PDA

View Full Version : If lebron wasn't a rampant team-hopper, he wouldn't be in this mess late in his caree

3ball
05-09-2019, 10:06 PM
He wouldn't be in this mess if he'd stayed in Miami and built a dynasty with Pat Riley, Wade, all-star Dragic, the nba blocks & rebound leader Hassan, and other guys signing in free agency... :confusedshrug:

And when did Lebron say "it's kyrie's team" or "kyrie is the best closer in the game"???...

When MJ came back from baseball, he said pippen was the best player and it was Pip's team - he didn't mean it obviously, but this kept pippen motivated and okay with MJ taking the team back over.. Shaq played similar games with Kobe

But there's something preventing lebron from deferring credit or sticking with one team and developing the team - his ball-dominant brand turns teammates into spot-up shooters, so teammates can't develop or be fooled into thinking they're more than pawns.. ultimately, his skill deficit/restriction to ball-domination ****s him

k0kakw0rld
05-09-2019, 10:08 PM
He wouldn't be in this mess if he'd stayed in Miami and built a dynasty with Pat Riley, Wade, all-star Dragic, the nba blocks & rebound leader Hassan, and other guys signing in free agency... :confusedshrug:

And when did Lebron say "it's kyrie's team" or "kyrie is the best closer in the game"???...

When MJ came back from baseball, he said pippen was the best player and it was Pip's team - he didn't mean it obviously, but this kept pippen motivated and okay with MJ taking the team back over.. Shaq played similar games with Kobe

But there's something preventing lebron from deferring credit or sticking with one team and developing the team - his ball-dominant brand turns teammates into spot-up shooters, so teammates can't develop or be fooled into thinking they're more than pawns.. ultimately, his skill deficit/restriction to ball-domination ****s him
Let it go :wtf: :facepalm

RRR3
05-09-2019, 10:10 PM
LeBron LeBron LeBron

SpaceJam2
05-09-2019, 10:13 PM
LeBron..

3ball
05-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Let it go :wtf: :facepalm
The media absolves lebron and says "he didn't sign up for this"

But he did, because he lacks the skill to develop and stick with teams

Vino24
05-09-2019, 10:14 PM
LeBron > Ordan

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 10:14 PM
I'm honestly curious how many mins it takes from the moment you wake up to the moment you think of Bran and decide to come on this board and post about him.

SpaceJam2
05-09-2019, 10:16 PM
I'm honestly curious how many mins it takes from the moment you wake up to the moment you think of Bran and decide to come on this board and post about him.
:roll: :lol

Vino24
05-09-2019, 10:17 PM
He just woke up. Nice life :lol

3ball
05-09-2019, 10:21 PM
LeBron > Ordan

We'll agree to disagree, but one thing that isn't debateable - old MJ was far more clutch than Lebron in tight games down the stretch - he had much better efficiency on 20% more attempts:

Playoff shots in last 5 minutes, within 5 points, since 2001

134-323 for Lebron.. 41.4%
108 games.. 3.0 attempts per game

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&match=play&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&is_playoffs=Y&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=5&time_remain_seconds=0&time_remain_comp=le&margin_min=-5&margin_max=5&player_id=jamesle01&order_by=date_game

Jordan 1997 Playoffs (https://stats.nba.com/players/clutch-traditional/?sort=PTS&dir=-1&Season=1996-97&SeasonType=Playoffs&PerMode=Totals):. 20-39.. 51.3% (11 games)
Jordan 1998 Playoffs (https://stats.nba.com/players/clutch-traditional/?sort=PTS&dir=-1&Season=1997-98&SeasonType=Playoffs&PerMode=Totals):. 22-50.. 44.0% (14 games)

Overall MJ in 97' and 98' Playoffs: 42-89.. 47.2%
25 games.. 3.6 attempts per game

:party:

GimmeThat
literally stating the whole free agency is a cause for imbalance in the league in talents and rings.

OP probably over-pays everything, cus that's alpha, the Jordan mentality, road to the FMVP with the dong pulled out

RRR3
LeBron LeBron LeBron

Ben Simmons 25
05-09-2019, 10:23 PM
http://sn2.tw/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/usain-bolt-lebron-james-celebration-200-meter-011.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-09-2019, 10:26 PM
Enough with Lebron, 3boss.

He missed the playoffs. He'll never surpass Jordan. And he'll never be the GOAT. Guy isn't even relevant despite fangirls desperate need to mention him.

Let him fade into irrelevance. Peacefully :confusedshrug:

FKAri
05-09-2019, 10:28 PM
I hope Michael Jordan dies in your arms.

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 10:29 PM

He missed the playoffs. He'll never surpass Jordan. And he'll never be the GOAT. Guy isn't even relevant despite fangirls desperate need to mention him.

