PDA

View Full Version : this series could drain the fire out of the warriors players when durant returns

kennethgriffen
05-11-2019, 12:53 AM
they proved they can beat "who they think is" the best team in the league without durant

so now when durant comes back theyre gonna be fat on this series and lay an egg vs denver or toronto/philly

what even motivates them going forward? helping durant win a 3rd straight finals mvp?

lilteapot
05-11-2019, 12:55 AM
yeah you're right the prospect of winning their 4th ring and 3peating is not an incentive whatsoever.

Mr. Jabbar
05-11-2019, 12:56 AM
Allow me to disagree, sir kenneth, I think this has lit up a competitive fire under the warriors that they had lost prior to durants injury.

As they were playing before it, Milwaukee wins the Finals. These last game and a half, the championship mindset kicked in

NBAGOAT
05-11-2019, 12:58 AM
with kd they arent losing to den/por. They might not without honestly. We'll see about the finals however.

kennethgriffen
05-11-2019, 12:58 AM
yeah you're right the prospect of winning their 4th ring and 3peating is not an incentive whatsoever.

they know durants leaving. they assume they just proved themselves without him...now they wanna prove they're worse off with him

i dont see them going all out like the last game and a bit. and i already thought the raptors or bucks would beat them. now im sure of it

kennethgriffen
05-11-2019, 01:00 AM
with kd they arent losing to den/por. They might not without honestly. We'll see about the finals however.

theyre worse with KD.. hes the best player bit they hate him. you could tell the last few years theyve won in spite of him.. now they have almost no motovation

MJistheGOAT
05-11-2019, 01:39 AM
GS would destroy Portland with or without KD.
Denver is a bit less predictable, Jokic could do a lot of damage, but they would still win without KD. With him? sure win.
Toronto and Philly?? 6 games max.

Milwaukee is the hardest matchup, but they lack experience.

Phoenix
05-11-2019, 02:45 AM
In all honesty, I hope Durant doesn't come back for the simple reason that I want to see what this team does in the finals( assuming they get past Portland/Denver). Though we could be robbed of a potential Durant/Giannis or Durant/Kawhi matchup if that happens....damn it.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-11-2019, 02:48 AM
In all honesty, I hope Durant doesn't come back for the simple reason that I want to see what this team does in the finals( assuming they get past Portland/Denver). Though we could be robbed of a potential Durant/Giannis or Durant/Kawhi matchup if that happens....damn it.

You're not the only one.

The KD-less Warriors are one of the funnest teams to watch. Ever.

Constant movement. Super passing. ATG, clutch shooting. As perfect of a team you'll find given the era.

If winning a FMVP for Steph means no Durant, I'm all for it. A guy with that much gravity should have one.

GimmeThat
05-11-2019, 03:09 AM
translation, they have no where else to put this Warrior squad but on the basketball court.

And1AllDay
05-11-2019, 03:12 AM
translation, they have no where else to put this Warrior squad but on the basketball court.

:applause:

MJistheGOAT
05-11-2019, 03:47 AM

+1
:cheers: