PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie after the game: "it's not a time to be disappointed"

Hey Yo
05-09-2019, 10:17 AM
:biggums:

"After a promising Game 1 win in Milwaukee, Boston struggled to replicate their intensity on both sides of the ball over the next four games, with Irving quick to give the Bucks credit for adapting and taking control of the series from that point.

"Truth be told, it's no time to be disappointed. You take your lessons, you take your a-- whooping they handed us, and you move on," Irving said post-game." It's a basketball journey, obviously, you want to keep playing but they put a halt to that and they deserve the series, they played like they wanted it.

"It was a great opponent for me to play against for the rest of my career because I won't forget something like this. The taste of feeling defeat in this type of style, being down 1-4 I haven't felt so you know for me it's just moving on to the next thing, and seeing where that ends up."

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/nba/news/nba-playoffs-2019-boston-celtics-kyrie-irving-lessons-to-take-from-the-season-after-second-round-exit-milwaukee-bucks/15tdbamwcac481c57ctrztk7c7

Dude's done in Boston. Clearly doesn't give a shit about losing the series.

stalkerforlife
05-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Quitter just like Bran.

TheCorporation
05-09-2019, 10:39 AM
Quitter just like Bran.

What were you saying after the Game 1 win again?

:roll: :roll:

Need us to repost it? :lol

TheCorporation
05-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Quitter just like Bran.

What aboit what you said after the game 1 win?

Found it:

:applause:

Boston playing chess.

They don't care about the regular season.

Just wanted to stay healthy