Even one of your biggest fans and supporters is sick of your tiresome shit, 3ball. :lol

34-24 Footwork
05-09-2019, 10:37 PM

100% this.

TheCorporation
05-09-2019, 10:37 PM
I hope Michael Jordan dies in your arms.

https://i.postimg.cc/PJw2h6g9/ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

3ball
05-09-2019, 10:43 PM
http://sn2.tw/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/usain-bolt-lebron-james-celebration-200-meter-011.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-10-2019/Cy5nbk.gif

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 10:47 PM

I also have to laugh out loud at this bullshit. Besides some cripple with 40 accounts it's basically a bunch of Bran haters who bring up. He's apparently so irrelevant that his countless haters like 3ball and his ilk can't stop bringing him up and making 10 threads a day hating on him. :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-09-2019, 10:50 PM
I also have to laugh out loud at this bullshit. Besides some cripple with 40 accounts it's basically a bunch of Bran haters who bring up. He's apparently so irrelevant that his countless haters like 3ball and his ilk can't stop bringing him up. :oldlol:

Besides the cripple?

The guy makes 90% of these topics :oldlol:

You just couldn't contain yourself though. For not being a "LeBron fan", something like this shouldn't bother you. My words cut you deep. Its oozing out of your reply.

3ball
05-09-2019, 10:54 PM
I also have to laugh out loud at this bullshit. Besides some cripple with 40 accounts it's basically a bunch of Bran haters who bring up. He's apparently so irrelevant that his countless haters like 3ball and his ilk can't stop bringing him up. :oldlol:
He's only a topic because the media keeps propping him up and absolving him of all blame

Now they're saying "he didn't sign up for this"

But he did, because he's a quitter/team-hopper - he lacks the skill to develop and stick with teams, i.e. his spot-up shooter brand doesn't develop teammates or teams, so he must team-hop.. #lecancer-ball)

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 10:54 PM
Besides the criple?

The guy makes 90% of these threads and you know it :oldlol:

You just couldn't contain yourself though. For "not being a LeBron fan", something like that shouldn't even bother you. My comments cut you deep. Its oozing out of your reply.

So what is your point then? If you admit one moronic loser is making 90% of the threads why do you keep going on about "bran stans"? You've literally admitted it's one guy on the board yet you've gone on countless retarded post about all the bran stans on the board. Make up your mind, sunshine.

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 10:56 PM
He's only a topic because the media keeps propping him up and absolving him of all blame

But he did, because he's a quitter/team-hopper - he lacks the skill to develop and stick with teams, i.e. his spot-up shooter brand doesn't develop teammates or teams, so he must team-hop.. #lecancer-ball)

BUT WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH? These guys are being paid millions of dollars TO PLAY A GAME. It's not that important, bro. It's certainly not worth the countless 1000s of hours you spent obsessing over it on this board.

Vino24
05-09-2019, 10:56 PM

But he did, because he's a quitter/team-hopper - he lacks the skill to develop and stick with teams, i.e. his spot-up shooter brand doesn't develop teammates or teams, so he must team-hop #lecancer-ball)
You can

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-09-2019, 10:59 PM
So what is your point then? If you admit one moronic loser is making 90% of the threads why do you keep going on about "bran stans"? You've literally admitted it's one guy on the board yet you've gone on countless retarded post about all the bran stans on the board. Make up your mind, sunshine.

The 10%'ers need love too

:confusedshrug:

You want a shoutout from me, huh? That's cute.

NBAGOAT
05-09-2019, 11:02 PM

i'll quote the grinder here. But what if you were wrong

3ball
05-09-2019, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=Vino24]You can

Vino24
05-09-2019, 11:06 PM
I don't need opinion - just facts (http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13701268&postcount=10)
What about eye test? Can

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 11:10 PM
I don't need opinion - just facts (http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13701268&postcount=10)

You should seriously be banned permanently when you are making threads about shit you aren't even watching. You should be permabanned, regardless, because of your nonsense, but the fact that you are literally posting nonstop about something you don't even watch is just absurd. At the very least, any thread you try to make about anything not 90s related should be deleted asap.

GimmeThat
05-09-2019, 11:11 PM

now you sound like the guy who's upset cus the girl you have a crush on has a b/f and you're taking it out on Lebron

3ball
05-09-2019, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=Vino24]What about eye test? Can

aj1987
05-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Dragic never played with LeBron, you autistic little turd.

:roll: :roll: @ mentioning Haslem.

As I said numerous times before, please quit posting and chug that gallon of bleach.

