:32 PM
I think 10 total should probably do it.

Ive been here 18 years and I dont think a topic was ever deleted and I wasnt a mod for the first 10. Literally 99% of all posters have never had a topic deleted.

Like 5 total accounts are 95% of all modding done of any kind. You are one of those 5.

Psileas
05-07-2019, 05:38 PM

These aren't even all of them. Some of the other threads that don't include "LeBron" are directly/indirectly about him.

Kblaze8855
05-07-2019, 05:41 PM
These aren't even all of them. Some of the other threads that don't include "LeBron" are directly/indirectly about him.

^
Another guy 15+ years and not a single word from a mod or deleted topic.

Its fairly easy to do.

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 06:35 PM
Blaze I will literally paypal you or Jeff $100 to confirm to me what other account "superduper" posts under...

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 06:35 PM

That were on the first page when I checked? Yeah, that's all of them... notice I circled "George Hill & Rodney Hood" thread also...

eliteballer
05-07-2019, 06:36 PM
No, it's just one kid with a dozen accounts.

Manny98
05-07-2019, 06:37 PM
Blaze I will literally paypal you or Jeff $100 to confirm to me what other account "superduper" posts under...
Nineiron is his other account

Ben Simmons 25
05-07-2019, 06:37 PM
No, it's just one kid with a dozen accounts.

You're one of the very last people on the entire board that should be posting on this subject. You are the epitome of LeBron induced mental illness. LeBron derangement syndrome. Really.

The Iron Fist
05-07-2019, 10:28 PM
Do you get bothered when the clown spams the board with pro lebron threads? Or is it because most posters realize lebron is a fraud and not the greatest?

stalkerforlife
05-07-2019, 11:12 PM
OP is sly.

He wants Bran at the top of the page.

He got it.

Please love my Bran.

TheCorporation
05-07-2019, 11:13 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/d1dtCwQC/1557285036010.jpg

egokiller
05-07-2019, 11:19 PM

Normally I wouldn't laugh at such a moronic reply, but then again you are confirmed to have been trolled out of $500 so.....

DaHeezy
05-08-2019, 01:50 AM
Nah.

I don't agree with a lot of kblaze's actions, but on this I would stand shoulder to shoulder with

Spurs m8
05-08-2019, 01:52 AM
Has this idiot not yet realized theres a wheelchair bound alt here?

DaHeezy
05-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Has this idiot not yet realized theres a wheelchair bound alt here?

Yet this supposed wheelchair bound dude has you triggered AF. He's even got you to admit you're rent free under your username.

Hilarious a guy is a wheelchair has y'all fuming. :lol