PDA

View Full Version : cp3

Jasper
05-09-2019, 09:40 AM
34 year old pg that has not reinvented himself like Kidd.

So the question is , should Houston trade him ????

He is shooting at a low clip , last night mustered less than 15 points and is 2nd option.

His dime total is slipping , cause his twirling in the lane darting is not efficient
anymore with faster guards....

What should Rockets do ????

:confusedshrug:

jayfan
05-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Let's be honest. Save for last night, Paul has been playing well. He doesn't need to reinvent himself.

That being said, CP stans are gripping hard for tomorrow night. Facing elimination at home & no KD. Can't go out like that.

tontoz
05-09-2019, 11:13 AM
I am not sure what he could change in his game that would make him better. Getting old is tough to deal with for an athlete. The NBA is a long season and it takes a toll.

Houston took a big risk signing an aging player to that big deal. Some HOF players were already out of the league at 34 (Isiah Thomas done at 32, Price at 33) and Paul is signed through 2022.

I think Kidd gets overrated. He was a weak scorer for his whole career, especially in comparison to Paul.

Haymaker
05-09-2019, 11:18 AM
He's untradeable with that ridiculous contract. They should've at least added a team option. :roll:

dazzer87
05-09-2019, 11:20 AM
Nobody taking that 160 million contract.....:lol

Celtics 1825
05-09-2019, 06:03 PM
Trade him to who? Who the **** wants that awful contract? :oldlol:

They already made their death bed by signing him for that ridiculous amount, now they gotta lay in it.

LoneyROY7
05-09-2019, 06:08 PM
Time to earn that motherf*cking 160 million my guy.

If CP balls out these next two games and plays well enough the remainder of the playoffs to help win the chip...I don't give a sh*t if he's a complete bum the remainder of the deal.

You earn all your money NOW. Become a champion this year and nothing else matters.

FKAri
05-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Kidd was a big PG. Small PGs don't age well. Other than that the only thing Kidd "re-invented" that CP3 hasn't is spot up shooting.

RRR3
05-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Time to earn that motherf*cking 160 million my guy.

If CP balls out these next two games and plays well enough the remainder of the playoffs to help win the chip...I don't give a sh*t if he's a complete bum the remainder of the deal.

You earn all your money NOW. Become a champion this year and nothing else matters.
Oh shut up.

CP3 was carrying your boy last year before he got hurt. Now that he

LoneyROY7
05-09-2019, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Oh shut up.

CP3 was carrying your boy last year before he got hurt. Now that he

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 06:17 PM
I Hope CP3 has an all time worst game in game 6. Better for Harden to never win anything. :lol

LoneyROY7
05-09-2019, 06:18 PM
I Hope CP3 has an all time worst game in game 6. Better for Harden to never win anything. :lol

But when he doesn't and the Rockets advance, you'll change your avy again and pretend like you've been running with Houston all year. :lol :lol

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 06:19 PM
But when he doesn't and the Rockets advance, you'll change your avy again and pretend like you've been running with Houston all year. :lol :lol

Probably. What's your point?

RRR3
05-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Are you autistic? :oldlol: :oldlol:

What about that post was me turning on him?
I misread it sorry.

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2019, 06:21 PM

lmao

Probably. What's your point?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Jasper
05-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Kidd was a big PG. Small PGs don't age well. Other than that the only thing Kidd "re-invented" that CP3 hasn't is spot up shooting.

that would most definitely help in this series.

paksat
05-09-2019, 07:17 PM

you really have to be able to shoot well to age well

cp3 is an ok shot, but ray allen is a good example of what I'm talking about.

IF cp3 had ray's shot along with everything else in his arsenal, very very very difficult to deal with.

btw you were right about damian

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 07:22 PM
you really have to be able to shoot well to age well

cp3 is an ok shot, but ray allen is a good example of what I'm talking about.

IF cp3 had ray's shot along with everything else in his arsenal, very very very difficult to deal with.

btw you were right about damian

Paul is one of the best mid range shooters of all time. He's basically been excellent from everywhere on the court, but 3pt land. He shoots .484% from 3-10, .477% from 10-16, and .459% from 16-3pt land for his career. It's only 3pt land where he's never been elite and even then he still shoots a career 37% from that distance. He's not a spot up shooter, though, or a guy who has been playing off ball obviously. He's much more than an "ok" shot, though.

paksat
05-09-2019, 07:38 PM
Paul is one of the best mid range shooters of all time. He's basically been excellent from everywhere on the court, but 3pt land. He shoots .484% from 3-10, .477% from 10-16, and .459% from 16-3pt land for his career. It's only 3pt land where he's never been elite and even then he still shoots a career 37% from that distance. He's not a spot up shooter, though, or a guy who has been playing off ball obviously. He's much more than an "ok" shot, though.

3 pointer is mainly what i'm talking about though, as you age your ability to drive and get in that area that he does decreases.

why do you think I used ray allen as the example