3ball
05-09-2019, 11:29 PM
You should seriously be banned permanently when you are making threads about shit you aren't even watching. You should be permabanned, regardless, because of your nonsense, but the fact that you are literally posting nonstop about something you don't even watch is just absurd. At the very least, any thread you try to make about anything not 90s related should be deleted asap.
And yet my takes and predictions are far more accurate than yours

You guys never saw MJ or Pippen and make wild claims about both - at least i watched lebron avidly until 2011 or 2012, when I realized the inherent flaw in his game (ball-dominant skillset) and also this era (3ball)

Since then, my predictions about how the 3ball is ruining the game, and the excess spacing gives defenses no chance, and how ball-dominance will always result in weak championship record - have all come true... I used to get banned 5 years ago for saying this stuff and now everyone says it

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 11:30 PM

You guys never saw MJ or Pippen and make wild claims about both - at least watched lebron avidly until 2011 or 2012, when I realized the inherent flaw in his game and this era

Since then, my predictions about how the 3ball is ruining the game, and the excess spacing gives defenses no chance, and how ball-dominance will always result in weak championship record - have all come true... I used to get banned 5 years ago for saying this stuff and now everyone says it

Yes, so true, Scottie Pippen is my favorite player of all time yet I never actually watched him play. Good call, bro. :rolleyes:

3ball
05-09-2019, 11:33 PM
Yes, so true, Scottie Pippen is my favorite player of all time yet I never actually watched him play. Good call, bro. :rolleyes:
I don't believe you

Pippen was never a fan's favorite player back then.. :confusedshrug:

Nice try tho

Spurs m8
05-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Imagine running away every time something was a challenge.

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 11:42 PM
I don't believe you

Pippen was never a fan's favorite player back then.. :confusedshrug:

Nice try tho

Jesus christ. :biggums: You think everyone was obsessively sucking MJ off just because you were?

3ball
05-09-2019, 11:46 PM
Imagine running away every time something was a challenge.
Couldn't agree more

True greatness requires sacrifice and risk and courage to take that risk

Nothing ventured nothing gained

3ball
05-09-2019, 11:46 PM
Jesus christ. :biggums: You think everyone was obsessively sucking MJ off just because you were?
Why so mad bro - I must've struck a nerve (the truth)

TheCorporation
05-09-2019, 11:48 PM
Why so mad bro - I must've struck a nerve (the truth)

Pathetic 2ball :facepalm

FKAri
05-10-2019, 12:19 AM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-10-2019/Cy5nbk.gif
Looks like the autist pissed his pants and started screeching. You stan this phaggit? :oldlol:

paksat
05-10-2019, 12:22 AM

LOL with all these alts posting day by day this and that about kyrie, you really think he's ever gonna fade?

if we're gonna talk about l39ron, which this board's alts will force on us, we might as well talk negative about him

it's comedy either way :roll:

and 3 ball's right regardless

l39ron got so caught up with wanting to be then next mj, that he made super team after super team to try and get his stats to MJ's rather just BEING LEBRON JAMES

the guy was doing fine CLE, most of us wouldn't have cared if he never won a ring at that point in time. He would have still gone down with very similar stats.

Smoke117
05-10-2019, 12:27 AM
LOL with all these alts posting day by day this and that about kyrie, you really think he's ever gonna fade?

if we're gonna talk about l39ron, which this board's alts will force on us, we might as well talk negative about him

it's comedy either way :roll:

and 3 ball's right regardless

l39ron got so caught up with wanting to be then next mj, that he made super team after super team to try and get his stats to MJ's rather just BEING LEBRON JAMES

the guy was doing fine CLE, most of us wouldn't have cared if he never won a ring at that point in time. He would have still gone down with very similar stats.

Again, you okay, bro? You are all excited. :oldlol:

GimmeThat
05-10-2019, 12:28 AM

You guys never saw MJ or Pippen and make wild claims about both - at least i watched lebron avidly until 2011 or 2012, when I realized the inherent flaw in his game (ball-dominant skillset) and also this era (3ball)

and you just stated you are on the Stephen Curry FMVP bandwagon, which has no correlation to a game ruined or not

paksat
05-10-2019, 12:31 AM
Again, you okay, bro? You are all excited. :oldlol:

why would I get excited about ethering a bunch of retards and a guy in a wheel chair?

you're the same guy that claimed he doesn't read a thread, yet posts twice in that same thread and read every.single.post.

run along little girl

Smoke117
05-10-2019, 12:33 AM
why would I get excited about ethering a bunch of retards and a guy in a wheel chair?

you're the same guy that claimed he doesn't read a thread, yet posts twice in that same thread and read every.single.post.

run along little girl

lol. You got me good, bro. You...got...me...good. I'm going to let you have your little victory since it seems so important to you. Have a great night.