View Full Version : Kurt Rambis Is Deciding Who Will Be The Head Coach

FireDavidKahn
05-09-2019, 12:35 PM
nick wright

Verified account

@getnickwright
Follow Follow @getnickwright
More
Source: The Buss family & Rob Pelinka signed off on hiring Ty Lue last week. Kurt & Linda Rambis were the only parties opposed, and convinced the Lakers to hold off, which lead to today.

How in the **** did Rambis have veto power over the Buss' and Pelinka?

:roll:

Ranbis has shown nothing but incompetence in every area.

Xiao Yao You
05-09-2019, 12:37 PM
How in the **** did Rambis have veto power over the Buss' and Pelinka?

:roll:

Ranbis has shown nothing but incompetence in every area.

and the Buss' and Pelinka have shown competence?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-09-2019, 12:38 PM
Bro what the **** happened to this franchise :oldlol:

Post Kobe, the Lakers have went from prominent and celebrated to comedy relief.

Read somewhere that Rambis' wife has say in the matter too. Incredible.

ArbitraryWater
05-09-2019, 12:40 PM

i think this happened with Kobe tbf

FireDavidKahn
05-09-2019, 12:41 PM
and the Buss' and Pelinka have shown competence?
No, that's the point.

Every decision and and event that is happening to the Lakers is becoming a clown show which, as a Wolves fan, I get to laugh at for stooping below us (in this very brief time mind you) in being a shit franchise.

But Rambis is just so beyond terrible that Pelinka and the Buss' are an upgrade.

Go ask other Wolves fans or Knicks fans at how awful Rambis is. He doesn't have a clue.

NBAGOAT
05-09-2019, 12:42 PM
linda is best friends with jeannie, that's about it

Phoenix
05-09-2019, 12:44 PM

That's what I'm wondering. It's being run like a mom and pop store. Thing is, the newer up and coming players aren't going to hold the same reverence for the franchise that players of yesteryear did, so the 'prestige' of being a Laker thing IMHO may be running thin especially when it's being run like a damn circus by current management/ownership. These players are buying LA homes to chill there during the summer so where they play during the year is whatever :confusedshrug: .

Xiao Yao You
05-09-2019, 12:46 PM
No, that's the point.

Every decision and and event that is happening to the Lakers is becoming a clown show which, as a Wolves fan, I get to laugh at for stooping below us (in this very brief time mind you) in being a shit franchise.

But Rambis is just so beyond terrible that Pelinka and the Buss' are an upgrade.

Go ask other Wolves fans or Knicks fans at how awful Rambis is. He doesn't have a clue.

Pelinka has only had one year but he put together one of the worst rosters in the game outside Lebron. Jim Buss signed Mosgov and Deng. Hard to gauge different levels of a shitshow.

PickernRoller
05-09-2019, 12:47 PM
Nick fuming, as is OP while pretending to laugh....

I do have to wonder why OP sports the avy of a known cuck? Mind you rooting for a cuck franchise is problematic already but...

Bankaii
05-09-2019, 01:02 PM

Post Kobe?:oldlol:
The Lakers were a laughing stock the moment Kobe got that massive extension. Kobetards:facepalm

PickernRoller
05-09-2019, 01:04 PM
You pay a loyal 5 time champion his retirement deal.

What's so hard to digest?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-09-2019, 01:08 PM
The Lakers were a laughing stock the moment Kobe got that massive extension. Kobetards:facepalm

Most teams would've done the same thing, airhead :oldlol:

coin24
05-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Kurt rambis is a moron and why the fu*k is his wife relevant??:facepalm

Lakers need a decent president and GM, Jeanie just sign the cheques and shut the fu*k up

FireDavidKahn
05-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Nick fuming, as is OP while pretending to laugh....

I do have to wonder why OP sports the avy of a known cuck? Mind you rooting for a cuck franchise is problematic already but...
This is what Lakers fans are reduced to. Can't even accept reality.:oldlol:

PickernRoller
05-09-2019, 01:18 PM
Kurt rambis is a moron and why the fu*k is his wife relevant??:facepalm

Lakers need a decent president and GM, Jeanie just sign the cheques and shut the fu*k up

That may be true but if he helps us get rid of Bran.... you and I can agree they've done a great service to our franchise... a debt that can't be repaid with money.

PickernRoller
05-09-2019, 01:20 PM
This is what Lakers fans are reduced to. Can't even accept reality.:oldlol:

I already accepted that we suck and that our management currently is trash long ago.... where you been for the past year +? :oldlol: :oldlol:

BTW how's that cuck in your picture doing in this years playoffs.... I heard his teammate fvcked his wife.... must be tough....

kennethgriffen
05-09-2019, 01:24 PM

you act like signing the biggest name in the world to a 25 million dollar a year contract is bad. kobe was offered 50 million over seas and they didn't have anyone else wanting to go there since they were in rebuild/tank mode

you act like durant or some other superstar should have thrown the next 3-4 years of their career away to help develop russell/randle

Ben Simmons 25
05-09-2019, 01:25 PM
What do you dumb****s mean

FireDavidKahn
05-09-2019, 01:49 PM
I already accepted that we suck and that our management currently is trash long ago.... where you been for the past year +? :oldlol: :oldlol:

BTW how's that cuck in your picture doing in this years playoffs.... I heard his teammate fvcked his wife.... must be tough....

Did you not already read this thread? I am more then self aware that the Wolves are the worst franchise.

It just amuses me that specifically in the past few years the Lakers have temporarily dipped below the Wolves (LOL). That wont stay for very long but the Lakers being more of a joke and less respected than the Wolves? I mean the Lakers are pretty much the pinnacle franchise in NBA history and now are reduced to this:oldlol:

Even Lakers fans have to be able to realize that. You can bash me for rooting for my Wovles all you want but don't for a second pretend that I don't know where my franchise stands.:lol

Don't worry though...you wont have to deal with this long as a superstar might even sign with you guys this off season and then you'll be back in the play offs. Hell even next year you might assuming James plays most of the year. But see what has happened to the Lakers in the last year or so and understand why as a Wolves fan I can legitimately laugh at your franchise even if it is for a very brief period:oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
05-09-2019, 02:07 PM
you act like signing the biggest name in the world to a 25 million dollar a year contract is bad. kobe was offered 50 million over seas and they didn't have anyone else wanting to go there since they were in rebuild/tank mode

you act like durant or some other superstar should have thrown the next 3-4 years of their career away to help develop russell/randle
Bullshit.

https://www.talkbasket.net/23972-euroleague-club-budgets-reigning-champions-ahead-others

CSKA Moscow

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 04:08 PM

Kuniva Retard getting owned over and over like he always does. :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Kuniva Retard getting owned over and over like he always does. :lol

Not saying much coming from you.

When I want to know what LeBron eats for breakfast, I'll shoot you a message. Back into the closet you go now.

PP34Deuce
05-09-2019, 04:38 PM
Might sound childish, but what it sounds like is Phil Jackson's people trying to temporarily sabotage enough to get Lebron out out there.

Like a lot of posters have said, Lebron came to LA for LA not the Lakers. I don't think Jeanie ever wanted this as she never was vocal about it. When Magic lost power, Lebron lost his ear piece.

The funny thing is I can absolutely see Lebron staying in spite of all this just because asking for a trade would make it look like Phil Jack's camp won.

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 04:40 PM
Not saying much coming from you.

When I want to know what LeBron eats for breakfast, I'll shoot you a message. Back into the closet you go now.

Are you also one of these idiots here that thinks I'm a Bran stan? :oldlol: Good to know how truly stupid you are if nothing else I suppose.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-09-2019, 04:42 PM
Are you also one of these idiots here that thinks I'm a Bran stan? :oldlol: Good to know how truly stupid you are if nothing else I suppose.

Everyone who doesn't hate Kobe is stupid.

Yeah. I know.

I've heard this song and dance before, bitch boy.

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 04:46 PM
Everyone who doesn't hate Kobe is stupid.

Yeah. I know.

I've heard this song and dance before, bitch boy.

You okay, bro? I was just trolling to amuse myself. There is no need to get so triggered.

LAVAR BALL
05-09-2019, 04:54 PM
I'm not a fan of Rambis, but the guy went sure Lakers didn't sign Ty Lue as head coach?

The best Lakers move of the year and people are still complaining...

FireDavidKahn
05-10-2019, 07:38 PM
I'm not a fan of Rambis, but the guy went sure Lakers didn't sign Ty Lue as head coach?

The best Lakers move of the year and people are still complaining...
You're missing the point.

https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/1126947395873513473

RRR3
05-10-2019, 08:03 PM
You okay, bro? I was just trolling to amuse myself. There is no need to get so triggered.
Kuniva was one of the biggest Kobe haters on this board for years. I used to team up with him to fight Kobe trolls back in the day. Unfortunately he started feeling like LeBron was getting to close to MJ and switched sides :(

PickernRoller
05-10-2019, 08:08 PM
Kuniva was one of the biggest Kobe haters on this board for years. I used to team up with him to fight Kobe trolls back in the day. Unfortunately he started feeling like LeBron was getting to close to MJ and switched sides :(

True...

But the wind changes pattern all the time.... now you can only feel but reminiscent of the past when you profited from that temporary alliance. What's given is taken away. Opportunistic sure... but war is never fair. He only ever did so to keep Kobe down on the Jordan debate... not out of conviction... as we all knew of course.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2019, 08:22 PM
https://j.gifs.com/NxXB2.gif

Kobetards. Lepologists.

What can I say? I do not discriminate.

RRR3
05-10-2019, 08:24 PM
https://j.gifs.com/NxXB2.gif

Kobetards. Lepologists.

What can I say? I do not discriminate.
Nah, homie. You used to defend Bran all the time. I 'member.

Milbuck
05-10-2019, 08:31 PM
They're probably already there but if they hire Kidd they are 100% the dumbest organization in all of sports.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-10-2019, 08:36 PM
Hey PickAndRollover

I already drowned your "LakersReign" account.

When I'm ready to give you airtime, I'll pull you back up to the surface.

Nah, homie. You used to defend Bran all the time. I 'member.

I still do. And Kobe.

Both are Top 10 players :confusedshrug:

RRR3
05-10-2019, 08:38 PM
I miss Reigny. Dude was pure comedy. Picker isn't him tho bro, I told you. There is only one reigny.

smoovegittar
05-10-2019, 10:29 PM
No, that's the point.

This. I thought he was just an informant for Jax in NYC. Clueless.